The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes. Most of the class didn't though, but some boys were snickering. I had to explain the situation to my friends because they didn't know why it was so funny!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Did you known what orgasms meant at the time? xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Can you say you will sneeze to function?

nudge nudge

Alt text

Sneeze 3 minutes straight. I can't function when I'm about to sneeze.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Sneeze, I fucking love sneezing, it feels good.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Would you rather sneeze for 3 minutes straight or always feel the sneeze coming, but you don't sneeze at all.

• Alt text

That was awesome unique choice love it :)

Here we fucking go, sorry I couldn't get any background music, so you'll just have to deal with my 13 year old puberty voice. http://vocaroo.com/i/s00Lr13uT6HU

• YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT'S GOOOD?

• Thanks, I just frickin' love Imagine Dragons, might do Bleeding out and Hear me.

Markd4547 posted: »

That was awesome unique choice love it

• Someone found a loophole! Damn son!

Well if I smell like poop, wont I be smelling my own scent as well? But I will pick to always smell poop, at least i will spare others the pain and they wont be able to smell it.

• Well, pizza is pretty good.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT'S GOOOD?

• Ice cream is too

AWESOMEO posted: »

Well, pizza is pretty good.

• My friend told me this one :D I would pick the first one because YOLO :D

Let's get serious here... Would you rather….. Spend a passion-filled night with a goat and have intimate sexual relations, but your se

• DAMMMNNNN

Alt text

My friend told me this one I would pick the first one because YOLO

• I envy you, you live the YOLO life.

My friend told me this one I would pick the first one because YOLO

• TURTLES

sardines posted: »

GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE I LIKE TURTLES KID HAS HIS OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW WHERE HE MAKES LETS PLAYS https://www.youtube.com/watch

• edited June 2014

Ok so for those who weren't with us last night here are some of the highlights of last night's session. Thanks for @TWDFan86 , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Twistee , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @ps3gamer , @Its_That_Guy and @TDMShadowCP for joining us last night !! You guys made it all worth while and I might try starting earlier some more as last night was a complete success in my opinion.

Now unto the hilghlights ! :D

Twistee stole a jet and planned to kill us all, so we all went on an epic roadtrip and decided to hide in a cave to avoid his rockets....The cops sure weren't helping but it all worked out in the end.

Jon didn't look so good...and Tobi's reaction was pretty priceless..."The Fuck's wrong with your face !!"

Alt text

Jon looks like a bloody walker on that one and Tobi's just looking at me like "Dafuq?!"

We stayed in there for a while, or at least until things calmed themselves down outside...

Alt text

Off course Joe had to die somehow as I took this picture, my hand is blocking his face xD

After that the loneliness of the wilderness took its toll on our sanity and we started to kill each other for absolutely no reason....at least @sardines wasn't there....it didn't end well for her last time...as Rig and MuteJoe tried to rape her and I had to shoot both of them down with my sniper rifle...The fuck is wrong with you guys !!!

Anyway, I went to cook myself some delightful dish and when I came back Twistee and Tobi had left, so it was just me, MuteJoe, Jongon and Rigtail.

At which point Rigtail took us hostage on a tiny island and even destroyed our only way of transportation to the main land !! That's when I discovered I wasn't able to swim anymore but had gained a superpower : the power to breath and walk at the bottom of the ocean !! So did Jon and Rigtail apparently, but off course MuteJoe wasn't cool enough to join us on our quest at the bottom of the sea xD

No superpower for ya sucka !!

Alt text

It was an entire new world to explore and off course we stumbled upon the weirdest things we could find in the deep of the ocean.

Alt text

First thing we stumbled upon was a crashed UFO, as you can see, it is quite dark and creepy down there...

Alt text

Off course I took the opportunity to take some selfie on top of it, so did Jon and Rig.

Alt text

After that we explored the deep some more and stumbled upon the remains of some giant sea creature, or possibly just a dead whale...not really sure to be honest...

Alt text

The guys took some pictures too and I hope they'll be able to upload them on the forum too.

We found the wreckage of a ship at some point.

Alt text

Alt text

After that we discovered the creepiest thing I ever experienced in GTAO, well...one of the creepiest...a hidden nod to the TV Serie LOST with the hatch that plays an important part of the TV series, located at the deepest location within the ocean.

Here's MuteJoe finding a way to join us by the means of a submarine. Just look how dark it is...

Alt text

Here's a picture I took as we came across the hatch.

Alt text

Then we all started to freak out by hearing loud bang noises coming from the hatch...sounded like Morse code...

Alt text

We tried to blow it open, but to no avail...

Alt text

That's when I discovered my phone had a nightvision filter, which helped see things better down here, also helped me navigate after this weird encounter.

Alt text

Off course MuteJoe wasn't too far behind, but couldn't get as close to us because of the crushing depth...which he died from later on xD

Alt text

Alt text

Interestingly, the loud bangs kept going even after I left the hatch to explore some more, which creeped me out the for the rest of the session...weird...

Later on we stumbled upon the remains of a submarine of some sort...

Alt text

JonGon looks fantastic with that owl mask on xD

Then we came back to the surface, I forgot to mention that Its_That_Guy had joined us since the hatch encounter and wasn't able to walk and breath underwater either, just like poor MuteJoe, he wasn't cool enough to join us :/

Then random stuff happened including our helicopter blowing up and a whole lot of suicide....you guys really go crazy when you're stranded somewhere...

Alt text

Our helicopter exploding...thanks to Modernized or MuteJoe...can't really remember...they were both jealous of our superpowers !!

