The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, all those teacher and student cases...

Most pedophiles are straight, white men. Women pedophiles are actually more common than you might think. Children in most countries can't co

• I had a dream, but not as exciting as yours. All that happened was that the users who liked/disliked posts had their names made available, like "___ liked this" and so on. The forum went out of control and we discovered who the dislike trolls were.

Hell yea @ riding on the boomer's back. I'd have to put a saddle on him since I don't want to sit on his boils and stuff.

WTF lol li had the weirdes dream! xD Me, atr, wtw, shadow and twd fan were all put at the top of a sky scrapper and nobody could get off

• I hate when you have a dream within a dream ;-;

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I would never call a woman a cunt, I'm not heartless like I may seem like when I said it, I called a company "cunts" just because it's a word everyone use in that situation, and it wasn't meant to offend anyone else.

To my defence, AMC are cold heartless bastards with only money in their interest.

If "cunt" is used in like a joking manner I'm okay with it like going to your friends and saying "Hey, ya cunts! Whatcha doin'!" or somethin

• yeah. I let it slide if your joking. But someone calls someone that in a non joking manner, im not cool with it.

Like if someone calles a girl a bitch, and means it to offend that, hell to the no. That doesn't work with me. Its disrespectful. But if you call them that in a joking way, im ok with it.

Kind of like this:

Alt text

Its joking, so im not that offended by it. But the way awesomeo said it, he meant it. I wouldn't mind as much if he used a different word like 'asstards' but the word he used and the way he did bothered me.

If "cunt" is used in like a joking manner I'm okay with it like going to your friends and saying "Hey, ya cunts! Whatcha doin'!" or somethin

• edited June 2014

post of double

Does your skin still look like an English kid?

• This site is falling apart.

• THEY SURE DO LOOK LIKE A MATCH!

Alt text

@TWDFan86: Did you see the wedding photo AWESOMEO made?

• I hate it when I NEVER HAVE DREAMS.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I hate when you have a dream within a dream ;-;

• They make up words to confuse us... -_-

dojo32161 posted: »

You aren't the only one, but I'm Bearoloping with it.

• Well no. You throwing the fire extinguisher at me :(

What was rude?? bringing you back to life? >:D

• Yes -.-'

• Alright, this is fucking ridiculous. I couldn't post, reply, upvote, or look at my feed for a half hour.

• I wish I wouldn't have said that XD

psssst...... wobble wobble

• LOL WHAT

"the way they mow my lawn, and they all have a 100 kids cause they don't know how to put a condom on"??

hehehehe

You know, I always thought stereotypes were kinda ridiculous. So I wrote a song about it, And it goes a little something like this. I t

• YESSS I can finally comment it wouldn't let me for like 45 minutes.

And yes, it still does ;-; I was only out in the heat for a couple hours, so I didn't get that much of a tan. Too be honest, I was kind of embarrassed by how pale my skin was and it was worse when I realized how big my thighs looked in my shorts T_T So yeah, I'm waiting on that tan lol

Does your skin still look like an English kid?

• Really hot out, but I got a lot of kids today and they were all really sweet so I'd say it was a good day!

AWESOMEO posted: »

So how was it?

edited June 2014

DOUBLE POST!

edited June 2014

DOUBLE POST FTW!

I hate when you have a dream within a dream ;-;

• I'M TRYING TO POST SOMETHING AND IT JUST DISAPPEARS WTFAKS;LHFA;SJRWA[IP[IKWFA

• Alt text

Oh sweet jesus F**K YES!!! even without the basket I'm suprising ok with this YES perfect they look so happy feels :')

• edited June 2014

What the fuck forum :D

• My eyebrows are out of control O_O

• No, you throwing that fire extinguisher at me :(

What was rude?? bringing you back to life? >:D

• It wasn't in a very good shape anyway xD

This site is falling apart.

• Yes -.-'

• edited June 2014

Useless post b/c the site is glitching out :/

• LMFAO the fuck?

edited June 2014

TRIPLE POST!

• AM I ON DRUGS?!?!?!!?

• edited June 2014

Alright, i'm starting tonight's session at 5pm, tonight's Rigtail Races night....so brace yourselves for the mental torture and scarring...

I would also like to point out that I just realised that today is a special day where I live and everyone's partying like crazy all around the place....I didn't know it was today and my plans MIGHT change as a result....bear in mind that i'm currently visiting my family, so I don't really know if anyone I know will be there, which kinda sucks when you think about it...I'll be getting extra drunk though...that counts for something xD

Anyway, join us tonight and experience the horror of Rigtail Races with us...Yay ?!

Alt text

This shall be you after experiencing the dreaded Rigtail Races...

Hipster weekend is now over so I shall be dressing like a pretentious douche for now on, oh goody !!

See ya in Los Santos ya lovely bunch :D

Shout outs to all those who joined during this lovely experience of mine : @TWDFan86 , @Dont_Look_Back , @sardines , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @Its_That_Guy , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Ps3gamer , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Twistee , @MrAppleJuice

You guys made this all worth it !! B)

• As most of you know, I am engaged to GOUSTTTT. It has come to my attention that my fiancee offered to orally pleasure another man, and you all know that homie don't play that shit.

So with a heavy heart, I must call the wedding off for the wild ATR needs a mate that won't offer to, umm.... give people blowjobs lol.

• edited June 2014

MOY BAD double postidge.

• AM I ON DRUGS?!?

TELLTALE, HET A MOTHERFUCKITYFUCKING HOLD OF YOURSELF@

• testing 1, 2, 3.

• God dammit parents... what the fuck, really.

• Tell me about it....my official announcement didn't even show up...

• TESTING BECAUSE THS IS RETARDED!. It wants me to do that caprcha crap. GOOD LORD I CANT READ THES THINGS!

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THIS CHIESE??!

Alt text

• Same! Either that or I can't comment!

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'M TRYING TO POST SOMETHING AND IT JUST DISAPPEARS WTFAKS;LHFA;SJRWA[IP[IKWFA

• Alt text

I don't mean it though, I just really wanted to use this gif hahaha

My eyebrows are out of control O_O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.