The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Dumb comments and their notshowingupness........ SARDINESFAN86 5EVER

• edited June 2014

Still cant forget my reaction to JonGon. XD (I MUST MAKE MEMES!)

I'm sad though, you guys got to have so much after I left. I SO WANTED TO GO UNDERWATER! But my brother wanted me off, and I was getting sleepy anyway.

But sadly I can't join this week as I got so much work to do on my comic you'll think I'm insane to work so much on it!

Ok so for those who weren't with us last night here are some of the highlights of last night's session. Thanks for @TWDFan86 , @Rigtail , @J

• Yeah...... pretty much the only thing he does is go to work and pay the bills. Otherwise, he doesn't really have much of a place in my life. He doesn't play much of a father figure to me or my sister. I don't really know if my mom even loves him or not, or if she's just scared of being alone. They fight pretty much all the time.

Meh, I don't know. My real dad is there for me if I need him, and I can move in with him and my brother if I wanted to, but my mom doesn't want to be separated from my sister, and I don't want to leave her alone with my step dad. My life is just confusing.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Shit, no one deserves to be treated like that just because he has a relationship with you mom, makes an impression that all those step dads just don't realize that they get responsibilities, like having to be parents.

• NEXT WEEK LET ME TRY YOUR PLAYLIST! I WANT TO FEEL THE MADNESS! =D

Rigtail posted: »

GOOD NEWS GUYS! Playlist 2 is nearing completion, and should be finished very soon. I said soon XD

• Hopefully if not busy I will read it. ;)

Sooooo I'm currently working on a full-length "book" (fanfiction) set in the universe of TWD, it's not interactive, there are no character s

• THEIR HEADS GO THE RIGHT WAY OMG

In light of the recent discovery...

• 8th grade is going to be hard for me. ;-;

I still have 2 years of agonising finals though... I haven't even started the hard subjects ;-;

• He doesn't worth your time, if I were you I would move out as soon as I get the chance, at least you still have your real dad by your side. he'll take you in no matter what. Sorry for that sticky situation you live in, that guy sounds like a real shitbird :/

Yeah...... pretty much the only thing he does is go to work and pay the bills. Otherwise, he doesn't really have much of a place in my life.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

That's the magic of Photoshop, I didn't even put effort into this :P

Azlyn posted: »

THEIR HEADS GO THE RIGHT WAY OMG

• Thanks. ;-;

Sometimes I wish my parents never split up. That really fucked over everything for everyone.

He doesn't worth your time, if I were you I would move out as soon as I get the chance, at least you still have your real dad by your side.

• You're really mature for your age, you're 14 already or are you still 13?

When I was your age I was still running around like a dumbass, took only a year for it to change though :P

Azlyn posted: »

8th grade is going to be hard for me. ;-;

edited June 2014

It sucks, but it's what they wanted (probably). According to my experience, if they would have stuck together it would end up worse, it would only cause more chaos at home.

Problem is when some guy pops up, starts dating your mom and gaining control, especially if he's abusive, it is a tough situation...

Thanks. ;-; Sometimes I wish my parents never split up. That really fucked over everything for everyone.

• edited June 2014

really he is ok I lost alot of respect for him when he said that tv show carl could beat clementine and that he didn't even finish the game

OMG HE ACTUALLY REPLIED LOL I LOVE TREV

• GET THE BASKET! IT SHALL HEAL ALL WOUNDS!

I have something in my eye and I'm 99% sure I'm going to be blind.

• Pro... what did you do?

What a day...

• Lol, my dad is completely lost without my mom. He still loves her, but she doesn't love him. My brother keeps trying to hook him up with random women, but he just won't date anyone. He doesn't even know how to make food for himself, so he just orders takeout every night. That's probably one of the reasons why he wants me to move in with him; so that I can cook for him. >.>

It sucks, but it's what they wanted (probably). According to my experience, if they would have stuck together it would end up worse, it woul

• I always miss Rigtail's shit. It's like an addiction that I can't reach for. Next week could we play his races so I could try?

Cool can't wait for it !! Tomorrow night is Rigtail Races night....so brace yourself...

