The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Peer pressure?

AWESOMEO posted: »

HA! I'm not falling for the peer pressure >:D But that gif cracked me up, so have a like.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

HA! I'm not falling for the peer pressure >:D

But that gif cracked me up, so have a like.

Im bored so... The game is i only need 49 more likes to reach 2000 likes if we are able to do this in the next hour i will permanently leave the TTG Forums. Let the games begin.

• =O

-files restraining order-

• What's wrong with sounding like a Christian? ;-;

I sound like a Christian wtf Oh Awesomeo, you crack me up sometimes xD

• The game is IF i get the 49 like not if i dont.

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't want you to leave you will never get 49 in an hour anyway this game ist unfair how about a day?

• I've barely been eating lately too.

The only thing I ate in the past 36 hours was toast, and I literally had to force myself to remember to eat something. THIS STUPID FORUM MAKES ME FORGET TO EAT. YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME.

• Alt text

The game is IF i get the 49 like not if i dont.

• that's just what I wanted her to think... >:D

Dude, you're insane, lol. xD

• Bro you got five likes already be careful with what you wish for BTW LMAO that gif tho!

Im bored so... The game is i only need 49 more likes to reach 2000 likes if we are able to do this in the next hour i will permanently leave the TTG Forums. Let the games begin.

Alt text

that's just what I wanted her to think... >:D

• LMFAO im good if we reach it that means something.

papai46 posted: »

Bro you got five likes already be careful with what you wish for BTW LMAO that gif tho!

• -Then ATR goes in the freezer to gets some ice cream and be like:-

Alt text

I've barely been eating lately too.

• I don't think he means it in an offensive way. I think he is just referring to the "Jesus will forgive your sins" part of Christianity and that historically a lot of Christians try to "cleanse" a person of their wrongdoings. Nothing wrong with that ^-^

What's wrong with sounding like a Christian? ;-;

• I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying I sound like one, sorry if I offended anyone.

What's wrong with sounding like a Christian? ;-;

• OH, okay! LOL. ^_^

I'm not offended, I was just wondering.

I don't think he means it in an offensive way. I think he is just referring to the "Jesus will forgive your sins" part of Christianity and t

• Change this comment before he sees it, NOW!

You'll thank me later!

Can't y'all respect that I needed to leave for dinner? lol Well, I already proposed to @WhatToWriteHere but I think I was rejected (grrrr) so I'll say YES!

• That kid looks like he's having a hell of a good time with that ice cream.

-Then ATR goes in the freezer to gets some ice cream and be like:-

• He likes it so much he's bathing in it.

That kid looks like he's having a hell of a good time with that ice cream.

• 41 More like peeps lets go i believe in you.

• He's putting it on like it's freaking war paint or something xD

He likes it so much he's bathing in it.

• mission accomplished

• He puts it everywhere but his mouth... facepalm

That kid looks like he's having a hell of a good time with that ice cream.

• Duuuude that's not how you lose weight! Once you start eating again, your body will pack on pounds like nobody's business. ;-;

Eat less, move more. But you don't have to stop eating altogether!

• I really gotta go to sleep now, shit.

Night.

• Alt text

Night Awesome

I really gotta go to sleep now, shit. Night.

• Eh, you shouldn't do that. I tried that when I was 16 and I ended up blind for 30 minutes next time I ate something. Working out is the answer to your problems. Trust me, even my cousin wants to hit on me these days.

• I'm really late, but just wanna say that I won't come tonight because I've been watching movies the whole day and now I'm having a break by watching football (USA SCORED!!! IF THEY WIN I WILL DAMN WIN 100 EUROS!!!). However I'll join you guys again next time!

Alright people it's still Hipster weekend so put on those trendy clothes once again and join the Hipster Cat Movement !! I know I said I wou

• Guys and girls. I have to tell you guys something very important that you might change your opinion of me.

• PENNYWISE ;-;

Night Awesome

• Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Guys and girls. I have to tell you guys something very important that you might change your opinion of me.

• This never scared me XD

Night Awesome

• Then I shall be lifted into the sky by Rafiki for all the animal kingdom to behold.

It's the Circle of Life ♫♩♬

Alt text

-Then ATR goes in the freezer to gets some ice cream and be like:-

• 36 more

41 More like peeps lets go i believe in you.

• OMG LOL

Then I shall be lifted into the sky by Rafiki for all the animal kingdom to behold. It's the Circle of Life ♫♩♬

• edited June 2014

Why? Are you....jealous?

Change this comment before he sees it, NOW! You'll thank me later!

• Alt text

I love it but......

WHEREISTHEBASKET

Then I shall be lifted into the sky by Rafiki for all the animal kingdom to behold. It's the Circle of Life ♫♩♬

• You need to eat little healthy snacks through the course of the day. Starving yourself makes it worse.

• The basket would cover the ice cream on my forehead!

FashionLogic101

I love it but...... WHEREISTHEBASKET

Sign in to comment in this discussion.