The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• And make Kenny and Larry a gay couple next door.

OzzyUK posted: »

Also make Lee and Clementine be your neighbors :P

• Keep walking...

Alt text

Twistee posted: »

IT'S A BEAUT- Looks at AWESOMEO Nevermind. <_<

• The mosquito had it coming when he sucked a bit o' my blood.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You crooked bastard...

• And they should have their own homo parade.

And make Kenny and Larry a gay couple next door.

• Woah! I didn't know you could make the neighbours as well. I thought it was family only. Which game is it that let's you do that?

Also make Lee and Clementine be your neighbors :P

• Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

The mosquito had it coming when he sucked a bit o' my blood.

• That was unrealistic, it's like the zombies are all stealthy.

It reminds me of all the stealthy zombies in the TV show's season 2.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I haven't played the sims for a while but you can move sims into other houses in the neighborhood and they will visit, you can also use cheats to force them to visit and teleport to your house.

Woah! I didn't know you could make the neighbours as well. I thought it was family only. Which game is it that let's you do that?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

"You're gonna whoop me?! You and what homo parade"

"our homo parade, look outside!"

Alt text

"It's... beautiful..."

And they should have their own homo parade.

• Awesome! I should try that in Sims 3!

I haven't played the sims for a while but you can move sims into other houses in the neighborhood and they will visit, you can also use cheats to force them to visit and teleport to your house.

• W-what?

I actually did something like that not too long ago.

• Daniel, if you have any recording program, try to record it, I have to watch what happens.

Awesome! I should try that in Sims 3!

• edited June 2014

Alt text

WAT I'm I reading!!! the pizza would go cold if went to vegas!!! Why eat the kids before they are fully grown massive pizzas!! How do you even have pizza children shudder, Prison for eating pizza I would be a serial eater. mindf**k

I am eating a pizza. Mmm, i wish i could take it to Las Vegas and marry it and have many little pizza children, then i'll eat them and i'll go to jail, but at least i got more of the pizza. I am weird.

• @Azlyn

I always wondered who is the girl in your gravatar.....

edited June 2014

It's her character in Tobi's comics (I think).

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@Azlyn I always wondered who is the girl in your gravatar.....

• Sadly all I got is a crappy camera. I don't have a capture card for my PS3. :(

Daniel, if you have any recording program, try to record it, I have to watch what happens.

• "If Clementine had magically popped out of your tv screen or IOS device how would you or her react?"

Bored. Ummmmmm. What's the most popular thread you've created? I'm sooo bored

• Ah, so she looks like that in real life, I suppose?

It's her character in Tobi's comics (I think).

• Dem feels when nothing but crazy shit comes out of your mouth

Alt text

"sometimes"?

• I suppose, she described herself like that if I remember correctly.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Ah, so she looks like that in real life, I suppose?

• Either the skull one, the "X" one right next to it, or the galaxy one.

• I have a shit load of CC on my Sims, but I haven't gotten the game to work in a while. I also don't know what clothes I should put people in >_<

Guys, i got a dare for those who own the game Sims: Create as many users here as you can and post them pics. I did it, too, i'm just bored. But now i wanna see how you guys do it. Anyone up to it?

• Damn. Just sat down on something and it was wet... Now my ass is wet and I'm at work -.-

edited June 2014

How was work? Been there already?

I have a shit load of CC on my Sims, but I haven't gotten the game to work in a while. I also don't know what clothes I should put people in >_<

• Alt text

JonGon posted: »

Damn. Just sat down on something and it was wet... Now my ass is wet and I'm at work -.-

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Ah Sims the memories putting them all in one room covering all the doors with furniture and setting the house of fire killing everyone good times good times :)

Guys, i got a dare for those who own the game Sims: Create as many users here as you can and post them pics. I did it, too, i'm just bored. But now i wanna see how you guys do it. Anyone up to it?

• Nah, it starts Monday. But thanks for asking ^-^

How was work? Been there already?

• Can you make me some chicken noodle soup? I have a cold too ;~;

• Anything to get rid of those impure cretins. They think themselves superior to us. Pah!

Can you make me some chicken noodle soup? I have a cold too ;~;

• I remember one time I made a household with just one person and glitched him to look like the Grim Reaper. I'd kill anyone who'd pass by the house, and I eventually made a huge graveyard.

Markd4547 posted: »

Ah Sims the memories putting them all in one room covering all the doors with furniture and setting the house of fire killing everyone good times good times

• Alt text

That is so awesome and epic YES!! :')

I remember one time I made a household with just one person and glitched him to look like the Grim Reaper. I'd kill anyone who'd pass by the house, and I eventually made a huge graveyard.

• Who is more delicious?

Giraffehat posted: »

Anything to get rid of those impure cretins. They think themselves superior to us. Pah!

• That's racist. We don't take kindly to racism. Just ask Richard the swan.

Who is more delicious?

• Chicken nuggets.

I've been craving them.

• Yeah i know but i meant something of that scale

Don't worry about that, it's been proven countless times that zombies like the ones on TWD cannot exist in real life conditions.

• XD haven't noticed that

SARAH

• I'll take the challenge, do you just create them however we want to?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.