The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I know the feeling man I just finished my exams last week fuck school is so bad especially my school I swear their policy is how the students look/school's reputation over our education but yea school is shit

Deceptio posted: »

Fuck these fucking exams. I just want to get out fucking school already.

• Don't hurt me, I'm surprised as fudge too.

AWESOMEO posted: »

No one knows.. I'm going to hurt someone! Good morning!

• I hope it's a temporary ban! He's such a nice guy, I don't wanna see him go! ;-;

No one knows.. I'm going to hurt someone! Good morning!

• He was a good guy, I want him back.

I hope it's a temporary ban! He's such a nice guy, I don't wanna see him go! ;-;

• Shit happens. Ranting doesn't exactly "solve" anything. Just keep moving forward.

Okay, so I finally get a chance to come on here after 3 days of nonstop bullshit, and I find out Markd is banned? Are you FUCKING kidding me??!! I can't even catch a fucking break on the forums either?

• Hey Devyn, you here today? We need to talk about that Duet we talked about.

• So guys and girls since when was OzzyUK a mod on here? he was like one of us and now he is up there in power with the likes of blind sniper :o well good for him

• I don't know, hopefully he's doing goody good.

Jewfreeus posted: »

So guys and girls since when was OzzyUK a mod on here? he was like one of us and now he is up there in power with the likes of blind sniper well good for him

• ikr?! He always supported people when they wanted to publish things and he was always very nice to us, why the hell did they ban him?!

I hope it's a temporary ban! He's such a nice guy, I don't wanna see him go! ;-;

• OH MY GOD

It's raining so damn heavily that I think this is the apocalypse! Save me!

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

Go check his bio. He got banned for the most retarded thing ever. Why ban such a nice and supportive guy over THAT? I lost a lot of respect for the mods, not gonna lie.

ikr?! He always supported people when they wanted to publish things and he was always very nice to us, why the hell did they ban him?!

• He has to come back, we need him.

ikr?! He always supported people when they wanted to publish things and he was always very nice to us, why the hell did they ban him?!

• If there's an apocalypse I'm staying here, we have a small population and that means fewer walkers to handle, so you can catch a flight to here if you wanna :P

OH MY GOD It's raining so damn heavily that I think this is the apocalypse! Save me!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I never had much respect for them, they banned people for no reason in the past.

It's like they are the gods and we are the peasants stepping on eggshells in order to not piss them off, fuck that, I wish someone appropriate was a mod.

Go check his bio. He got banned for the most retarded thing ever. Why ban such a nice and supportive guy over THAT? I lost a lot of respect for the mods, not gonna lie.

• Wow, fuck school!

Jewfreeus posted: »

I know the feeling man I just finished my exams last week fuck school is so bad especially my school I swear their policy is how the students look/school's reputation over our education but yea school is shit

• I doubt it, I think he said he had enough of their shit anyway and if he's banned he may not come back :'(

He has to come back, we need him.

• I read it, MOST RETARDED THING EVER, can I get banned for talking Danish?

I never had much respect for them, they banned people for no reason in the past. It's like they are the gods and we are the peasants stepping on eggshells in order to not piss them off, fuck that, I wish someone appropriate was a mod.

• I ONLY NOW NOTICED WE HIT 20K COMMENTS! FUCK YEAH!

• Well I hope it's just zombies, I mean I don't want a colossal titan to spawn on my rooftop.

If there's an apocalypse I'm staying here, we have a small population and that means fewer walkers to handle, so you can catch a flight to here if you wanna :P

• AWESOMEO posted: »

I ONLY NOW NOTICED WE HIT 20K COMMENTS! FUCK YEAH!

• Yeah, the only mod I really like is Blind Sniper. But after this I don't think they'll be getting much of my respect back unless they unban him or something, if that's even possible.

I never had much respect for them, they banned people for no reason in the past. It's like they are the gods and we are the peasants stepping on eggshells in order to not piss them off, fuck that, I wish someone appropriate was a mod.

• When you think about it, the situation in attack on titan is WAY harder to handle than killing walkers, it makes the walking dead look like child's play.

Well I hope it's just zombies, I mean I don't want a colossal titan to spawn on my rooftop.

• I don't know if I will be here today when you are here today ;_; It's 8 am right now so I'm going to sleep. But sometimes I sleep through my alarm... :P I'll try to be here later today though.

What do you want to sing?

Hey Devyn, you here today? We need to talk about that Duet we talked about.

edited June 2014

You two should sing a duet. DO IT!

sardines posted: »

I don't know if I will be here today when you are here today ;_; It's 8 am right now so I'm going to sleep. But sometimes I sleep through my alarm... :P I'll try to be here later today though. What do you want to sing?

• Well didn't you suggest Bleeding Out?

sardines posted: »

I don't know if I will be here today when you are here today ;_; It's 8 am right now so I'm going to sleep. But sometimes I sleep through my alarm... :P I'll try to be here later today though. What do you want to sing?

edited June 2014

What if you're next? What if I'm next? We can't move on, we need to solve this, it's starting to look like a dictatorship.

Giraffehat posted: »

Shit happens. Ranting doesn't exactly "solve" anything. Just keep moving forward.

• Whatever floats your ships, bro.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You're going to 8th grade? I thought you we're older than me! Damn, Azlyn xD Can I call you Little Azlyn?

• It's a Stalin situation.

What if you're next? What if I'm next? We can't move on, we need to solve this, it's starting to look like a dictatorship.

• It happens :P

Just water under the bridge.

wtf a dislike? Y U DO DIS!?!?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTmkowx_1xk

• Alt text

To our villain, who fell in a way that no one deserves ;_;

I'm awake Wait wha- MARKD WAS BANNED? Will he come back? What happened? :c

• So today i went to make my ID. Aunt #2 is really annoying most of the time, like, she just WON'T stop yapping. I know she wants to know more about me or whatever, but if she were smart and could take a hint, she woulda realised i do not enjoy spitting out random and insignificant questions anll the time, or pointing out obvious things. But i love her, anyway, because she's kind and wants the best for everyone. That doesn't make her any less annoying, though.

What's all this talk about Mark getting banned and OzzyUK being a mod? I don't get it, can anyone give me an update, please?

• The world is turning crazy, and there's a Carver on the forums.

Azlyn posted: »

So today i went to make my ID. Aunt #2 is really annoying most of the time, like, she just WON'T stop yapping. I know she wants to know more

• I KNOW, SAME!

It sounds like the damned ceiling would fall down with each rain drop. I love rain. =w=

OH MY GOD It's raining so damn heavily that I think this is the apocalypse! Save me!

• That doesn't really make it any clearer for me. :/

The world is turning crazy, and there's a Carver on the forums.

• Went to a doctor today, looks like I've got Scoliosis, frickin' great, also I might have lung problems, so I'm doin' fine I ain't I?

• OMG I CAN'T BREATHE

Rachelle, you got a unique number of likes...

• Everyone calm down... Just caaaaalm down. Okay? Caaaaaalm down! Caaaaaaalm. Caaaaaalm.

Listen to music n' stuph. It releases the negative emotions....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZRlA0VmeZY

• I have and it annoys the shit out of me. :/

Have you ever typed so fast that your computer doesn't pick up all the letters you type? I'm going to type that^ sentence as fast as I ca

• edited June 2014

I wasn't talking about Mark. I was talking about the other part of Dec's comment, and his rant about school. Mark was a damn good guy.

• THAT IMAGE IS JUST SO PERFECT OMFG

Markd4547 posted: »

are you writing a story today Lee

Sign in to comment in this discussion.