The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Rain is like my best friend. So relaxing, even when it seems it's destroying the whole house. And dat scent after the raining stops :3

Azlyn posted: »

I KNOW, SAME! It sounds like the damned ceiling would fall down with each rain drop. I love rain. =w=

• I know the second one but the first one KILLS.

• I know right? Like, i LOVE the sound of rain, especially at night, and when the wind blows.

Fun fact: The smell after the rain is called petrichor. :3

Rain is like my best friend. So relaxing, even when it seems it's destroying the whole house. And dat scent after the raining stops

• I'm board.

Alt text

• Is that wood polished?

I'm board.

• WE WILL >:D

AWESOMEO posted: »

You two should sing a duet. DO IT!

• School reputation? Those exist?

Jewfreeus posted: »

I know the feeling man I just finished my exams last week fuck school is so bad especially my school I swear their policy is how the students look/school's reputation over our education but yea school is shit

• Yes it's aweeeeesome! And I usually fall to sleep so quickly when it rains.

Petrichor huh, lol. Got to remember that word.

I know right? Like, i LOVE the sound of rain, especially at night, and when the wind blows. Fun fact: The smell after the rain is called petrichor.

• Aight, Lil' Azlyn

Whatever floats your ships, bro.

• Oh rlly?

sardines posted: »

I pulled an all nighter

• I pulled an all nighter :D

• Nothing to update, it's just as you said, no one knows.

So today i went to make my ID. Aunt #2 is really annoying most of the time, like, she just WON'T stop yapping. I know she wants to know more

• A Carver?

The world is turning crazy, and there's a Carver on the forums.

• I hope you feel better... :/

Went to a doctor today, looks like I've got Scoliosis, frickin' great, also I might have lung problems, so I'm doin' fine I ain't I?

• Damn dude

I pulled an all nighter

• Alt text

Deceptio posted: »

Fuck these fucking exams. I just want to get out fucking school already.

• That's little Azlyn for you!

I'm board.

• It's pouring rain here, and it's dark. <_<

• me too :P

Did someone just delete my comment? OK, I'll post again. I wish I had a hot girlfriend.

• Well goin' to have my Scoliosis fixed in the summer, don't know about my lungs.

I hope you feel better...

• Fell asleep. Sorry! :c

You better be. >.<

• A dictator... I could be a spy for all you know.

A Carver?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited June 2014

Most bans are no big deal. They're just done as a warning when people continuously ignore written warnings, or when they post things that are really out of line. Most are temporary, and everyone is given a notification when they're banned about how much time they have left before they can come back. So, any person that's banned will likely come back, and they'll be able to stay on the forums after that unless they keep up the behavior that got them the ban in the first place.

So, since banning is almost always just a temporary warning, please just wait until the person in question comes back, and don't discuss any bans. We don't keep people from talking about bans to stifle conversation, we do so because the user can't be here to participate in the conversation. It's not really fair when someone sees "hey what's the deal with xxx?" and then xxx can't come here and respond. So, please just wait until the ban is up and then you can talk about them when they're able to participate in the conversation as well. Thanks.

• Read Marks profile to find out how he got banned, I wasnt there but his profile should make things clearer.

So today i went to make my ID. Aunt #2 is really annoying most of the time, like, she just WON'T stop yapping. I know she wants to know more

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Alright.

Actually no, that's not alright.

I surely do respect you mods, but seriously? Some of these bans are just unrespectful towards us users, we get banned for the stupidiest reasons, I don't know why, but some of you mods just seem to be using the power of being a mod all wrong.

Jennifer posted: »

Most bans are no big deal. They're just done as a warning when people continuously ignore written warnings, or when they post things that a

• U DAMN DUDE. but yeah, now since i did, i am sleepy x_x

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Damn dude

• rly

Oh rlly?

• So did I!

I pulled an all nighter

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2014

The missing post issue for linear discussions should be fixed sometime today. Let the mods know if this continues.

• HIGH FIVE FOR POOR LIFE CHOICES!!!!

TWDFan86 posted: »

So did I!

• Coincidence?

I think not.

HIGH FIVE FOR POOR LIFE CHOICES!!!!

• Jennifer, some of those bans were REALLY unnecessary and people who did nothing wrong were banned, it hurt them. like the last ban of you know who, he did nothing wrong and he already said that those bans are really upsetting him, he won't come back now after you banned him, he said he's had enough of that.

I understand everything you say, but it's like we're walking on eggshells here to avoid doing even the tiniest thing that will piss one of the mods off, and it's not fun or fair. Most of the people who were banned never came back and some of them (which we spoke to) said that they will not come back because of the fact that some mods take power to their own hands and go out of control when someone does even the most little thing.

Please, just unban some of them, they are really nice people and we all know they did nothing wrong.

Another question, why is Darth Madsen not a mod anymore?

Jennifer posted: »

Most bans are no big deal. They're just done as a warning when people continuously ignore written warnings, or when they post things that a

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Darth Madsen was just too nice, they couldn't take that.

Some of the other mods are good people too, I don't know many of them tho.

Jennifer, some of those bans were REALLY unnecessary and people who did nothing wrong were banned, it hurt them. like the last ban of you kn

• I think yes!

Coincidence? I think not.

• :3

Meh, you said the people in your school aren't that good anyway, why bother? Social life is going to get better for you when we're in out 20's, when people don't care about your looks or preferences and just don't act like dicks all day.

• Be careful or you get banned too...

Alright. Actually no, that's not alright. I surely do respect you mods, but seriously? Some of these bans are just unrespectful toward

• What would they say as reason?

"Gustav got banned for saying his opinion."

Because that just doesn't seem right.

papai46 posted: »

Be careful or you get banned too...

• OH MY GOD MY SIDES XDDDDDDDD

Well, if it makes you feel better, you can call me Aslan and just downright make me a motherfucking lion.

The reason I thought you were a guy is because your name is very similar to Aslan. So I was picturing you as this guy.

• Darth is not a mod anymore! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!!!

Jennifer, some of those bans were REALLY unnecessary and people who did nothing wrong were banned, it hurt them. like the last ban of you kn

• Things that not even the mods will explain to us.

papai46 posted: »

Darth is not a mod anymore! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.