Tomi is not mi5 becase mi5 is a working italian project

Hi,
firstly escuse me for my bad english , i'm studiying it and i'm sure that it will be soon (I hope eheh) better.

I'm an italian guy interested in monkey island since i was child. And i'm here to say to you that talltale is not the only company interested in a sequel of EOMI. I'm sure that you certainly didn't hear about "The darkness of Monkey island", due to the fact that it is an italian project started 3 years ago when talltale was sleeping , and because it is made by fan. Don't worry around the fact that it is made by fans because it is made as a grapic adventure is. So it is a professional project made by fans.
Everything you want to know about that you will find at http://www.voodoofgisland.altervista.org/encreafangame.html

Eventually if you can understand something of italian should you go at
http://miforum.forumcommunity.net

IM HERE TO SUPPLY THE TELLTALE TO CREATE A TOTALLY ITALIAN VERSION OF TALES OF MONKEY ISLAND AND TO ADVERTISE YOU ABOUT THE PRESENCE OF THE REAL MONKEY ISLAND 5.

Comments

• edited June 2009

Is there something in the water?

Next, someone will ask Telltale if they can make FOMI II Part 4...
  • edited June 2009
    yes, actually it was popular as joke and fake monkey 5 because the art is really good and reminscent of Curse of Monkey Island, i think there were some voices also with it
  • edited June 2009
    The "real Monkey Island 5." Ya ok.
  • edited June 2009
    this is not fake. it's a fan project. the fake/joke one was called "Return to Monkey Island".
  • edited June 2009
    I just find it funny that he'd call a fangame the REAL Monkey Island 5.
  • edited June 2009
    yeah no worries I was talking to evh
  • edited June 2009
    yeah i know, i meant "fake" more as a fake monkey 5, not as an actual project
  • edited June 2009
    IM HERE TO SUPPLY THE TELLTALE TO CREATE A TOTALLY ITALIAN VERSION OF TALES OF MONKEY ISLAND AND TO ADVERTISE YOU ABOUT THE PRESENCE OF THE REAL MONKEY ISLAND 5.

I don't think a fan-made game can be called "the real" anything.
  • edited June 2009
    I didn't know that the language barrier broke down the logcal functionality of words such as sequel . A game that is a sequel of the same company is cannon , setting itself a part from something that's....not. Lucas Arts and TellTale whom I respect, is making this game, there for it is monkey island 6...I think it's technically calling itself 6, so you , FRENCHIE can call your game MI-5...for now....but I wouldn't keep your balls out in the open because Tell Tale will prop break them and make Mi-5 after wards. Peace
  • edited June 2009
    Okok maybe i can extimate you a little percentage of rightness, but firstly i have to say you to see images of "The darkness of Monkey Island" in the forumcommunity. Didn't you find anything of a Fangame? No it seams a professional game, and so i think that you shouldn't judje it as a fake or a joke, even if it has been made by fans. How many persons do you think that are working on it? ... many...
    Please, you should remove your prejudices about italians, in the case in which you have it eheh (we aren't pizza, mandolino, mafia, NEW!!: berlusconi); just simply remove your prejudice about fangames because the game it is really professionally made
    Moreover i think that OURS monkey island will be better than telltale's one, because it is totally in 2d and the graphic is similar than COMI one.
    No errors like in EOMI, but only a perfect opera
  • edited June 2009
    I think that EoMI was better than CoMI in terms of graphics...

but anyway, go away. please. just log off and never come back. if you'd want to advertise and talk of your game - fine. but coming in here slamming Telltale and the new Monkey Island because "we r so much bettr"? not cool.
  • edited June 2009
    Why do people who make fan games advertise everywhere... they should just wait until the game is complete... Why? Because they rarely ever get completed.
  • edited June 2009
    however fuck you and don't call us frenchie......... stupid scottish primate
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Thread closed. Watch your mouth.
This discussion has been closed.