omg omg omg omg

This is so sick. I haven't checked for anything MI related in over two years now, def had given up hope. Then I get bored today and decide to see what's new in the genre since I'm getting real short on point n click games and I see this and it's by far one of this year's best news. Pre ordered in like five seconds. Anyone sceptic or hesitant stfu and enjoy this moment, there can be no complaining or whining- there can only be support and help spreading the news so telltale get more cash so they can deliver more stuff. They are heroes and should be worshipped like Gods and that's it.

Obv I will play thru ep 1 content in less than a day because I have the addictive personality of a heroin addict but whatever.

So ehm, next project myst 6 :)? Then I'd have to tatto telltale on my butt or smt.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I swear the same thing you described is what happened to me. I was just thinking the other day about going into my SCUMMVM folder and playing through MI1 and 2 again. :)

They also need to make a sequel to DOTT. :D
  • edited June 2009
    So ehm, next project myst 6 :)?

Noez. I love the Myst games but

a: The engine can't handle that
    b: Where is the humor im that?
  • edited June 2009
    I didn't like the Myst games... they were the start of the death of adventure games for me... Its nice to have them back every so often.. Telltale obviously love the old stuff... The Runaway games also are worth a play if anyone here has never played them.... They have a CMI vibe to them.
  • edited June 2009
    So ehm, next project myst 6 :)?

I think Myst 5 was a good finale to that continuity, but I wouldn't mind Telltale doing a spin-off series within the Myst canon. I think a short episodic series starring Sirrus and Achenar when they were younger could work well.
  • edited June 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    The Runaway games also are worth a play if anyone here has never played them.... They have a CMI vibe to them.

Except the humour IMO, they felt very flat to me.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.