The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

Alt text

BURN IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!!

• Now you know how i feel. :D

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Azlyn! I GOT 2 MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN THE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN CULT TODAY!

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

The first one. Imma use that as an alarm and or ringtone from now on.

• hold up i just called the Carol Squad...

Alt text

BURN IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!!

• Why? I know how it feels when someone jokes with you..

Now you know how i feel.

• Okay, okay I'll watch more. They better give that white cat more screen time, I enjoy her.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Just because I'm 14 it doesn't mean I'm obsessed with breasts .-. I know which character you're talking about, but that's cliche is most ani

• In the end she be like

Alt text

hold up i just called the Carol Squad...

• Alt text

Google is love. Google is life.

• I'm not a gamer, but I decided to check Steam if it has any interesting and easy games to play that are still on sale. BUT OF COURSE MOTHERFUCKING STEAM IS IN OFFLINE MODE NOW!

• Armin is a pimp, he gets all the ladies.

Here's Levi: Here's Mikasa: Here's Levi and Mikasa: Here's Armin, he's got pretty boy swag: This show is STILL consuming my entire existence.

• I mean how some times people take what i say serious when it was in no way or form supposed to be serious. When someone jokes with me?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why? I know how it feels when someone jokes with you..

• Erwin is like fancy Armin:

Alt text

Hey, Awe-bro, here's Erwin: Erwin: My eyebrows bring all the Levis to the yacht. They're like, they're better than yours. Damn right, they're better than yours.

edited June 2014

I'll use this double post opportunity to compliment Mikasa's looks.

Here's Levi: Here's Mikasa: Here's Levi and Mikasa: Here's Armin, he's got pretty boy swag: This show is STILL consuming my entire existence.

• edited June 2014

Double post.

Why? I know how it feels when someone jokes with you..

• ATR, what's your verdict on it?

Eeeee...I just have to know! Don't you remember one of my fears is getting eaten alive?

• ^

Attack on Titan is love. Attack on Titan is life. I actually watched the whole of it and it's kinda my fave anime, and i don't usually watch so much anime, cuz i'm picky. Of course it's great, it's got Levi in it.

• Alt text

In the end she be like

• I know it was but I'm clarifying that I'm not gay because I've never told anyone my sexuality. I'm straight :D

• DLB at the water park lmao!

Alt text

Were i live it seems live winter never happened. And im at the water park and it friken HOT AS HELL.

• With her tongue still out.

In the end she be like

• Allegedly.

Dafaq you expect? I am a girl!

• edited June 2014

YES THIS IS SO F*CKING TRUE RIGHT NOW OMG!

Alt text

JonGon posted: »

DLB at the water park lmao!

• Well, I didn't take any jokes seriously, I only took the serious things serious.

I mean how some times people take what i say serious when it was in no way or form supposed to be serious. When someone jokes with me?

• Try living in Minnesota then start complaining.

Why does Iowa have hot ass summers and cold ass winters?!?!

• Im sorry bro im gonna stop doing that.

Well, I didn't take any jokes seriously, I only took the serious things serious.

• I just assume everyone is straight unless I'm told otherwise.

I know it was but I'm clarifying that I'm not gay because I've never told anyone my sexuality. I'm straight

• I'm gonna watch the second episode soon.....and so far it's AMAZING! When that Mom was looking for her son and was given the package and they said "That's what we could salvage" or something like that, my heart broke </3

ATR, what's your verdict on it?

• she's actually his adopted sister...they're not really related in any shape or form, his family just took care of her.

Mikasa is his sister, but there are some sick pedos that ship her and Eren romantically. And, uh, both. Both is good.

• edited June 2014

Lol same pose and everything.

2cool4water

• If THAT broke your heart, you're in for an intense feelride...

I'm gonna watch the second episode soon.....and so far it's AMAZING! When that Mom was looking for her son and was given the package and they said "That's what we could salvage" or something like that, my heart broke </3

• This is one of my favorite songs! It reminds me of TWAU. I also like Radioactive :)

Music video of the day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRsgZuwf_8

• Whatever, I bought Plague with a 33% sale! Tomorrow I'll end my fafnfic and chill for a while by playing games. God, it's been forever since I visited Steam.

I'm not a gamer, but I decided to check Steam if it has any interesting and easy games to play that are still on sale. BUT OF COURSE MOTHERFUCKING STEAM IS IN OFFLINE MODE NOW!

• XD yup!

And the rides here, most of them dont let you wear flips or carry them on the rids so you have to walk bear foot. No no no honey i aint doing that. I just cant. I cant even.

JonGon posted: »

Lol same pose and everything. 2cool4water

• Yeah... and the blood flying all over as he watches the titan eating her...

Feels.

It gets WAY, WAY better after ep 5 though.

I'm gonna watch the second episode soon.....and so far it's AMAZING! When that Mom was looking for her son and was given the package and they said "That's what we could salvage" or something like that, my heart broke </3

• Lol XD "Leave me alone, I'll just be with my phone here..." Respects!

edited June 2014

No, I'm suggesting he's a titan-shifter.

ARE YOU FREAKING IMPLYING GOUSTTTT IS A TITAN IMMA SMITE YO ASS

• And im in regular clothes sitting in a chair on a phone and people are looking at me like " Dafaq she doing here " ?!

Its friken hilarious. I just look at them with a face like "thats right, keep walking bitch"

Lol XD "Leave me alone, I'll just be with my phone here..." Respects!

• Found her...

Alt text

With her tongue still out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.