Grab some chicken.

• Alt text

But.... I watch it dubbed. ;-;

• Drake & Josh is da shit

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

XD what is happening

• Why are breakfast foods breakfast foods? Like, how did scrambled eggs get stuck with breakfast exclusivity? You can put bacon on a sandwich without anyone freaking out. But the moment your sandwich has egg, boom, it's a breakfast sandwich. I want to have scrambled eggs for dinner without this ridiculous construction that a scrambled egg-inclusive meal is a breakfast meal even when it occurs at dinnertime. It's embarrassing that we all just walk through life blindly accepting that scrambled eggs are fundamentally associated with mornings.

The thing about scrambled eggs, though, is that their breakfastization gives them a certain sacrality, right? You can get yourself some bacon or Cheddar cheese any time, but scrambled eggs, they're important. Maybe scrambled eggs are ghettoized, but they're also special.

GAH I AM SO CONFUSED

WHAT DO THE SCRAMBLED EGGS WANT

• Cop a feel.

XD what is happening

• ScrambledEggsRights 2014

Azlyn posted: »

Why are breakfast foods breakfast foods? Like, how did scrambled eggs get stuck with breakfast exclusivity? You can put bacon on a sandwich

• sigh Oh those helpless and shy Japanese school girls.

Cop a feel.

• I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. FUCK those dinners, breakfasts, suppers, brunches...

Oh wait, I don't even eat scrambled eggs. I AM A HERETIC!

Why are breakfast foods breakfast foods? Like, how did scrambled eggs get stuck with breakfast exclusivity? You can put bacon on a sandwich

• It's like a anime tradition that young girls have boobs that are bigger than their head. They had it coming.

sigh Oh those helpless and shy Japanese school girls.

• OH MY GOD NO

AWESOMEO posted: »

Erwin is like fancy Armin:

• THEY LOVE EACH OTHER BROTHERLY M'MKAY

I don't want Eren and Mikasa to be together, that would ruin my OTP T_T

she's actually his adopted sister...they're not really related in any shape or form, his family just took care of her.

• I had mars bar for breakfast

A bowl of cereal for lunch

And 4 pieces of bacon for dinner yesterday

IREGRETNOTHING

I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. FUCK those dinners, breakfasts, suppers, brunches... Oh wait, I don't even eat scrambled eggs. I AM A HERETIC!

• Globe icon, you paste the URL 2 times.

• I had salad for breakfast and yeah. Uh, now that i think of it, i only had breakfast today. It's 5 so i guess it's past lunch. Like ii give a shit for the lunch and breakfast and dinner shit. I'm not hungry. I eat when i'm hungry.

Markd4547 posted: »

I had mars bar for breakfast A bowl of cereal for lunch And 4 pieces of bacon for dinner yesterday IREGRETNOTHING

• If we're going deep and all, well in this world you don't even need your head if you have big breasts. I kind of pity all those chesty anime girls ;_;

It's like a anime tradition that young girls have boobs that are bigger than their head. They had it coming.

• I had frickin' Nutella.

Markd4547 posted: »

I had mars bar for breakfast A bowl of cereal for lunch And 4 pieces of bacon for dinner yesterday IREGRETNOTHING

• wat

XD what is happening

• That was some deep shit, yo.

*claps *

If we're going deep and all, well in this world you don't even need your head if you have big breasts. I kind of pity all those chesty anime girls ;_;

• Metal Gear feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels ;_;

Alt text

• Alt text

With a spoon I have danced the same dance. Eating nutella with the spoon good times :)

I had frickin' Nutella.

• I hate people who ship them, it's still incest.

THEY LOVE EACH OTHER BROTHERLY M'MKAY I don't want Eren and Mikasa to be together, that would ruin my OTP T_T

• Excuse me for asking, but what in the hell is this?

• You mean those two anarchists that were falsely convicted and executed? Yeah. Damn.

• THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING

TAKE ALL MY LIKES

I hate people who ship them, it's still incest.

• Dat voice! I know what my new ringtone will be ^-^

sardines posted: »

Okay... so you don't seem to have posted yourself singing yet, but I just realized I really need to sleep, because its almost 6 AM and I'm s

• This sentence from Skullface somehow got me:"But their deaths served as a message to others: that ours is a society that murders the innocent".

Btw I hope that after MGS V he will be one of the most epic villains of Metal Gear. He has potential.

• UGH I HAVE A FINAL FINAL TOMORROW BUT IT'S TOO BORING TO STUDY

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

UGH I HAVE A FINAL FINAL TOMORROW BUT IT'S TOO BORING TO STUDY

• edited June 2014

Duck Tales, Oo-oo

Tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales, oo-oo

Alt text

• now the theme is stuck in my head. "Duck Tales, WOOHOO!".

• I'll do my finals drunk, have fun with that Mr. Douchey Professor.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.