Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• But it doesn't change the fact that I have to leave my house right now and you don't. Lol, later. :c

TWDFan86 posted: »

But I WAS kidding

• Aw, well okay. Sorry you have to do that. See ya :c

But it doesn't change the fact that I have to leave my house right now and you don't. Lol, later. :c

• I had a teacher who told me to ditch class, she covered me up and everything.

Lol, I'm too tired to think of an answer. :c I decided to miss the first class. It's not gonna make a lot of difference tho, that teacher never explains anything.

• 1) I'm planning an escape, too. We could use an extra hand.

SweetPeaClem After leaving Gary and Azlyn behind, I was wondering if they were okay. Me and Awesomeo kept walking down the road, to who k

SweetPeaClem After leaving Gary and Azlyn behind, I was wondering if they were okay. Me and Awesomeo kept walking down the road, to who k

• edited June 2014

HOLD ON, GUYS!

Shale is the guy who interrogates people for Tobi, remember? He is even less trustworthy than shadow is! This is a trap! Abort!

"[...] So far, Shale interrogates any new people that Tobi forces into the warehouse." -PAP

I would sooner tell Shadow of our plan than him!

2) Well, that's nice and all, but I don't care.

• Haha, most of my teachers act like that too, but I preferred to stay at home and sleep in for about half an hour. :p

AWESOMEO posted: »

I had a teacher who told me to ditch class, she covered me up and everything.

• Umm, the Lounge is gone ;-;

Fuck it, I'll make another. Please stand by...

• It's just temporary.

But yeah, it sucks.

Umm, the Lounge is gone ;-; Fuck it, I'll make another. Please stand by...

• Temporary? Shit, I already made it...oops xD

Well, here is the temporary one anyways: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/74190/forum-of-the-dead-lounge

It's just temporary. But yeah, it sucks.

• Cool, you made your girlfriend look like the joker!

It's just temporary. But yeah, it sucks.

• God dammit Joseph!

Temporary? Shit, I already made it...oops xD Well, here is the temporary one anyways: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/74190/forum-of-the-dead-lounge

• Sorryyyy, I literally JUST woke up and saw it was closed :c

God dammit Joseph!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Hey everyone, I was at the gym when they closed the thread, we need to calm down because as much as you are right, you will just end up banned.

In reply to what Don't_Look_Back said to me in the lounge before it was closed, you don't realize what I'm trying to say here. I understand and agree with everything you say, don't you see? All I am saying is that they are persistent, they will not tell you no matter why they did it, even if you give logical reasons, so let's just let this calm down and try to contact Markd.

I understand why you were so mad at them, but you don't need to tell me about our rights, I know about it more than people on this forum can even imagine, I've experienced dictatorships in all forms and kinds and there's nothing I want more than justice, but we still don't have to get ourselves banned if it's not absolutely necessary.

• Problem solved. They closed it :P

God dammit Joseph!

• Yeah, I saw that. At least you didn't get banned.

Problem solved. They closed it :P

• Girlfriend?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Cool, you made your girlfriend look like the joker!

• Nah, it's cool. Sometimes I don't see when people reply as well. Ever since the site updated, these weird glitches, man.

• Alright, so I come back, and apparently something happened. I know some of you are angry, but let's calm down here. It's temporary so don't worry too much. I'm asking that you guys don't discuss that in this thread. For now, you can chat and do what you want, but please don't do anything to get yourselves banned.

• So.... when will they reopen the lounge?

I guess this will be the lounge for now...

• My advice to you would be to not add more fuel to the fire already...You might get burned as a result...just a friendly advice pal..

I saw what happened at the lounge....that "revolution" of yours, wasn't a good idea...You might not agree with the mods, but they're there for a reason, every online community needs moderators, they're just doing what they can to keep the peace among the forum.

I might not always agree with them, but I know that a "revolution" so to speak, is futile. The mods are there to stay and I don't think that they are tyrants like you seem to think, just human. You're right they're not robots, sometimes their judgement can be clouded just like yours, but I bet ya that they also have rules to respect. Going against them might make them lose their title as moderators.

There's always two sides to the medal, before screaming injustice next time, think before you act. I know it sounds unfair to those who got banned in the past, but it's only temporary. Hopefully they'll come back in time. In the meantime, just keep doing what you were doing and remember them until they come back.

Yelling injustice left and right ain't helping anyone, in fact your "revolution" resulted in the thread being temporarily closed....That goes for all of you, think before you act folks...

Hey everyone, I was at the gym when they closed the thread, we need to calm down because as much as you are right, you will just end up bann

• 2) Well, that's nice and all, but I don't care.

edited June 2014

That's exactly what I said, and I never started a revolution, I complained, I think I'm allowed to do that.

In fact, I specifically said there that it's not a revolution.

If you look back in the lounge and read what I said, you're basically saying the same thing I said.

Dude, I was at the gym when the the lounge closed, I wasn't yelling "revolution", I was explaining it to them and I even said they were right about some things, read it again.

