The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I got Pink team in the summer sale. Yaaaaaaay.

• GODDAMIT! RED TEAM SUCKS :'(

Talimancer posted: »

I got Pink team in the summer sale. Yaaaaaaay.

• Hmm. Chickens are people too :(

Giraffehat posted: »

That's racist. We don't take kindly to racism. Just ask Richard the swan.

• Makes sense.

JonGon posted: »

Hmm. Chickens are people too

• New Steam discounts incoming!

SOON

• Clem's voice: Please be good...

New Steam discounts incoming! SOON

• Alt text

Good morning everyone! Did I miss anything?

• Wow. What is this thread? :)

• The randomest thread on the forum :D

ImSnowWhite posted: »

Wow. What is this thread?

• Heaven and hell... at the same time.

• Yeah, it was actually quite the shit, funny shit.

Good morning everyone! Did I miss anything?

• It's life.

• And the best one.

The randomest thread on the forum

• Haha :) I was looking for my two friends that I haven't seen in months and I thought they would be here ! This thread seems fun

The randomest thread on the forum

• Alt text

Giraffehat posted: »

Heaven and hell... at the same time.

• Its either funny, disturbing, horrifying, or emotional. Depends on the time of day :D

Haha I was looking for my two friends that I haven't seen in months and I thought they would be here ! This thread seems fun

• Who are those? We can help you find them.

Haha I was looking for my two friends that I haven't seen in months and I thought they would be here ! This thread seems fun

• Aw thank you so much !! Im looking for Saltlick and GOUSTTTT but Deceptio too.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Who are those? We can help you find them.

• Sorry if I sound stupid, but what is this show? Is it really good, what's it about? I need some new shows to watch ^-^

TF2 at it's best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uglN-rL5pZI

• This is the only anime I watched 100% and I'm very picky at watching anime. You should check it out ;) It's pretty emotional.

http://www.animefushigi.com/anime/sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo

Summary: The school romantic comedy revolves around a second-year high school student named Sorata Kanda who lives in Sakurasou, the dormitory for problem children at Sorata’s school. One day, Mashiro Shiina —a cute girl who happens to be also a cosmopolitan, brilliant artist— moves into Sakurasou.
    Sorata thinks to himself that he should protect Mashiro from the weirdos at Sakurasou, but Mashiro has a surprising secret: she has no idea how to take care of herself. She gets lost if she goes out, and her room is a complete mess. Sorata’s dorm mates designate him as the “master” of Mashiro, and thus, an ordinary boy and a brilliant girl must live like “a master and his pet.”

Sorry if I sound stupid, but what is this show? Is it really good, what's it about? I need some new shows to watch ^-^

• Should I watch it dubbed or subbed?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

This is the only anime I watched 100% and I'm very picky at watching anime. You should check it out It's pretty emotional. http://www.an

• I've watched Death Note and loved it, but I stopped watching when you know who dies.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Well, if you don't mind reading, subbed. The link I sent you has all the episodes :p

Should I watch it dubbed or subbed?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Prepare for a fangasm

Shingeki no Kyojin, AKA Attack on Titan, it's a show about a world where titans, human like giants started slaying and exterminating humans for no appearant reason.

The story starts about 100 years after their attacks, and the remaining humans have surrounded themselves with 3 big walls, to protect themselves from the titans.

Eren Yeager, his sister Mikasa and their friend Armin live at those times, and for the first time in 100 years, titans attack again.

Without spoiling anything, Eren swears to exterminate the titans because of a traumatic experience, and the show revolves around humanities war against the titans. Especially around the trio, who join the military and try to fight back and reclaim the outer wall they lost in the attack.

That's the tip of the iceberg really, it's nothing from what the show is, just a little sum up.\

It's the best show I've ever watched honestly, the only show that brought me to shed a tear, it gave me many insights on life, nad it has beautiful music, animation and writing.

All the episodes are here, watch it in Japanese with subtitles, it's better than the dubbed version: http://animetako.com/anime/?series=ShingekiNoKyojin

Here's Eren:

Alt text

Sorry if I sound stupid, but what is this show? Is it really good, what's it about? I need some new shows to watch ^-^

• NEVER WATCH ANYTHING DUBBED! GOD DAMMIT!

NEVER watch it dubbed. the dub is pure shit, the voice actor for Eren is the same one in Guilty Crown if you know that anime.

• NEVER watch it dubbed. the dub is pure shit, the voice actor for Eren is the same one in Guilty Crown if you know that anime.

Should I watch it dubbed or subbed?

• Typical GOUSTTTT...

• Oh shit.... My mistake, I meant subbed.

NEVER watch it dubbed. the dub is pure shit, the voice actor for Eren is the same one in Guilty Crown if you know that anime.

• GOUSTTTT's here, Deceptio too, not sure where Salt is...

Aw thank you so much !! Im looking for Saltlick and GOUSTTTT but Deceptio too.

• NEVER WATCH ANYTHING DUBBED! GOD DAMMIT!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Yeah, I got it by the context.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Oh shit.... My mistake, I meant subbed.

• Hello peeps.

• Death Note is brilliant, I'm watching it right now.

• Snow! Where have you been?

Aw thank you so much !! Im looking for Saltlick and GOUSTTTT but Deceptio too.

• Yo.

Hello peeps.

• The outlines makes the characters look like stickers xD

Prepare for a fangasm Shingeki no Kyojin, AKA Attack on Titan, it's a show about a world where titans, human like giants started slaying

• Breaking Bad FTW !!! Oh and I wasn't upset because we finished early, I was upset because the servers have been acting up lately...A night without people getting disconnected for no reasons would be nicee for once...

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh okay. You sounded pretty upset, that's why. But yeah, it's okay. Gives me more time to watch Breaking Bad

• Maybe I just haven't seen enough of Noncy yet. I haven't seen her/him in a while.

Those words don't make sense together.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.