uptake?

ok..so this is a bit selfish perhaps, but I'm interested in just how many people have pre-ordered or joined the forum etc.

I say selfish because I want TMI to be such a huge success that they continue and make more and more of them, so much so that I don't care about the S&M lovers (oooer!), or other titles that TellTale will recreate.

in my mind MI rules forever...saying that though..DOTT was also one of my all time favs and I remember staying up all night once to play it (something that happened regularly with MI)

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Aye, I pre-ordered.

Perhaps you should add a poll. :)
  • edited June 2009
    Well more than 2000 new members have signed up to the forum in a couple of days and the trailer has had 85,000 views on youtube. So those are pretty good signs.
  • edited June 2009
    Also, the 2 Monkey Island Forums have had more posts in total than the 2 Wallace & Gromit forums. (I'm counting the Private Pirates Club, which you will not be able to see if you haven't pre-ordered.)
  • edited June 2009
    The Private Pirate's Club is a place of wonder and enchantment, and those who haven't preordered will be left to wonder and dwell upon their loss.

(Am I trying to drum up preorders? Maybe. Maybe...)

This post already answers the question, but I'll confirm: I preordered as soon as Paypal became available again. I have high hopes with this, and after seeing the trailer and art direction, I have very few doubts.
  • edited June 2009
    Do TTG ever release game sales info?

Im with the OP though, really want Tales to be a big sucesss for the same reasons.
  • edited June 2009
    Do TTG ever release game sales info?

No, they don't. I think they have said they've sold 1 million episodes so far though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.