The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Not to revive a dead convo, but, uh, just throwing it out there, i usually "freak out" for a lot of stuff. :/

Sorry, I'm getting things mixed up here. I'm sorry. But still, when Azlyn freaked out (no offense to you Azie) it would have been the ap

• Why? He said nothing wrong, if they ban us for complaining about injustice than they will be no better than dictators.

papai46 posted: »

Be careful or you get banned too...

• Exactly ^

What would they say as reason? "Gustav got banned for saying his opinion." Because that just doesn't seem right.

• What you wrote was absolutely right too, you just detailed it more than me.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Exactly ^

• x3

You didn't insult me, i just do not appreciate the use of the word is all.

Again, not to revive a dead convo, but i am rereading the pages i missed here and yeah...

It's alright.

I'm gonna say it again, if they weren't insulted, I don't have anything to apologize for. If I insulted them I will only apologize out of re

• I'm not splitting into camp, bro, i mean, i'm not holding any grudge or anything, it's just that what she said kind of is what i wanted to say. I'm not mad at you or anything, really, and i'm sorry i started this huge thing, anyway...

I apologize for the crap that i caused you, you're my friend! ^^ If i ever say anything that akes you uncomfortable or anything, you can just say so.

Azlyn, please don't make it look like we're splitting into camps now, I have never heard a complaint about the word in my life and just quoted it, let's just stop.

• Where's his Nobel prize!

What you wrote was absolutely right too, you just detailed it more than me.

• One of our friends got banned by you just because he was being himself. You can't change people from who they are.

Jennifer posted: »

Most bans are no big deal. They're just done as a warning when people continuously ignore written warnings, or when they post things that a

• Exactly, people have different opinions, we will stand our ground.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

One of our friends got banned by you just because he was being himself. You can't change people from who they are.

• Got you quiet now didn't we? ;)

• Guys! We shouldn't go get the mods to ban us, we should give them a break, they're probably working hard.

• Brother, what the BOAT are you doing here?

NickUseful posted: »

Guys! We shouldn't go get the mods to ban us, we should give them a break, they're probably working hard.

• Maybe so, it doesn't make the fact that people get banned left and right ok, we have the right to complain and they need to stop banning people for ridiculous reasons.

Guys! We shouldn't go get the mods to ban us, we should give them a break, they're probably working hard.

• No reason in teasing her, I understand you're angry about it but it won't do any good :)

Got you quiet now didn't we?

• I'm just reading through this, and the mods are just stressed, you know that.

Brother, what the BOAT are you doing here?

• Well uhhhhhh.... that was awkward...

• Not meant towards Jennifer, she seems nice enough, meant towards the people who ban people for saying their opinion.

No reason in teasing her, I understand you're angry about it but it won't do any good

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What was?

Well uhhhhhh.... that was awkward...

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2014

Moderators on these forums have and will always reserve the right to temporarily exclude members from the conversation if the conversation doesn't adhere to forum guidelines.

The forum guidelines are as clear as humanly possible.

90 or more percent of bans these days occur when moderators evaluate posts which have been flagged by other, normal community members. The strong feeling that someone does something highly inappropriate is usually coming right from you guys.

As those inflammatory and subsequently deleted posts are usually not directed against moderators or Telltale staff, you can also be certain that community members were feeling harrassed in 90 or more percent of all ban cases.

As Jennifer has already told you, most bans are temporary. The member in question WILL be back soon unless he/she does something really stupid during the duration of the ban.

That's all there is to say about the matter right now.

• Alt text

The mods... They're here

• But still, it can offend her since she didn't do it.

Not meant towards Jennifer, she seems nice enough, meant towards the people who ban people for saying their opinion.

• I'm sorry Jennifer.

But still, it can offend her since she didn't do it.

• Is that so?

How many flags have I gotten?

Vainamoinen posted: »

Moderators on these forums have and will always reserve the right to temporarily exclude members from the conversation if the conversation d

• Aaaaand swarm of downvotes in 3... 2...

People these days. So willing to jump to conclusions without hearing other peoples' side of the story. Although I still think what you did was excessive. He isn't a bad guy.

Moderators on these forums have and will always reserve the right to temporarily exclude members from the conversation if the conversation d

• You ain't leavin', we stand our ground.

The mods... They're here

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Just act natural.

The mods... They're here

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Who exactly flagged it? I was talking about a good guy who never wronged anybody!

• Fine, fine, whatever, you're my brother, I respect you.

I'm just reading through this, and the mods are just stressed, you know that.

• Guys. Let's just chill, okay? Let's just all calm down.

• I just found out Markd got banned! WHAT THE!? WHY?!

• It might have been trolls.. maybe

Who exactly flagged it? I was talking about a good guy who never wronged anybody!

• He said his opinion, we've got a Josef Stalin as a moderator somewhere.

I just found out Markd got banned! WHAT THE!? WHY?!

• I'm calm..

Azlyn posted: »

Guys. Let's just chill, okay? Let's just all calm down.

• Ugh.... WhatTheDuck, and now Mark.... Why don't they just start banning me...

He said his opinion, we've got a Josef Stalin as a moderator somewhere.

• When someone says "act natural" NO ONE acts natural. Why did you say it ;_;

dojo32161 posted: »

Just act natural.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2014

If you are implying we are intimidated, that's not the case.

Jennifer and Vain already gave good explanations.

Got you quiet now didn't we?

• They say that we flagged him! HA!

I can't help but laugh...

I just found out Markd got banned! WHAT THE!? WHY?!

• edited June 2014

LOL. That is quite hilarious :D.

Alt text

Alt text

They say that we flagged him! HA! I can't help but laugh...

• Exactly.

It might have been trolls.. maybe

• edited June 2014

I was in the episode 4 release date and one time i think there was about 14 dislike trolls. Yes, 14. Who says they cant flag users also and get them banned for no reason?

Exactly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.