Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• A "revolution"? About what?

Dafuq guys. A girl can't even sleep anymore without shit going down. -_-

Ask AWESOMEO....I read everything that transpired down there since I woke up...they tried to start a "revolution"....which didn't help anyth

• People were complaining to the mods about people that got banned. To calm down the situation they closed it until everyone relaxes. That's how I see it. The mods are doing the right thing. If it was still open there would be big riots

Can someone please tell me what the fuck happened? I literally just woke up, and suddenly the Lounge is closed??? WHAT!?!?

• Guys, I don't mean to be rude. But can we just shut up about it already? Just PM each other.

• Sorry. I'm just confused. :c

TWDFan86 posted: »

Guys, I don't mean to be rude. But can we just shut up about it already? Just PM each other.

• Don't try in the future. A ban is a ban. I don't think you can cancel a ban so its not worth the argument. I just don't want others to get banned for complaints anymore.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Exactly, we can't aggressively take this place over, they are the mods and even though we think differently, no matter what we will say they

• edited June 2014

Markd got banned and so did Raging....it resulted into a conflict between the mods, Gustav, DLB and AWESOMEO...

It didn't help anything at all...I wish I had been there to put a stop to their nonsense..

A "revolution"? About what? Dafuq guys. A girl can't even sleep anymore without shit going down. -_-

• shhhhh let's not talk about it anymore. PM me if you want to tell me stuff.

Markd got banned and so did Raging....it resulted into a conflict between the mods, Gustav, DLB and AWESOMEO... It didn't help anything at all...I wish I had been there to put a stop to their nonsense..

• sorry, i'm not used to this secrecy policy yet....i'll PM ya about it instead :P

shhhhh let's not talk about it anymore. PM me if you want to tell me stuff.

• 2) Well, that's nice and all, but I don't care.

SweetPeaClem After leaving Gary and Azlyn behind, I was wondering if they were okay. Me and Awesomeo kept walking down the road, to who k

• I know mate, sorry about that, i'm just not used to this secrecy policy like I stated above, I also don't really feel like reading the entire bloody forum rules xD

Oh and I don't know if i'll make a session tonight, in the wake of the recent events...making an official announcement might be difficult...

Guys, I don't mean to be rude. But can we just shut up about it already? Just PM each other.

• Just try showing up online, anyway. Maybe everyone else will be on too. I know I will.

I know mate, sorry about that, i'm just not used to this secrecy policy like I stated above, I also don't really feel like reading the entir

• Well if you, Devyn and Riggy are there, that's all I can ask for I guess :P

You guys have been solid since day one, I appreciate it ^^

I know Devyn and Rig joined a bit later, but they still make the highlights of my sessions almost everytime, it wouldn't be the same without them :D

Just try showing up online, anyway. Maybe everyone else will be on too. I know I will.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I never started any revolution, I specifically said that, look at the thread.

A "revolution"? About what? Dafuq guys. A girl can't even sleep anymore without shit going down. -_-

• You still added fuel to the fire...you surely didn't help anything, but I digress, lets not talk about this issue anymore shall we ?

The last thing I want is to cause trouble to LeeTheBrofessional.

If you want to discuss this with us, just PM us.

I never started any revolution, I specifically said that, look at the thread.

• Damn right, bro. Maybe you can make a mini-announcement?

Well if you, Devyn and Riggy are there, that's all I can ask for I guess :P You guys have been solid since day one, I appreciate it ^^

• i was there one of the first days though? like day 2

Well if you, Devyn and Riggy are there, that's all I can ask for I guess :P You guys have been solid since day one, I appreciate it ^^

• something like that ;)

To be honest I can't remember the first few days xD

It's not even that long ago !!! llol

sardines posted: »

i was there one of the first days though? like day 2

• Yeah, just tag names and make a small post about it, I don't want to bother Lee's thread :P

Damn right, bro. Maybe you can make a mini-announcement?

• Guys! Can you please read Guilty's last comment about the story? We fucked up with the votes! We made a wrong vote, please change your votes.

• So while we wait. What do you guys think will happen with any of the characters?

• I haven't voted yet, but I agree with his comment. It doesn't seem safe to trust anyone at this point, certainly not you Elian....xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Guys! Can you please read Guilty's last comment about the story? We fucked up with the votes! We made a wrong vote, please change your votes.

• Yeah, that's good enough :)

Yeah, just tag names and make a small post about it, I don't want to bother Lee's thread :P

• Miss Noncy is gonna pull nunchuks out of nowhere and start using her past as a professional breakdancer to kill zombies.

So while we wait. What do you guys think will happen with any of the characters?

• I will get a brain transplant and be revived so I can continue taking over the world.

So while we wait. What do you guys think will happen with any of the characters?

• Alright then i'll make an official post right away, it's already 5 pm and I promised I would try to do my nightly sessions earlier than before.

I dunno If anyone will show up, but if anything it'll give me some time to charge my stuff xD

Yeah, that's good enough

• It is going to be revealed that Noncy was a boy in his childhood, and changed sexes in his early 20's. I think Woodbury and TWDFan are going to have some time together, and ATR will get pregneant.

• Hi, our lord and savior

hi

• Well, I hope Guilty and the others get to escape soon... I chose to trust Shadow, and I hope I don't end up regretting that. SweetPea is going to be immortal (quite obviously), and Markd (s i g h)........ I don't know what will happen with Mark and Tobi, actually. Ummmm ........

NoncyWoodburpledorp 5 ever........

I hope Salt runs back to the group and tells us what's going on at Tobi's funhouse, so that I could meet everyone there and help them escape. That'd be cool.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

If we don't do something in the future, we will all be banned 100%, we will break SOME kind of rule, even if it's not really a rule...

Don't try in the future. A ban is a ban. I don't think you can cancel a ban so its not worth the argument. I just don't want others to get banned for complaints anymore.

• Someone in here really doesn't like me.

• Seriously, dude. Just talk about it in PM or something. Not here. Pro's gonna get mad.

If we don't do something in the future, we will all be banned 100%, we will break SOME kind of rule, even if it's not really a rule...

• SweetPea, immortal?! Lol!

Anyone can die in the story. B]

Well, I hope Guilty and the others get to escape soon... I chose to trust Shadow, and I hope I don't end up regretting that. SweetPea is goi

• edited June 2014

Alright people, due to recent events, I won't be posting a big announcement this time, in respect for LeeTheBrofessional's thread.

So join us on GTAV tonight at 5pm, I said I would start earlier and it hasnt' been a complete disaster so far.

I'll tag the name of all those who joined so far to make them know that my session has already started.

So shout out to : @TWDFan86 , @sardines , @Rigtail , @Dont_Look_Back , @JonGon , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Twistee , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @TDMShadowCP , @Its_That_Guy , @ps3gamer , @MrAppleJuice

See ya in Los Santos and sorry for the inconvenience, but if there's one thing I know, is that things always fix themselves eventually so bear with us on this and enjoy your time with us !! :D

• Lol, Shadow has quite the imagination.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

It is going to be revealed that Noncy was a boy in his childhood, and changed sexes in his early 20's. I think Woodbury and TWDFan are going to have some time together, and ATR will get pregneant.

• But can YOU die??

SweetPea, immortal?! Lol! Anyone can die in the story. B]

• Little do you know, they are really Alt text

Someone in here really doesn't like me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.