The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• "I like rape"

That's a good icebreaker. Really.

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

I can't even... JUST WATCH THIS YOU WILL THANK ME X'D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGmRJjZr9GU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtTdi4yh_WU

• Meh, you said the people in your school aren't that good anyway, why bother?

Social life is going to get better for you when we're in out 20's, when people don't care about your looks or preferences and just don't act like dicks all day.

Azlyn posted: »

I was referring to an actual social life, but whatever, who needs that crap, anyway?

• Sure, If I knew what a proofreader is,

Hiya guys. Gotta tell ye a secret. A secret secret. I've been doing as Minecraft fanfiction, and halfway through, I decided to start

• lol I'm not dumb, but just curious, who would exactly be mad at me if I spell it the right way?

Do NOT write the actual word, please.

• edited June 2014

Fuckwads? Do you call that a peculiar insult? Do you wanna do this, brah?

Fuckweasel, fucktard, fuckass, bastard, bitch, sonuvabitch, bitch-ass-hoe, lolly-ass, fuck-schnitzel, screw-schnoodle, nippledick, dick-head, ass-head, ass-wipe, assbut...

Now THOSE are peculiar insults that for those sickos.

I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH AT THOSE FUCKWADS XD

• They were gonna screw anyway, might as well prepare the thunderstick.

I can't believe that first guy just started jacking it in the middle of her house O_o

• You want us to check for mistakes or criticize it?

Hiya guys. Gotta tell ye a secret. A secret secret. I've been doing as Minecraft fanfiction, and halfway through, I decided to start

• LOL The Walking Dead producer criticizes Game of Thrones executive over piracy

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/19/walking-dead-producer-game-of-thrones-piracy-google

• You kinda walked into that one, Azie :P

I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DO THAT WHYYY T_T I should've seen it coming.

• Like, read his fic and approve of it or point out the mistakes.

Sure, If I knew what a proofreader is,

• Alt text

You want us to check for mistakes or criticize it?

• My favorite Southpark episode XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF0UqyC2uBk

• "the thunderstick"

Alt text

They were gonna screw anyway, might as well prepare the thunderstick.

• "rapeyouanaly"

Nice disguise!

"I like rape" That's a good icebreaker. Really.

• But it's not something every pedo does, it's a super pedo, an abnormal.

They were gonna screw anyway, might as well prepare the thunderstick.

• The black people are always watching...

Plus, i think they're the only ones allowed to say the word, if we say it, it's "offensive". :/

lol I'm not dumb, but just curious, who would exactly be mad at me if I spell it the right way?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I don't put so much time in coming up with insults for those weasels, if I see one, and I kid you not, I will break a chair on his face.

Fuckwads? Do you call that a peculiar insult? Do you wanna do this, brah? Fuckweasel, fucktard, fuckass, bastard, bitch, sonuvabitch, bit

• What she said.

Like, read his fic and approve of it or point out the mistakes.

• OH MY FREAKING POOPERDINKLE THAT GIF

"I like rape" That's a good icebreaker. Really.

• The Almighty Cunts can't settle for a sum of money, they always want more.

LOL The Walking Dead producer criticizes Game of Thrones executive over piracy http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/19/walking-dead-producer-game-of-thrones-piracy-google

• xD

"The Colossus Pedo"

"The Armored Pedo"

"The Dancer Pedo"

"The Female Pedo"

OMFG THE LAST ONE xDDDD

But it's not something every pedo does, it's a super pedo, an abnormal.

• AWESOMEO posted: »

My favorite Southpark episode XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF0UqyC2uBk

• I expected this.

• You do that.

In the meanwhile, if that is the issue you want to champion, i'll be cheering you on from a safe distance, covering my butt.

I don't put so much time in coming up with insults for those weasels, if I see one, and I kid you not, I will break a chair on his face.

• That's straight fucked up, that's already racism!

It's like people say "OH I CAN SAY FAGGOT BECAUSE I'M GAY DURRR HURR!"

The black people are always watching... Plus, i think they're the only ones allowed to say the word, if we say it, it's "offensive".

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

"Eric? Did you just say the F word?"

"Jew?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ7lIRvb4-g

• The custard launcher. The ding dong McDork. Excalibur. The Jackhammer. The mayo shooting hotdog gun. The peepee. The wiener. The schlong. Whatever you call, it is STILL a penis.

"the thunderstick"

• All my childhood black friends had no problem with me calling them nikka.

That's straight fucked up, that's already racism! It's like people say "OH I CAN SAY FAGGOT BECAUSE I'M GAY DURRR HURR!"

• The final one is practically impossible, because even if she manages to pull it off (which is crazy), it's safe to assume the man won't resist as much.

xD "The Colossus Pedo" "The Armored Pedo" "The Dancer Pedo" "The Female Pedo" OMFG THE LAST ONE xDDDD

• Wouldn't you join the fun?

You do that. In the meanwhile, if that is the issue you want to champion, i'll be cheering you on from a safe distance, covering my butt.

• I thought Azlyn was a guy?

What she said.

• That's because you grew up in a good period, imagine what would happen if you'd do it right after the black people stood up for themselves. Today they don't care about it but still there are some idiots that get offended.

All my childhood black friends had no problem with me calling them nikka.

• Well you know, it's not like those women look like supermodels. What does it sound to you that an unattractive old lady would knock you out cold and then rape you?

The final one is practically impossible, because even if she manages to pull it off (which is crazy), it's safe to assume the man won't resist as much.

• Dafaq?!

I thought Azlyn was a guy?

• over 4900 new comments. wow.

• How? lol.

• :/

I dunno, i was just bought up thinking that is a word i should never use, but after watching some vines, even my little bro says it, and it is definitely not okay.

That's straight fucked up, that's already racism! It's like people say "OH I CAN SAY FAGGOT BECAUSE I'M GAY DURRR HURR!"

• No you didn't.

I expected this.

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.