• dyydydydyy dyydydydyy

I am waiting the part where "and now you may kiss the bride" <3

• COKE.

Speaking if which, What do you like most, coke, pepsi, or Dr Pepper ? I like Dr Pepper

• You gave me a reason to go back to McDonalds.

edited June 2014

Don't say that, he probably just wants you around :P

Sounds hard, sounds like that's the source of your problems. But I guess you can't do anything (sadly), just be sure that guy doesn't let you feel bad.

Lol, my dad is completely lost without my mom. He still loves her, but she doesn't love him. My brother keeps trying to hook him up with ran

• You can't beat Chunk. Resistance is futile!

• Wut? Clem can take Carl!

Jewfreeus posted: »

really he is ok I lost alot of respect for him when he said that tv show carl could beat clementine and that he didn't even finish the game

• The sun is up and birds are chirping?? wut is this sorcery?

I can never sleep when the sun is up, and I don't have blinds, so........ I'll just, like, hang this blanket in front of my window? Yeah, that works. Okay, goodnight. Sleep tight.

• Night.

The sun is up and birds are chirping?? wut is this sorcery? I can never sleep when the sun is up, and I don't have blinds, so........ I'll just, like, hang this blanket in front of my window? Yeah, that works. Okay, goodnight. Sleep tight.

edited June 2014

Let's see if someone recognizes this song...

Let's say I'm not who I say I am,

can you then say you are who you say you are?

When your heart breaks into pieces like a sand glass,

can you pick them up one by one?

Someone's voice is calling,

like it's ringing in my ears.

As if time has stopped

now then, open your eyes.

I slip out of the deep darkness,

like the swift wind, I break free.

Looking like that of a living corpse,

let us go outside of these walls.

Even if the light of this world disappears,

Will you still be able to find the true you?

Can you then piece together,

the scenery revealed in slow motion?

Someone's crying voice is -

trembling like an earthquake.

Let's start from zero,

and bid goodbye to our final night.

I break away from a long dream,

and with this red body I escape.

Our eyes were,

like those of a starved beast.

Beyond the storm,

I step in, extending my hand.

Piercing through with all my strength,

the sword slices.

I am you.

I slip out of the deep darkness,

like the swift wind, I break free.

Looking like that of a living corpse,

Let us meet again,

outside of this walls,

in someplace uncharted.

• Look at this gif

Look at this gif and... I dunno.

Alt text

• JOSEPH YOU SNEAKY SON OF A BITCH! XDDDD

TWDFan86 posted: »

That was so funny and awkward how we were able to shower... TOGETHER... IN MY OWN APARTMENT! There's you taking a shower with your undergarments on xD

• I am feeling sick...

Alt text

Look at this gif Look at this gif and... I dunno.

• Hmm... What can it be...

Alt text

Let's see if someone recognizes this song... Let's say I'm not who I say I am, can you then say you are who you say you are? When y

• edited June 2014

Just to imagine Joe and Sardines' faces right now....

Joseph and Sardines. You guys sure do look like a match.

• Alt text

Look at this gif Look at this gif and... I dunno.

• Sick? Oh and I thought that the gif would turn you on. I'm so terrible judge of character...

This gif though kills me XD

Alt text

I am feeling sick...

• I was gonna share some pics but my camera died before I could take any. And I don't have any batteries! ;-;

• Hmmm.... alright just send it to me in a private message then. No one will see except you/me anyway.

It wouldn't work in email for strange reasons.

• I think they're both asleep, I'll post it again though :P

Just to imagine Joe and Sardines' faces right now.... Joseph and Sardines. You guys sure do look like a match.

• SOMEONE SHOULD DO TO THE MATCH PICTURE WITH THEIR FACES :D

Don't look at me, I'm too lazy to do that.

Just to imagine Joe and Sardines' faces right now.... Joseph and Sardines. You guys sure do look like a match.

• U BET IT IS BIACH IZ DA BESHT SHIT EVA

Hmm... What can it be...

• What the actual fuck Tobi?

• We must go deeper!

Sick? Oh and I thought that the gif would turn you on. I'm so terrible judge of character... This gif though kills me XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.