The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Noooooo!! Now I have to take my dress back >.>

Useless post b/c the site is glitching out

• FINALLY! WE CAN SEE NEW COMMENTS AGAIN!

Alt text

• @WhatToWriteHere is the man you want

• Fucking finally.

• DOUBLE POST!

AWESOMEO posted: »

DOUBLE POST!

• There's more where that came from.. Just ask..

Markd4547 posted: »

Oh sweet jesus F**K YES!!! even without the basket I'm suprising ok with this YES perfect they look so happy feels :')

• I can't believe you wore your hat to the damn wedding, wtf is wrong witchu? -_-

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yes -.-'

• It says Edtope.

TESTING BECAUSE THS IS RETARDED!. It wants me to do that caprcha crap. GOOD LORD I CANT READ THES THINGS! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THIS CHIESE??!

• edited June 2014

NO IM SO DISAPPOINTED! I was supposed to have the cake! ;_;

• Gotta go fast

WTF lol li had the weirdes dream! xD Me, atr, wtw, shadow and twd fan were all put at the top of a sky scrapper and nobody could get off

• edited June 2014

Alright i'm staring tonight's session at 5pm Eastern Time, my original post didn't show up so i'm posting it again...hope it doesn't bloody double post my announcements....Get your shit together Telltale Forum !!

Tonight's Rigtail Races night so come with us and experience the horror and mental scarring of Rigtail Races !! Yay?!

I would also like to point out that I didn't realised that today was a special day where I live. If any of you never heard of the St-Jean Baptiste, it's basically a day where I get extremely fucked up with friends and party all night long, although I'm currently visiting my family and haven't seen my friends from this town in a looong while...So I MIGHT change my plans along the way, we'll see....

I'll at least get extremely drunk so there's that xD

Alt text

This shall be you after experiencing the dreaded Rigtail Races....as your mind slowly melt from the mindfuckery, your eyes starts to slowly burn and your hands starts to bleed. Brace Yourselves !!

Hipster Weekend is now over so i'll start dressing myself like a pretentious douche again !! Oh goody :D

See ya in Los Santos or a mental institution near ya !! :D

Shout outs to all those who joined during this lovely experience of mine : @TWDFan86 , @Dont_Look_Back , @sardines , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @Its_That_Guy , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Ps3gamer , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Twistee , @MrAppleJuice

You guys made this all worth it !! B)

Edit: It better freaking update my comment this time...

• Alt text

• EdTope?

TESTING BECAUSE THS IS RETARDED!. It wants me to do that caprcha crap. GOOD LORD I CANT READ THES THINGS! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THIS CHIESE??!

• That was the best testing post you could come up with?

TWDFan86 posted: »

testing 1, 2, 3.

• It's not the internet, it's this flipping website.

• Searched a little more on Mary Bell and found out about this other kids.

Alt text

There is a little part in spanish ,on the Argentinian kid that basically says : AKA "El Pestiso Orejudo"

• It's not the internet, it's this flipping website.

• And we once also had a story too,
    You can see that good men only come in few,
    Even in our greatest moments we may win or we may lose,
    Every songs got its rules, you've got to learn to make it through,
    Maybe one day we can choose how it feels to be a woman or a man,
    Without rules but buried underneath there's a picture glued,
    So when my body burns in ashes only sing the truth,
    Let these words strengthen all your views,
    Because these words were meant for you.

• LOOOOL

It's not the internet, it's this flipping website.

• I LOVE THAT SCENE XD

I don't mean it though, I just really wanted to use this gif hahaha

• Wtf, guys. This website wasn't letting log in, and then I couldn't comment?! They need to fix these problems!

• Alt text

lol love it xD

Alright i'm staring tonight's session at 5pm Eastern Time, my original post didn't show up so i'm posting it again...hope it doesn't bloody

• Okay I never told anybody this before because I thought it would really creep them out but I have an obsession with reading the biographies and crime details of serial killers. It's just so interesting. I read a lot about the 2 boys that killed James Bulger, and it is one of the most bizarre cases I have ever read concerning child serial killers.

PLEASE don't think I'm creepy >_<

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Searched a little more on Mary Bell and found out about this other kids. There is a little part in spanish ,on the Argentinian kid that basically says : AKA "El Pestiso Orejudo"

• No, it was an exemple of how cock can be a bad word depending on the circumstances.

Was that an insult towards me? Sorry, I can't tell.

• YEAH WHAT THE FUCK JOE?!

I can't believe you wore your hat to the damn wedding, wtf is wrong witchu? -_-

• It won't even edit my bloody posts !! This is unacceptable !! -_-

Wtf, guys. This website wasn't letting log in, and then I couldn't comment?! They need to fix these problems!

• i invited you on Steam accept my invite, i'm klerold.

EdTope?

• OMG i cant breath!!!! xD

Alt text

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

You're not creepy...... You're a

#Detective!

Okay I never told anybody this before because I thought it would really creep them out but I have an obsession with reading the biographies

• No one knows...

dafuq

• Well double the advertisement I guess....win-win I say xD

Markd4547 posted: »

lol love it xD

• Jackman seems a little obsessed with that question..... .-.

OMG i cant breath!!!! xD

• I like to read them too, it's interesting to see how they think and act.

Okay I never told anybody this before because I thought it would really creep them out but I have an obsession with reading the biographies

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I watched documentaries about serial killers before so I found this fascinating they are no Ed Gein but interesting :)

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Searched a little more on Mary Bell and found out about this other kids. There is a little part in spanish ,on the Argentinian kid that basically says : AKA "El Pestiso Orejudo"

• I like learning about anything weird or abnormal, I can relate.

• The entire site is crumbling apart...........

hehehe get it? Crumbling.

OH CRUMBS

Wtf, guys. This website wasn't letting log in, and then I couldn't comment?! They need to fix these problems!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

GOD DAMMIT TELLTALE STOP THIS REALLY I CAN'T EVEN.

• This site needs a major repair :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.