The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yo Awesome i fpund this pic from the comic and its colored im wondering if its rare like the Glenn one you have?

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Never knew you can be rude by writing L an M an F and A and O just staring at the screen with a serious as face waiting for reaction. Sarcasm

You're being rude now.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

How was it? Did any of my tips help?

quinnics posted: »

I AM DONE. I AM DONE. I AM DONE. And I was supposed to be going to a party tonight but I don't wanna drive an hour out. At least this way I'll get to sleep and catch Melissa Hutchinson's AMA thingy. SO HI. I WILL BE WITH YOU GUYS TONIGHT.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I know this one, nah, mine was custom painted by a very talented colorist called koibito. Actually, maybe he did this one too.

Yo Awesome i fpund this pic from the comic and its colored im wondering if its rare like the Glenn one you have?

• edited June 2014

AWESOMEO posted: »

I know this one, nah, mine was custom painted by a very talented colorist called koibito. Actually, maybe he did this one too.

• Oh i see.

• edited June 2014

They did, actually! Thanks! I'm happy I gave myself a few hours of sleep -- I would have been totally brain dead and exhausted during the final if I hadn't. As for the test, I'm not sure. I don't want to jinx myself by saying anything so I guess we'll just have to wait till the mark comes in.

WHATEVER HAPPENS, I AM DONE. I'll get the summer to relax before I ever have to do it again.

How was it? Did any of my tips help?

• I said the 24th

How was the "annual"? You already do it?

• WHATAVA

I said the 24th

• You deserve it, we all do :D

quinnics posted: »

They did, actually! Thanks! I'm happy I gave myself a few hours of sleep -- I would have been totally brain dead and exhausted during the fi

• Sorry I didn't join Password, always have to leave early. >_<

• Alt text

My character is going be in it everyone better be worried YES!!

One line from the next part coming up. "What?! No! What if he kills them?!" ??? was worried. "Soon."

• Wobbles, physicals...man you really like to share, lol.

I said the 24th

• Loud noises. Not fucking kidding there.

Azlyn posted: »

Guys, what are your biggest fears?

• Will you be posting it soon? :3

One line from the next part coming up. "What?! No! What if he kills them?!" ??? was worried. "Soon."

• edited June 2014

If you have Steam VOTE FOR THIS PEOPLE....

Alt text

Fuck wrong pic i mean this...

Alt text

• edited June 2014

You always on some crazy shit.

Then I be in the corner sniffing sharpies.

• Wish I could be longer with u guys and use a headset, but tiredness always gets the better of me ^^

BUT IT WAS NICE AS ALWAYS!

Alright it's Friday night and i'm hosting yet another nightly session !! It's 7pm so join us on GTAV PS3 and enjoy madness that only the cas

• edited June 2014

;)

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Dummy's used to be and if anything ever happened to my little nieces and nephews I know Azlyn so gah lol. I'm not scared of anything else, rejection or even arkward social situations in fact I usually just do random shit to f** k with people. But if anything happened to my little niece just SH** F**K THAT tbh.

• Alt text

You always on some crazy shit. Then I be in the corner sniffing sharpies.

• edited June 2014

I thought I was on something earlier today. I saw someone that looked like you and I stood there in shock right in front of my friends thinking "is that DLB?"

• I saw someone who looked like ATR yesterday. o_O

I wanted to say hi, but I didn't know who the fuck she was so I just walked the other direction. lmfao.

I thought I was on something earlier today. I saw someone that looked like you and I stood there in shock right in front of my friends thinking "is that DLB?"

• Last year this kid on my school bus sniffed a sharpie without even knowing it can get you high and he fell off the bus at the wrong stop

• That would have been awkward if you waved at her haha

I saw someone who looked like ATR yesterday. o_O I wanted to say hi, but I didn't know who the fuck she was so I just walked the other direction. lmfao.

• I know! She just walked past me and I looked back and told myself "I must be seeing things!"

I saw someone who looked like ATR yesterday. o_O I wanted to say hi, but I didn't know who the fuck she was so I just walked the other direction. lmfao.

• DONT MAKE FUN OF MY FACE

holy fuck balls.

• Alt text

DONT MAKE FUN OF MY FACE

• LOL I'd have been like "OMG HI ATR"

Alt text

and she would have looked at me like:

Alt text

That would have been awkward if you waved at her haha

• XD

LOL I'd have been like "OMG HI ATR" and she would have looked at me like:

• I think I'd be like "How the hell did I end up in Canada?" lol

LOL I'd have been like "OMG HI ATR" and she would have looked at me like:

• edited June 2014

You should have just said the word 'Elmer' out loud. Then if it were me id be like

Alt text

• Very soon! B]

I'm at the ending right now, and since Noncy was revealed to be alive, I'll answer your other question on what would have happened.

If Deceptio did nothing and waited. The man would have killed ATR, Noncy and Firedog. Deceptio, would have yelled out, and then the man would have gone up to him, and killed him as well. If he tried to go back for help, he would hear a gunshot as he makes his way back, Puncake would find Deceptio, and he would tell Puncake about what's going on. Pun would tell him to wait, and Another shot would be heard. Pro, Jewf and DLB would show up, and ask what's going on. Deceptio would quickly tell them to go to the river. Another shot would be heard, and Pro would tell them to stay while he checks it out. Later it would be revealed that The man killed ATR and Noncy, but Puncake got him before he could kill Firedog. If you guys voted for Deceptio to try and negotiate, he would distract the man long enough for Firedog to punch him, ATR would pick up his gun, but be hesitant to shoot him. Noncy would then take the gun and shoot him in the head.

Will you be posting it soon?

• I'll keep that in mind for if you ever come to Canada LMFAO

You should have just said the word 'Elmer' out loud. Then if it were me id be like

• I should have!

• Shit like that happens all the time. You want to go somewhere, and you land in Canada instead. It's like a magnetic force, you can't escape it, it draws you in....

I think I'd be like "How the hell did I end up in Canada?" lol

• I can't even keep track of where the puck is. Hockey ain't my thing

TWDFan86 posted: »

My sister and her husband watch Hockey. I've seen one game and I kinda like it

• TONIGHT IS A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.