My advice to you would be to not add more fuel to the fire already...You might get burned as a result...just a friendly advice pal.. I sa

• Guys, what the fudgeknuckles? The lounge is closed! Come on, now! What. The. Shitnuggets. Let's just drop all of it...

To hell with everything.

• Complaining ain't solving anything either....constructive criticism on the other hand, can change everything.

Complaining because you think the mods are unfair isn't helping anyone. it's just you, venting your own frustration over the events that occurred. I liked Markd, but whatever he did apparently went against the forum rules and he got banned as a result, it might be a ridiculous thing, but all he can do is bear with it for now and come back after he's unbanned.

I do think the reasons are a bit ludicrous, but you won't hear me complaining, if anything I would only like to know if the mods really dig deep enough into the backstory of these "misunderstandings".

That's exactly what I said, and I never started a revolution, I complained, I think I'm allowed to do that. In fact, I specifically said

• I know, there's no way to convince them about what we said, we will all end up banned, so we need to take a break for now.

Azlyn posted: »

Guys, what the fudgeknuckles? The lounge is closed! Come on, now! What. The. Shitnuggets. Let's just drop all of it... To hell with everything.

• edited June 2014

Can you guys... stop? PM each other or something, please don't discuss that in here.

Complaining ain't solving anything either....constructive criticism on the other hand, can change everything. Complaining because you thi

edited June 2014

You'd be surprised how many people agree with me, and I'm not lying, I just don't know if they agree that I will say their names.

Markd will not come back, and rightly so, he was banned for no reason, I saw why. What about Raging? What did he do wrong?

Those people were banned for no good reason, and they won't tell me the reason either.

Constructive criticism and complaints are the same thing, maybe complaints are a bit more fueled by anger, but it's the same thing, I asked for the reasons, they said they won't tell.

You can't know who will be next, it may be you, because they ban people for no logical reason, come back to me and say that again when they ban you, even if you did nothing wrong.

Complaining ain't solving anything either....constructive criticism on the other hand, can change everything. Complaining because you thi

• Sorry man...I haven't been on the forum since last night, I woke up and saw that the lounge was gone...temporarily...

Did anyone made a new temporary one or the like ?

Can you guys... stop? PM each other or something, please don't discuss that in here.

• I talked about this way too much on Steam, I'm freaking tired.

• Yeah, I don't know what happened, but If someone makes a temporary one, it would just get closed. You guys can chat in this one. I'm starting the next part right now, while you wait.

Sorry man...I haven't been on the forum since last night, I woke up and saw that the lounge was gone...temporarily... Did anyone made a new temporary one or the like ?

• if they do ban me, i'll just deal with it, I can live without this place just fine.

I just hope I'll be missed at least xD

This is the first forum I ever joined so its still kind of a new experience to me, I appreciated my time here though, I can tell ya that much :D

You people are awesome so keep being awesome and to hell with the haters I say !!

You'd be surprised how many people agree with me, and I'm not lying, I just don't know if they agree that I will say their names. Markd w

• Weird...I wonder how i'll announce my nightly sessions now xD

But I need to wake up early tomorrow morning so it might be for the best LLOL

Yeah, I don't know what happened, but If someone makes a temporary one, it would just get closed. You guys can chat in this one. I'm starting the next part right now, while you wait.

• Let's all just chill our minds and (I know y'all will hate me for this) Let's stay away from the forums a couple hours and forget about what happened. Maybe it will be reopened by then. Its not worth fighting with mods. Molly: "In the end, the mods always win." I know that sometimes we disagree with them but they're doing a job that can't be easy

• They already closed the one Joe made.

Yeah, I don't know what happened, but If someone makes a temporary one, it would just get closed. You guys can chat in this one. I'm starting the next part right now, while you wait.

• I don't see why that would be a problem, that's how things were before the lounge even existed after all. I'm not really sure about what I can or cannot discuss yet....

I need to analyse the forum rules a bit more....seems like talking about banned members is taboo for some odd reason...

Also any past events which resulted in said banning. Am I allowed to talk about the lounge or....

Alright, so I come back, and apparently something happened. I know some of you are angry, but let's calm down here. It's temporary so don't

edited June 2014

Exactly, we can't aggressively take this place over, they are the mods and even though we think differently, no matter what we will say they won't listen, we need to be silent for now to get our lounge back, this is a helpless battle and we will just end up banned :/

Just to make myself clear, I'm not thinking they are right, I just think we should not risk getting banned for now, and talk to them later, in the future.

Let's all just chill our minds and (I know y'all will hate me for this) Let's stay away from the forums a couple hours and forget about what

• Can someone please tell me what the fuck happened? I literally just woke up, and suddenly the Lounge is closed??? WHAT!?!?

• edited June 2014

Ask AWESOMEO....I read everything that transpired down there since I woke up...they tried to start a "revolution"....which didn't help anything at all and resulted in our lovely lounge to be closed by the mods....

I know you're all angry but there's nothing we can do about it. Lets just get over all this nonsense shall we ?

Can someone please tell me what the fuck happened? I literally just woke up, and suddenly the Lounge is closed??? WHAT!?!?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.