Does Imi know what 'Paganism' means?

With a steadily increasing level of ignorance in the world I thought it pretty crucial to find out the answer to this question.

For those of you who are don't know what it means, think they know but want clarification or if you are Ixi then please check out this wikipedia explanation; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Marduk wrote: »
    With a steadily increasing level of ignorance in the world I thought it pretty crucial to find out the answer to this question.

For those of you who are don't know what it means, think they know but want clarification or if you are Ixi then please check out this wikipedia explanation; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism

Please dont open a new thread, the original one is off topic enough...
  • edited June 2009
    I think you might be right. I don't think I can delete the whole thread and, although I think I can delete my original post, I don't know if I can remove the poll at all...
  • edited June 2009
    Definitely not :P
  • edited June 2009
    I'm not a mod or anything, but surely this topic should be deleted. There's a difference between attacking an opinion and attacking a person, which this poll comes dangerously close to achieving.

Having said that, I voted "no".
  • edited June 2009
    Lol, flaming in these forums became more then usual since the TMI announce
  • edited June 2009
    Aside from the fact that this thread shouldn't have been opened, it shouldn't be in the TMI section.
  • edited June 2009
    You're right, music, I had an instant regret as soon as I hit submit. And Ixi's posts were on topic (or, at least, mentioned ToMI) making this thread all the more deplorable. When I clicked the 'edit/delete' icon I found that I could only edit; simply deleting the text and going to submit caused an error message saying the text body was too short.

I didn't see the point of just saying "deleted by author" because the subject and poll would remain.

I'm sorry, Ixi, it was childish of me to make this thread.
  • edited June 2009
    Maybe you should just report your own thread so it can be deleted.
  • edited June 2009
    Maybe you should just report your own thread so it can be deleted.

Done. Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.