The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I always think you're about to say something serious and them I realize you're just quoting a song XD

Situations are irrelevant now, She loves the way that I tease, I love the way that she breathes. I touched her (ooh) She touched my (ahh

• MY LYRICS SPEAK FOR ME!!

AWESOMEO posted: »

I always think you're about to say something serious and them I realize you're just quoting a song XD

• WOOO! YOU'RE AWESOME! THANK YOU! =D

Oh dear god....hmm....sure I guess....xD

• Yeah, but I always think you are writing them, but then I realize it's a quote XD

MY LYRICS SPEAK FOR ME!!

• Alt text

You are wrong, this is offensive. So women can complain about c**t but "Who cares about c*ck?" I think that's more offensive than actually saying that word.

• Alt text

The frustration it's a regular thing, I hate the ones who love to hate because they're just like me. A certain girl she took her hand and put in my lap "It's way too full", she said. once you have me you'll always come back.

• Oh. Well now I know. :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Corn always post quotes from songs Tobi I think their awesome ART

• About 1,700 people

I don't know what qualifies as a small town. I guess I live in a quite small one, but I don't even like big cities. Too many people.

• Hello :D

Azlyn posted: »

Nope. Hi.

• Meh..I think I'm gonna go back to sleep. x_x

• Oh no not the talk about "males" again O_O

• In Ireland were so racist we hate each other :'(

Yep, as you just said, we can't change the world's perception of what word is wrong or right, it doesn't work like that, so people should st

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I don't know what's happening but I want to get involved in a lengthy angry debate over nothing :'(

I must study this conversation carefully...

• Well that's where the line is crossed, that's where we raise awareness.

In Ireland were so racist we hate each other

• It's no over nothing, it's not a conversation with a troll, we're actually discussing something.

I don't know what's happening but I want to get involved in a lengthy angry debate over nothing

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Ok :)

It's no over nothing, it's not a conversation with a troll, we're actually discussing something.

• I live in the twin cities but I have a cabin in the boonies and I can honestly say small towns are a million times better than the big cities.

Am I the only one from a small town on this forum ????

• It's not a fact because you say it is.

Show me a statistic and I'll be satisfied.

Look, the fact of the matter is that you offended two girls here because you said a naughty word, and I think you should apologize even if you think nothing of it. Yeah, so what if society gave the word meaning: doesn't magically mean you can take away it's meaning by using it so casually. You still used it as an insult, which means it's meaning is still there.

I don't want to argue further, okay? We can leave this in the past.

I didn't generalize them, fact remains most of them are ok with it, and if someone is not okay with it, he HAS to say it or there will be no problem of using the word.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I rather not get involved and just watch the chaos.

I don't know what's happening but I want to get involved in a lengthy angry debate over nothing

• The situation isn't about the usage of the word c*ck, the fact remains that you offended people with what you said yet you are bringing in other words and saying "well, why aren't people offended by THIS" as if it means something. Who cares? You offended people and you are making excuses rather than apologizing and moving on.

You just contradicted yourself man, how can you say "Who cares about c*ck" if for all you know every single person here can be offended abou

• About to watch Sinister.... Is it really that bad like everyone says? DONT SPOIL ME

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I can say the same, show me a statistic that it is still hurtful.

They said I didn't offend them, don't make me look like that, I didn't even say it, I quoted someone.

I'm not apologizing for saying a word which you think is hurtful, if they want me to apologize, I will (even though I didn't do anything wrong imo). I got this sort of vibe when you said "you offended two girls" that you're trying to protect them in order to earn respect, the fact that they weren't really hurt can support this.

I never used it as an insult, you're getting mad and making things up, it was nothing but a harmless joke I quoted, I didn't even come up with it!

So yeah, I never insulted anyone, and I will apologize only if the girls who were supposedly insulted will want me to.

It's not a fact because you say it is. Show me a statistic and I'll be satisfied. Look, the fact of the matter is that you offended tw

• Sorry, I'm getting things mixed up here. I'm sorry.

But still, when Azlyn freaked out (no offense to you Azie) it would have been the appropriate moment to apologize.

I won't comment anymore about this. I'm not trying to get their respect, I'm stating that you offended them, at least, that's what it looked like.

I'm sorry, okay?

I can say the same, show me a statistic that it is still hurtful. They said I didn't offend them, don't make me look like that, I didn't

edited June 2014

he dies in the end.

jk

About to watch Sinister.... Is it really that bad like everyone says? DONT SPOIL ME

• No problem, but brace yourself man...

I dunno if i'll be ready to play them ever again....but i'll do it for those who missed the horror I guess....why....xD

WOOO! YOU'RE AWESOME! THANK YOU! =D

• Alt text

MUAHHA genius yes we watch then when it's at it's most intense we post a unnecessary gif and MINDF**K them yes the chaos

I rather not get involved and just watch the chaos.

• I'm gonna say it again, if they weren't insulted, I don't have anything to apologize for. If I insulted them I will only apologize out of respect, not because I regret it, I did nothing wrong.

Azlyn has this certain speech pattern, I don't think I insulted her (Azlyn correct me if I'm wrong here).

Meh, I was saying a joke, a word that means nothing until you put them in the right order to hurt someone, and I never intended to hurt them even though I didn't.

Don't apologize, no point in doing that, doesn't have any real worth, we're cool.

Sorry, I'm getting things mixed up here. I'm sorry. But still, when Azlyn freaked out (no offense to you Azie) it would have been the ap

edited June 2014

You have no one to backbone what you just said, she said she's not comfortable with it, not that I insulted her.

You're saying I'm insensitive to say "who cares?" after you were saying the same phrase in a post above, that's clever, I said that when people say an offensive word I will not be insulted, and I think other people can also find the strength to not care about it and move on, they don't need your protection, they already talked to me about it as you can see.

Not making any excuses, everything I said was backed up by a person on the forum, plus some people don't like to argue like we both do, but I know people whom if you ask this will tell you what they really think, like GiraffeHat for example.

The situation isn't about the usage of the word c*ck, the fact remains that you offended people with what you said yet you are bringing in o

• You can use the word if you ask me. I'm a female and have no big issue with it. Yes it's disrespectful, but you have every right to use it. I personally don't however for numerous reasons. Although, if you do want to be respectful, I suggest you avoid using the word, just a suggestion though :P

Why is it that bad? AMC are a bunch of greedy "vaginas" that fired Darabont, the man who got the TV show so famous, and they just crushed hi

• Look, can you start up a PM?

You have no one to backbone what you just said, she said she's not comfortable with it, not that I insulted her. You're saying I'm insen

• Who wants to see another magic trick from me?

edited June 2014

Thanks for the advice, I personally never heard a single person say it's an offensive word, but still, most curse words are offensive towards a certain group, and we can't avoid them all, everyone here had said something offensive even if not on purpose and for making a joke.

Point is, Cartman says "Kike" in Southpark, and I laugh my ass off. I think that you are not weak and that you all can deal with a word even if it has an offensive meaning, you didn't think I was trying to hurt anyone right?

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

You can use the word if you ask me. I'm a female and have no big issue with it. Yes it's disrespectful, but you have every right to use it.

• XD

The mods are asking for your help XD

• Alt text

I want to see but I think I know the trick O-O

Who wants to see another magic trick from me?

• NOW YOU SEE ME...

Alt text

NOW YOU DON'T. BUH-BYE! SEE YA WEDNESDAY!

I want to see but I think I know the trick O-O

• Was that an insult towards me? Sorry, I can't tell.

papai46 posted: »

Cockhead...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.