The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What big game would you like to see as the new Telltale title?

Mine would be, TellTale Games: The Oregon Trail.

• yes.

Azlyn posted: »

T_T Why is this place so empty, anyway? Time zones?

• WAT?

Yellou, I indeed slept well. Accurately 13 hours 10 minutes. Feels odd. I think I answered my phone when I was sleeping.

• What anime is that?

Aww looks like someone has a crushhhh.

• Breaking Bad

What big game would you like to see as the new Telltale title? Mine would be, TellTale Games: The Oregon Trail.

• WAT WAT?

AWESOMEO posted: »

WAT?

• If you speak of him, you're pretty much kicked outta here, so let's not fo that because for SOME reason it's against the RULES.

Azlyn posted: »

*sigh *

• Here's one! She found the wifi at work and is very miserable and hot :c

Where the white women at?

• At least he can pick a subject he likes for his work and doesn't have to study every day all day for multiple finals in a variety of different subjects no one has ever cared or will care about.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Thanks for the information, noncy most be really happy now, even tho you actually pretty hot.

Here's one! She found the wifi at work and is very miserable and hot :c

• HOW CAN YOU SLEEP 13 HOURS I CAN'T DO DAT!

WAT WAT?

• Lol, yeah, I am straight to the point, I'm always very direct.

Wow! Straight to the point huh? Props.

• Wow! Straight to the point huh? Props.

Thanks for the information, noncy most be really happy now, even tho you actually pretty hot.

• How's the kids-pool-sort-of-lifeguard-job-thingy is working out for you?

Here's one! She found the wifi at work and is very miserable and hot :c

• Another Monkey Island.

What big game would you like to see as the new Telltale title? Mine would be, TellTale Games: The Oregon Trail.

• (?) he will remember what you said

It's just an old double barrel twelve, The stock is cracked and it kick's like hell, It wouldn't mean what mean's to me to no one, Cause

• Yeah, I'm a very direct person.

Wow! Straight to the point huh? Props.

• I DON'T KNOW! I woke up and thought it was still really early and I should keep sleeping, but when I opened my phone I saw that it was 17.00.

AND THEN I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WHAT IS DIS

Alt text

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP 13 HOURS I CAN'T DO DAT!

• Yeah, yeah, you're right Sir. AwesomeO

Still, some things are better said after a while. LikeASir

• Still, some things are better said after a while.

LikeASir

Yeah, I'm a very direct person.

• Pretty good, except the heat.

How's the kids-pool-sort-of-lifeguard-job-thingy is working out for you?

• Meeeeeeeeeeeh what I miss?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The reason why talking about banned members is against the rules is because the banned member will be unable to participate in the discussion, if they decided to lurk while they where banned and people where talking about them whether it's positive or negative comments it would be unfair for them not to be able to defend themselves if they needed to.

If you try and think about it from their point of view and someone was saying something about you and you where unable to say anything if anyone did say something mean it could be quite upsetting, so for the time being try not to talk about banned members.

If you speak of him, you're pretty much kicked outta here, so let's not fo that because for SOME reason it's against the RULES.

• edited June 2014

You guys, I had the wirdest dream, in dream history.

I was at a Miley Cyrus concert(idkw) and there was this huge ball being thrown across the crowd and people would throw it all over the place. But SOME people decided it would be cool to not let go and there arms came off with it. 0_0 So the ball was flying through the air with arms flailing from it that wouldn't let go. And I saw this one kid take one off and run with it.

Then I woke up.

• I like heat, better than being out in the cold at least.

Pretty good, except the heat.

• Well Ozzy (good luck with your new part btw), I agree, but I personally talked to Markd, and you can do too, and he will give you a permission to talk about it, he is really hurt tbh, he didn't do nothing wrong, even if it was against the rules.

OzzyUK posted: »

The reason why talking about banned members is against the rules is because the banned member will be unable to participate in the discussio

• I'm never in your dreams am I?

You guys, I had the wirdest dream, in dream history. I was at a Miley Cyrus concert(idkw) and there was this huge ball being thrown acros

• LOL.

Wait, I have a question, are you the girl in your avatar? Because I remember someone saying it was your girlfriend for some reason :P

I DON'T KNOW! I woke up and thought it was still really early and I should keep sleeping, but when I opened my phone I saw that it was 17.00. AND THEN I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WHAT IS DIS

• I was gone for 4 days, and I seem to have missed a lot of bad stuff, such as banned users and this thread getting closed and reopened. What the fuck is going on?

• Oh and about Raging, he never got any warning, so have Markd, so why did you guys ban them? The rules say that you need to warn them before banning them and they told me they got no warning.

OzzyUK posted: »

The reason why talking about banned members is against the rules is because the banned member will be unable to participate in the discussio

• Maybe one of those arms belonged to you! So you were in my dream!

I'm never in your dreams am I?

• Crazy shit, why wasn't batman here to save us?

Rafoli posted: »

I was gone for 4 days, and I seem to have missed a lot of bad stuff, such as banned users and this thread getting closed and reopened. What the fuck is going on?

• God, you remind me of someone in my class named Maja.

Maybe one of those arms belonged to you! So you were in my dream!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I guess you could say it was a wrecking ball?

Alt text

You guys, I had the wirdest dream, in dream history. I was at a Miley Cyrus concert(idkw) and there was this huge ball being thrown acros

• Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. It is AMAZING.

What anime is that?

• Yeah, you know who was banned?

Rafoli posted: »

I was gone for 4 days, and I seem to have missed a lot of bad stuff, such as banned users and this thread getting closed and reopened. What the fuck is going on?

• He was doing stuff and thangs.

Crazy shit, why wasn't batman here to save us?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.