Alt text

Its_That_Guy aka Modernized, just before killing himself in front of me....and the remains of our helicopter in the back -_-

Alt text

annnnd MuteJoe had to join the suicide party....really guys ?! The fuck xD

Anyway after I called an helicopter to pick us up and left MuteJoe by himself on the beach, we headed to another location and went underwater some more...Its_That_Guy went back for MuteJoe and we went exploring and fell into a deep chasm at the bottom of the sea...everyone died but I somehow survived and the loud bangs came back at least ten times while I was down there....the hell was that all about ?

Jon went to my rescue and also survived the fall, albeit looking like total shit once again as a result...

Alt text

There really seemed to be no way back up and it was so dark I couldn't even see where I was going...thanks to one of the camera filters this is how it looked like from down here...

Alt text

Beautiful ain't it ? :D

Alt text

Riggy joined us later and as we progressed through the darkness, we were graced by a beautiful view of this new world we had discovered.

Alt text

Alt text

It was quite impressive as we gazed upon the abyss and reflected upon our journey. Simply astonishing.

Join us next time for more completely out of this world moments and experience GTAV with a bunch of people you know and love !!

Next time we shall be exploring the world under the map of GTAV, thanks to @Rigtail and one of his numerous crazy plans xD

We tried to do it last night but it seems trickier than I expected...Here's a taste of the view from down there...

Alt text

Also it's worth mentioning that TDM screwed up our plans as soon as he showed up....using a cargobob to steal MuteJoe's car, almost blowing us all to bits...

Damnit Elian !!!!!

See ya next time ya crazy bunch :D

• I don't know, as long as we sing a good song

• Whoa.

Wish I could've been there and had superpowers! :O

Can we do Rally Races today?? I want to try them! But... they require mics for at least 1/2 of who plays. xD

Ok so for those who weren't with us last night here are some of the highlights of last night's session. Thanks for @TWDFan86 , @Rigtail , @J

• Well lot of people had mics yesterday, if they join again it could work :P

I'm pro at rally races B)

sardines posted: »

Whoa. Wish I could've been there and had superpowers! :O Can we do Rally Races today?? I want to try them! But... they require mics for at least 1/2 of who plays. xD

• Goodnight come on Sing even I made a video of me singing boulevard of broken dreams for a minute as back up in case I ever wanted to post a singing video here just now lol

Alt text

Well, looks like Joe will never sing, so I won't either. ............ >.> Anyway, goodnight.

• LOL I got lucky with the jet, then I crashed into a mountain. -_-

Then Cronky killed me 4 times in a row. So dirty. :P

Ok so for those who weren't with us last night here are some of the highlights of last night's session. Thanks for @TWDFan86 , @Rigtail , @J

• Alt text

Do I would love to hear it and respect it was very brave of you to upload you singing :)

Thanks, I just frickin' love Imagine Dragons, might do Bleeding out and Hear me.

• We ALL tried to kill you with our sniper rifles xD You were trying to blow us up to bits !!

Twistee posted: »

LOL I got lucky with the jet, then I crashed into a mountain. -_- Then Cronky killed me 4 times in a row. So dirty. :P

• I really need to use my mic, cause I cannot hear anyone in free roam.

We ALL tried to kill you with our sniper rifles xD You were trying to blow us up to bits !!

• edited June 2014

Oh, you couldn't hear any of us ?! That sucks....me, Jon, Rigtail and Tobi all had mics :/

Did you join the official Forum of The Dead Chat room I created ?

I really need to use my mic, cause I cannot hear anyone in free roam.

• No I keep forgetting to join it. :P

I might use my mic tonight anyway, it depends. I'm anti social like Joseph lol.

Oh, you couldn't hear any of us ?! That sucks....me, Jon, Rigtail and Tobi all had mics Did you join the official Forum of The Dead Chat room I created ?

• I said it before and i'll say it again : Don't be a Joseph man !! xD

No I keep forgetting to join it. :P I might use my mic tonight anyway, it depends. I'm anti social like Joseph lol.

• I might be able to join tonight :D

• Cool, i'll try hosting early again today, it worked for those in different timezones last night :P

I might be able to join tonight

• Yeah that will be better :) I was up until 5am with you guys on Friday night.

Cool, i'll try hosting early again today, it worked for those in different timezones last night :P

• oh...so you're alex ? No offense but nobody knew who you were on the forum xD

Yeah that will be better I was up until 5am with you guys on Friday night.

• Yeah im the guy with the lipstick XD I don't really say much.

oh...so you're alex ? No offense but nobody knew who you were on the forum xD

• lipstick.....but whyyyyyy ?! xD

Yeah im the guy with the lipstick XD I don't really say much.

• I did it for a joke but I kinda like it now XD Makes me look pretty.

lipstick.....but whyyyyyy ?! xD

• I'd choose Option A, and if people wanted to know, what's holding me back from telling them? Plus why would I keep it a secret? It'd make a great story to tell!

Let's get serious here... Would you rather….. Spend a passion-filled night with a goat and have intimate sexual relations, but your se

• Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-vs-oJIQRw

• lmfao, is that even a real word? Because if it is....... holy shit.

• OMG This is the funniest thing evah XD

• This is the only photo I took.

Alt text

No idea why the black bars are on the side and the photo is square and not wide like yours.

• .... passion-filled night. oh my god.

you can go to jail for having sex with a goat, so if everyone believed i did, that would include the police... and id be in jail. ):

for that reason, gonna have to go with option 1. shudders

• "Hey guys! I fucked a goat once!"

(0_0) (0_0) (0_0)

Rigtail posted: »

I'd choose Option A, and if people wanted to know, what's holding me back from telling them? Plus why would I keep it a secret? It'd make a great story to tell!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.