The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• No way, I'm not going to do something that dumb. :P

SaltLick305 posted: »

Yup. Most of these people were on edge anyway, and I wouldn't want to get anyone banned. I just hope you don't mention names you're not supposed to be mentioning.

• Alright folks !! The thread is open back again, like I said, things always fix themselves in the end :P

My session has already started if you're reading this so join us once again for some of the weirdest GTAV sessions I ever hosted with amazing people from this thread and perhaps beyond !!

So lets start by sharing some lovely highlights, although I didn't take that much picture.

Here we have Clubremix_Guetta sexually harassing Joe the entire time he was with us xD

Alt text

Sorry for the weird light effects and color, I was high on drugs and drunk outta my mind llol
    It's also interesting to note that Joe got raped by Guetta while we were chilling in my apartment while I ordered some hookers to party with us xD

Poor MuteJoe...

Later we tried going under the map again with some...interesting results...

Alt text

We apparently were between two dimensions, the realm between the visible and invisible world, a part of the underworld apparently...weird stuff really...

Alt text

It's an interesting experience I can tell you that much...looks like a thousands of stars in the sky from down there...

We also once again experienced the horror of Rigtail Races, from which the only survivors were me, JonGon and Rigtail.

As everyone left the races out of rage or because of disconnection problems. Clubremix_Guetta was with us until the last race, but left before experiencing it.

MuteJoe acted like a wuss and left the session, leaving us all to suffer by ourselves. I lost a lot of respect for ya for that buddy...

Rigtail even made a race for Joe, but he left before it.

Join us tonight for more silly moments and strange experiences !!

Shout out to : @TWDFan86 , @sardines , @Rigtail , @Dont_Look_Back , @JonGon , @Its_That_Guy , @ps3gamer , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Twistee , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @TDMShadowCP , @MrAppleJuice .

• Devastated.

Well... How would you feel if Carmelo joined Lebron on the Heat? Edit: never mind

• Been a while since we talked.

No way, I'm not going to do something that dumb. :P

• I agree. The Heat doesn't need Melo. If anything, Melo is either staying in NY or he's going to Chicago. Simple as that.

I don't want him on the Heat anyway. Nope. I just need some role players. These old guys still got us to the Finals this year so imagine what we can do with some fresh legs.

• Not all of us have steam

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

He's right, my name is the same as here.

• You should probably add Houston to that least. According to sources, anyway.

Deceptio posted: »

I agree. The Heat doesn't need Melo. If anything, Melo is either staying in NY or he's going to Chicago. Simple as that.

• Nah, I don't think he'll be going to Houston. I think he has a better chance of going to Chicago than Houston.

You should probably add Houston to that least. According to sources, anyway.

• Yes, it has. How have you been?

Been a while since we talked.

• You make me sad. I wish I can be there with you guys so much. :(

Alright folks !! The thread is open back again, like I said, things always fix themselves in the end :P My session has already started if

• If he has any common sense he'll stay in the East. You don't want to face the Clippers in the first round instead of Atlanta.

Nah, I don't think he'll be going to Houston. I think he has a better chance of going to Chicago than Houston.

• Holy shit, thank you so much.

Alt text

Well, there's this website that you can use to help you decode some of the passages, since sometimes Shakespeare can be a little hard to und

• I'm just peachy, I left my job so that problem is out of the way.

How's it going?

Yes, it has. How have you been?

• 2,000th comment!

Alt text

• No problem, lol. Good luck on your essay.

Holy shit, thank you so much.

• Sorry about that mate :/

Hopefully i'll be able to keep this up once we jump to the next console, which in many cases will be PS4. I never really got into the xbox community...

Mostly because it never attracted me and also because I've been with Sony ever since I was a kid. I never had any problems with them and their customer service is one of the best I ever experienced :P

The Xbox exclusive games never sounded appealing to me....I really don't care about Halo and the first time I played it with a friend he threw a hissy fit at me because I was better than him, even though it was my first time xD

You make me sad. I wish I can be there with you guys so much.

• Well, if that makes you happy, then I guess that's a good thing, lol.

