The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• True and i still got the occasional go kill myself and im a fag messages so it does count for something.

AWESOMEO posted: »

But you did rape countless of lifeless bodies!

• Same xD Though I never go on anymore, so it doesn't matter anyway.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I can say the same about Facebook. Call me anti-social, but I turn off the chat so no one can see that I'm online. xP

• LOL

NOOOOOOO... MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE I NEVER PROPERLY TEABAGGED IN MY LIFE :,(

• That's true, but you agreed to it. Also, you wanted to cut me and/or kill me with cold water, soo.....

Explain that.

No! YOU wanted to fight ME!

• I got it :)

Lol, when I try to add you it says "Error". What is happening...

• Because I always get IMed at the worst possible times xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why not just delete your account if you don't wanna be seen?

• Ironically, I only use it to message people xD

Same xD Though I never go on anymore, so it doesn't matter anyway.

• Alright it's Friday night and i'm hosting yet another nightly session !! It's 7pm so join us on GTAV PS3 and enjoy madness that only the cast of this thread can offer !!

Featuring me, @TWDFan86 , @Sardines , @Rigtail and many more people you know and maybe love on this lovely lovely forum xD
    I only tagged the regulars, sorry If I didn't put your name on it :/

Alt text

Cheers people !! Get drunk in moderation, but not really...xD

Also a simple reminder that this week is Hipster Week so put on those trendy clothes and embark on the worst hangover you ever had and possibly experience the horror of Rigtail Races with us !

See ya in Los Santos ya sexy beasts :D

• It's only a "friendly" fight/kill :c

That's true, but you agreed to it. Also, you wanted to cut me and/or kill me with cold water, soo..... Explain that.

• Dang no shout out whateves :,( i aint crying or nothing. But uhh how the interview go you get the job?

Alright it's Friday night and i'm hosting yet another nightly session !! It's 7pm so join us on GTAV PS3 and enjoy madness that only the cas

• s i g h

Alright it's Friday night and i'm hosting yet another nightly session !! It's 7pm so join us on GTAV PS3 and enjoy madness that only the cas

• Oh it went well buddy, I hope i'll get the job !!

fingers crossed

Oh and sorry about that, the regulars were there since day one and pretty much always joined the sessions :/

We also always end up being the last to leave xD

Dang no shout out whateves :,( i aint crying or nothing. But uhh how the interview go you get the job?

• Lol, awww.

s i g h

• Oh, I see. A "friendly murder". Cool.

Yeah, tell that to the cops.

It's only a "friendly" fight/kill :c

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Somebody should send a copy of GTA5 to Woodbury

s i g h

• What is it ? I was actually wondering if this was bothering anyone on this thread...most people seems to bloody love it , but it sucks that not everyone can join us :/

s i g h

• That's fucked up

Oh it went well buddy, I hope i'll get the job !! fingers crossed Oh and sorry about that, the regulars were there since day one and pretty much always joined the sessions We also always end up being the last to leave xD

• I cri evrytim

• Thanks ;v; I'M NOT MISSING GTA NOPE

though I'm going to be a little late

Damn, well it's good that you'll still be there. hope you feel better

• I'm in Canada so I would xD As soon as I get more money in :P

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Somebody should send a copy of GTA5 to Woodbury

• That's alright. Our nights usually start out slow anyway :P

sardines posted: »

Thanks ;v; I'M NOT MISSING GTA NOPE though I'm going to be a little late

• But you live in Canada. Don't cops now a thing or two about being friendly?? :c

Oh, I see. A "friendly murder". Cool. Yeah, tell that to the cops.

• What is ? I always feel like me, MuteJoe, StabbySardines and Rigtail are pretty much the ones who always end up being the first to join and the last to leave :P

I could include you, but didn't you ditch us to play COD ? Call of Bloody Duty...sorry mate but I can't consider you a regular if you just ditch us to play COD all the time xD

It sounds harsh but in my mind that's how it is :/

That's fucked up

• Meh, it doesn't bother me... >.>

What is it ? I was actually wondering if this was bothering anyone on this thread...most people seems to bloody love it , but it sucks that not everyone can join us

• I still wish you could join us :/

Meh, it doesn't bother me... >.>

• edited June 2014

Lmfaoo i do and i wasnt serious but uhh yea i leave for CoD because after a while we dont really do anything except have WTD going psycho.

Alt text

What is ? I always feel like me, MuteJoe, StabbySardines and Rigtail are pretty much the ones who always end up being the first to join and

• Didn't you hear? Canadian cops hate people from New York.

But you live in Canada. Don't cops now a thing or two about being friendly?? :c

• I likd dis.

Rafoli posted: »

I cri evrytim

• edited June 2014

Oh okay. Guess I'll be arrested then ;-;

Didn't you hear? Canadian cops hate people from New York.

• If I get money, maybe I can buy it. I don't know where I'll get it from, since people won't let me babysit their kids anymore.

I still wish you could join us

• OMG OMG YOU DIDN'T CONSIDER ME AS A REGULAR!!!

Well I'm not really a regular XD But anyway, I'm so offended :D I'll see if I can make it, I'm kind of happily, suitably drunk currently and sleepy too, it's damn late, but I would like to come...

• Don't worry, I'll sell drugs to help bail you out.

Oh okay. Guess I'll be arrested then ;-;

• WOW! Really?! You're a real lifesaver :D

Don't worry, I'll sell drugs to help bail you out.

• Why not? You seem pretty responsible.

If I get money, maybe I can buy it. I don't know where I'll get it from, since people won't let me babysit their kids anymore.

• I, um..... well..... I sort of left a baby in the bathtub one time.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Why not? You seem pretty responsible.

• WTF why?

I, um..... well..... I sort of left a baby in the bathtub one time.

• oh yeah...that...

If I get money, maybe I can buy it. I don't know where I'll get it from, since people won't let me babysit their kids anymore.

• I didn't dislike your comment, but why did you leave the baby? xD

I, um..... well..... I sort of left a baby in the bathtub one time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.