The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I look like I just conquered a beast and i'm doing a evil laugh pose xD

Rigtail posted: »

This is the only photo I took. No idea why the black bars are on the side and the photo is square and not wide like yours.

• Because yolo.

sardines posted: »

.... passion-filled night. oh my god. you can go to jail for having sex with a goat, so if everyone believed i did, that would include the police... and id be in jail. ): for that reason, gonna have to go with option 1. shudders

• i might only live once, but that 'passion-filled night' would probably haunt me my whole life :P

Because yolo.

• Don't worry sard, about 2 years of intense therapy should fix that xD

sardines posted: »

i might only live once, but that 'passion-filled night' would probably haunt me my whole life :P

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I don't know, but there's the longest word which is 189,819 letters long, takes over 3 hours to pronounce.

I would post it here but you can't post such long words XD

EDIT: Kenny's voice: Fooouuund it!

Alt text

lmfao, is that even a real word? Because if it is....... holy shit.

• GOOD MORNING! ... Wait a f*ck, it's 5pm. -_- OH WELL

• GOOD NEWS GUYS!

Playlist 2 is nearing completion, and should be finished very soon.

I said soon XD

• Where the hell did this day go lol

GOOD MORNING! ... Wait a f*ck, it's 5pm. -_- OH WELL

• Alt text

• This is going to screw all my days up since I literally just skipped one. -_-

Where the hell did this day go lol

• Alt text

GOOD NEWS GUYS! Playlist 2 is nearing completion, and should be finished very soon. I said soon XD

• Good..... afternoon. :D

• edited June 2014

I'm doing this.

Alt text

• Yes. Link is happy all the time.

• <3

Class of 2015....... holy crap I'm getting old ;-;

I'm doing this.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Sooooo I'm currently working on a full-length "book" (fanfiction) set in the universe of TWD, it's not interactive, there are no character submissions and no votes on what happens next, just a regular story for you to read.

It will take me quite long, but will you be interested if I one day started releasing it in chapters? Just something for you to read :P

• Yeah, I'll read it!

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sooooo I'm currently working on a full-length "book" (fanfiction) set in the universe of TWD, it's not interactive, there are no character s

• Alt text

Keep uploading these I love reading about the GTA adventures YES!! I love it all the pics looks so beautiful and awesome reading this :')

Ok so for those who weren't with us last night here are some of the highlights of last night's session. Thanks for @TWDFan86 , @Rigtail , @J

• Join us sometimes man :P I know you said you were going to next week :D

Markd4547 posted: »

Keep uploading these I love reading about the GTA adventures YES!! I love it all the pics looks so beautiful and awesome reading this :')

• Alt text

Yes :)

Sooooo I'm currently working on a full-length "book" (fanfiction) set in the universe of TWD, it's not interactive, there are no character s

• Markd won't like you using his Joker gifs.

• Anyone got skype?

• Fuck my life.

GOOD NEWS GUYS! Playlist 2 is nearing completion, and should be finished very soon. I said soon XD

• That pic tho... if you don't mind i think you are really pretty in it:)

Good..... afternoon.

• Thanks.

papai46 posted: »

That pic tho... if you don't mind i think you are really pretty in it:)

• I'll definitely check it out!

• Alt text

Yes I remember ;)

Join us sometimes man :P I know you said you were going to next week

• Alt text

I will allow it spread the chaos ;)

Markd won't like you using his Joker gifs.

• edited June 2014

That pic tho... if you don't mind i think you are really pretty in it:)

• YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Now free roam is gonna be even more chaotic! XD

Yes I remember

• Lol, I was just thinking that. xD

• Alt text

• Cool, thanks!

Yeah, I'll read it!

• Thanks Markd, it's the same one I told you about a while ago.

Yes

• Great :)

I'll definitely check it out!

• Same name, but I'm not gonna be able to reach it for now.

Gobananas01 posted: »

Anyone got skype?

• Thanks for all the support, I already have the first chapter done, but I'll keep writing for a while since I plan on releasing one chapter per day and I don't want any delays.

Gotta go now, I have another final tomorrow -_-

• edited June 2014

Alright people it's still Hipster weekend so put on those trendy clothes once again and join the Hipster Cat Movement !! I know I said I would host earlier today but i'm a kinda busy man, you can't blame me for things out of my control can ya ?

Join us once again as we go on another crazy adventures, featuring all the people you know and love from this thread !! If you missed last night's session I already posted the highlights.

Today is the last day of the "I'm not a Hipster" event so come collect your totally underrated limited edition shirt to show off how low we've sank as
    a society !!

Alt text

Once again, thanks to @TWDFan86 , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Twistee , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @ps3gamer , @Its_That_Guy and @TDMShadowCP for joining us last night !! You guys made my little experiment all worth while and I will try to keep doing my nightly sessions earlier whenever I can :D

See ya in Mirror Park where all the non-pretentious people gather to discuss about post-modernism in a totally profound way.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.