It's going good. My mom's making me get a job, so.... that's a thing.

I'm just peachy, I left my job so that problem is out of the way. How's it going?

• I've read it.

Hey, is anyone familiar with Romeo and Juliet? I have to write a 5 paragraph essay on it tomorrow for my English exam. Any tips?

• Exactly.

Haha... fuck Atlanta

If he has any common sense he'll stay in the East. You don't want to face the Clippers in the first round instead of Atlanta.

• My boss was a douchebag and I worked 16 hours a day.

Huh.... Run away while you can. I have an empty room in my house.

Well, if that makes you happy, then I guess that's a good thing, lol. It's going good. My mom's making me get a job, so.... that's a thing.

• You don't understand. I haven't been that mad in a long time, lol. I will try again, though.

Btw, just finished watching the Breaking bad episode where they robbed the train. Holy fucking shit, that ending! :o

Alright folks !! The thread is open back again, like I said, things always fix themselves in the end :P My session has already started if

• I'm hearing he does want to go to South Beach, though.

You could say Atlanta and Miami eliminated you from contention.

Exactly. Haha... fuck Atlanta

• Same.

AWESOMEO posted: »

He's right, my name is the same as here.

• Best train heist EVER !!! :D

TWDFan86 posted: »

You don't understand. I haven't been that mad in a long time, lol. I will try again, though. Btw, just finished watching the Breaking bad episode where they robbed the train. Holy fucking shit, that ending!

• You're safe tonight Joseph, I intend to sleep well after those six hours of nighttime madness that occurred last night :D Do not be afraid however, I'll be back.

• Phew, i'm so happy this place is back. Now lemme just repost this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmKUwohhVHI

• That's reasonable, although I wasn't complaining of you not having Xbox, I was more upset that I don't have PS3 and I can't play with everyone because it looks so fun. I will agree though, the Xbox community is ass. Here's a real experiment I did.

At my cousin's house

Me: Hey guys, what's up?
    PS3 User: Nothing much man, you?

On my Xbox

Me: Hey guys, what's up?
    Xbox User: Shut up kid.

Sorry about that mate Hopefully i'll be able to keep this up once we jump to the next console, which in many cases will be PS4. I never

• I would, but I still have to take care of my little sister xD

My boss was a douchebag and I worked 16 hours a day. Huh.... Run away while you can. I have an empty room in my house.

• -Sees title of video-

Ummm... I Think I'll pass.

Azlyn posted: »

Phew, i'm so happy this place is back. Now lemme just repost this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmKUwohhVHI

• FuckMiami

FuckAtlanta

I'm hearing he does want to go to South Beach, though. You could say Atlanta and Miami eliminated you from contention.

• Wow. Just thought of something. What if my parents or brothers walked in on me when I took my avatar picture xD

• I can finally roam freely without being followed :D

You're safe tonight Joseph, I intend to sleep well after those six hours of nighttime madness that occurred last night Do not be afraid however, I'll be back.

• Xbox community in a nutshell XD

PS3 users are more mature and civilized in my experience, also lots of cool people to meet on PSN.

That's reasonable, although I wasn't complaining of you not having Xbox, I was more upset that I don't have PS3 and I can't play with everyo

• Why does everyone hate PewDiePie?

I only watched one of his videos, so I'm asking without any bias since I barely know anything about him.

• xD Your mom would be like

Alt text

Wow. Just thought of something. What if my parents or brothers walked in on me when I took my avatar picture xD

• How'd your day go? Was it as bad as you thought?

Wow. Just thought of something. What if my parents or brothers walked in on me when I took my avatar picture xD

• Bring her in too, my sister is nine.

I would, but I still have to take care of my little sister xD

• His fanbase is annoying as all hell. It mostly consists of kids, and if you EVER say ANYTHING bad about ze pewds, they will kill you. I also don't find him to be very funny. All he does is scream at the camera, make weird noises, and act scared when he's really not.

Why does everyone hate PewDiePie? I only watched one of his videos, so I'm asking without any bias since I barely know anything about him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.