The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hold on, are you going to high school next year?

Azlyn posted: »

"Fuck school." "Fucking exams." "Fuck these fucking exams, fuck school, i am tired of this shit!" Sorry, i felt like i should d

• Ok, but when Markd is back, I want a reason for why he was banned.

Vainamoinen posted: »

Guys, seriously. We've said that you can't talk about banned member reasons here. So if you're posting that stuff, we're acting on it. So don't, OK?

• Raging_Blades?

Let's just stop, we'll discuss this another day...

• edited June 2014

Raging_Blades is gone..

edit: ok, I'll stop

• Yep, no problem ;)

AWESOMEO posted: »

No need to call it a revolution, we don't want their head on a stick, we just want them to see why Markd and the others did nothing wrong.

;_;

Raging_Blades? Let's just stop, we'll discuss this another day...

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They banned you !

• But... we are allowed to ask questions aren't we? I don't want to sit here with me tail between my legs and not say anything because i cant say names.

Guys, seriously. We've said that you can't talk about banned member reasons here. So if you're posting that stuff, we're acting on it. So don't, OK?

• This is getting bad :(((

Raging_Blades is gone.. edit: ok, I'll stop

• Of course they are, but it's not like he meant to do anything bad, it was his behaviour, that's it.

Giraffehat posted: »

I seem to recall him making a lot of pointless, off topic threads. Maybe some other stuff, but it's been a while. And the rules are clear. H

WHY DID RAGING_BLADES GET BANNED TOO?!?!

This is horrible...

:( :( :(

• I agree, but be careful with what you say, I'm saying this for your own good, let's just talk about it another day, we don't want you banned :)

• Alt text

• Cool :)

I jokered my Gravatar lol XD Revolution!

• Yeah, ban me for saying my opinion. That's nice.

I agree, but be careful with what you say, I'm saying this for your own good, let's just talk about it another day, we don't want you banned

• You are right 100%, but that's the rules and they won't change them.

But... we are allowed to ask questions aren't we? I don't want to sit here with me tail between my legs and not say anything because i cant say names.

• I agree. This is just getting too crazy at the same time...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Markd won't be back, he said he won't be back (if I remember correctly).

• Actually, it's really just a slap on the wrist in this particular case. No need for forum riots...

... as practically always.

• Hey, I agree, but fact remains, they will.

Yeah, ban me for saying my opinion. That's nice.

• edited June 2014

heh, If I fall speaking my mind, then so be it.

Hey, I agree, but fact remains, they will.

• The forum had a shitload of bug waves yesterday and no one could post anything for like 30 minutes.

Turns out the web team was fixing some bugs behind the scenes, causing the server issues.

The forum had a shitload of bug waves yesterday and no one could post anything for like 30 minutes.

• And that's his choice. If you view him as a friend, then you should respect that choice.

Markd won't be back, he said he won't be back (if I remember correctly).

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

We can still speak our mind, but it seems like we will do better if we wait for Markd to come back (if he ever will) and then we will sort this out, we don't want to get banned for no reason.

We need to be calculated and not act with a pulse, that's exactly why Raging was banned, and I don't want you to get banned.

• So because of the rules i have to sit in the shadows and not get what's happening. I'm not trying to be rude to the mods. That's the LAST thing i would do. I would just like answers. There is just one answer i want to know, And that's why he got banned,

I heard he got banned because he was in an argument, but you can get into an argument and be civil and not offend the other person and be in the right. I would know. I just want to know this thing he did wrong that deserved a ban. Im not telling the mods "Unban him! he was good! blah blah blah..." because you can be the nicest person and still do something wrong. AND ALSO, if i was told of this thing he did wrong, i can be acknowledged not to do it in the future.

You are right 100%, but that's the rules and they won't change them.

• I respect it, but that way we will ever know why he was banned, they should just tell us now and be over with it.

Giraffehat posted: »

And that's his choice. If you view him as a friend, then you should respect that choice.

• That's the problem, what silly rule? Please just tell us that.

• Headset broke for a day. Come back Almost 2500 comments. Wot I miss.

• Let's give it a rest guys. They could potentially close this thread.

• We can still speak our mind

I think ragin just tried that and got banned.

And i don't want to wait for him to come back. You said it yourself, he probably isn't.

We can still speak our mind, but it seems like we will do better if we wait for Markd to come back (if he ever will) and then we will sort t

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

Lots of stuff...

Talimancer posted: »

Headset broke for a day. Come back Almost 2500 comments. Wot I miss.

• What rule did he break? Please acknowledge me...

• JesseWJesseW Former Telltale Staff

The missing post issue should now be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Jesus.

If he doesn't come back, I will personally invite him back in.

Word?

We can still speak our mind I think ragin just tried that and got banned. And i don't want to wait for him to come back. You said it yourself, he probably isn't.

• For starters, OzzyUK joined us as a mod.

• No kidding. Sorry about Carmelo by the way

Deceptio posted: »

Lots of stuff...

• edited June 2014

I appreciate your generosity, I really do, but that doesn't diminish the fact that I still don't know why he was banned.

Jesus. If he doesn't come back, I will personally invite him back in. Word?

• They don't want people raging about banned members, I assume. Which is why they don't want people talking about it.

• Does it really matter why he was banned? He's banned. Asking why isn't going to do anything.

I respect it, but that way we will ever know why he was banned, they should just tell us now and be over with it.

• [removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.