The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I am head over heels in love with that boy. Crushes are stupid.

Aww looks like someone has a crushhhh.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Good for you.

• Is that a good or bad thing...

God, you remind me of someone in my class named Maja.

• Decent, Maja is a really nice girl.

Is that a good or bad thing...

• Lol, well let's just say that I am that girl If I'm Hayley Williams. Sorry if I'm disappointing you :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOL. Wait, I have a question, are you the girl in your avatar? Because I remember someone saying it was your girlfriend for some reason :P

• You are pretty white.... Okay, I'm satisfied.

Here's one! She found the wifi at work and is very miserable and hot :c

• lol, I guess you could say that. But NO JOKE I WOKE UP LAUGHING!

I guess you could say it was a wrecking ball? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Better than SnK?

Be careful choosing your next words...

Azlyn posted: »

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. It is AMAZING.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2014

I am super new to all this and i am not allowed to talk about individual cases, i really don't want to come across as being too mean but i would really appreciate it if you could try not to talk about them, i know you are all close friends but they are the rules which need to be followed.

Oh and about Raging, he never got any warning, so have Markd, so why did you guys ban them? The rules say that you need to warn them before banning them and they told me they got no warning.

• This girl's 17 now I'm a pedophile, She's showing me her tits I think this girl's gone wild, I whipped out my dick and her jaw hit the floor acting like she's never seen a magnum before, Turn off the lights now we're gonna film, Turn on the night vision like she's Paris Hilton, Funny man walked in and said "Chupa mi pito" And she munched on his dick like a muncho burrito. FUCK YEAH!

• Decent

Why is she nice but something bad about her or something?

Decent, Maja is a really nice girl.

• I cannot imagine you as anyone else but your avatar. So yeah, the dude in your avatar is asking where the white women at. The dude being you. I cannot change it. I am helpless.

Where the white women at?

• Please tell me this is song lyrics and your not actually doing this. x_x

This girl's 17 now I'm a pedophile, She's showing me her tits I think this girl's gone wild, I whipped out my dick and her jaw hit the floor

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

So you're a dude?

Alt text

Lol, well let's just say that I am that girl If I'm Hayley Williams. Sorry if I'm disappointing you

• No actually not, there's nothing wrong with her.

She's a lot better than most of the others girls, mostly because they're either sluts or complete retards.

Decent Why is she nice but something bad about her or something?

• No anime is better than SnK. Honestly. But this anime is really amazing.

Better than SnK? Be careful choosing your next words...

edited June 2014

Sorry for being that guy but... *allowed

I won't, but can I at least PM the other mods about it? It seems like there is some sort of mistake since both of them were banned instantly and did not get any warnings, I can't help but see it unfair.

OzzyUK posted: »

I am super new to all this and i am not allowed to talk about individual cases, i really don't want to come across as being too mean but i w

This girl's 17 now I'm a pedophile, She's showing me her tits I think this girl's gone wild, I whipped out my dick and her jaw hit the floor

• HOLY SHIEEETTTTT The achievements for episode 5 were released!!

omfg and they changed the name of episode 5 to: Better to sleep.

Holy fuck that sounds like a name for something that is going to end. ;_; they better make a season 3!!

• da fuq, mate?

• Ok, I heard it's more comical than anything, but I like my anime more dramatic and insightful.

I'll still give it a try though, if you said it's good then I'll check it out.

No anime is better than SnK. Honestly. But this anime is really amazing.

edited June 2014

If both Levi and... Ryunosuke would propose to you at the same time, who would it be?

I am head over heels in love with that boy. Crushes are stupid.

• Please tell me this is song lyrics and your not actually doing this. x_x

• So your saying she's not a slut and not a retard and I remind you of her...

That's good I guess... Thanks...? lol

No actually not, there's nothing wrong with her. She's a lot better than most of the others girls, mostly because they're either sluts or complete retards.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I fixed the typo, typing on a ipad can be really annoying sometimes :P

By all means you can try sending a PM to a more experienced mod but they might say the same as me where they can't talk about individual cases.

Sorry for being that guy but... *allowed I won't, but can I at least PM the other mods about it? It seems like there is some sort of mistake since both of them were banned instantly and did not get any warnings, I can't help but see it unfair.

• Yep, aren't you glad that I showed you that godly creation?

dojo32161 posted: »

Good for you.

• Yeah, it's kinda a compliment, you look like her a lot.

So your saying she's not a slut and not a retard and I remind you of her... That's good I guess... Thanks...? lol

• NOW, KIDS! IT'S JUST A FUCKING JOKE! REEEELAX!

da fuq, mate?

• You said that, not me. Or what if I'm just messing with you? Lol, this is fun.

So you're a dude?

edited June 2014

(?) the police will use this as evidence against you in your upcoming trial

• If you haven't seen them yet!

Alt text

Alt text

HOLY SHIEEETTTTT The achievements for episode 5 were released!! omfg and they changed the name of episode 5 to: Better to sleep. Holy fuck that sounds like a name for something that is going to end. ;_; they better make a season 3!!

edited June 2014

I saw it... I really think they're going to end it, they're making a huge mistake, tbh they got kinda smug since the game made them famous and that's why they are less focusing on this game these days... They forgot the game that gave them the boost to the hall of glory, it's pretty sad.

HOLY SHIEEETTTTT The achievements for episode 5 were released!! omfg and they changed the name of episode 5 to: Better to sleep. Holy fuck that sounds like a name for something that is going to end. ;_; they better make a season 3!!

• I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BAAAAAAAAAAALL

You guys, I had the wirdest dream, in dream history. I was at a Miley Cyrus concert(idkw) and there was this huge ball being thrown acros

• If "terminus" will be the same one as in the TV series I will knock out a motherfucker.

• "terminus" as in end-station, which is probably Wellington.

If "terminus" will be the same one as in the TV series I will knock out a motherfucker.

• edited June 2014

Check up in the scene in 2006,
    I was automatically labeled as a god damn prick,
    I go to prison and get out and I'm back at it (hi guys)
    I ain't afraid to go back better watch that lip,
    But the music nowadays always sound the same,
    But its pretty fucking lame with you fucking lames claim,
    To be real music and you got to feel stupid,
    To be still choosing to abuse the privilege and you still use it,
    Lately all you bands do the same damn shit,
    Same break down snare kick and lame ass riff,
    And everybody still fucking the same lame damn bitch,
    That comes to every show, showing her fake ass tits,
    But not me, I'm on a whole other planet,
    And I'm be damned if I sit back and let this fucking shit happen,
    I'm an assassin, with that music and fashion,
    When I cash out no backtracks I stack racks I cashed in.

• Trust me, that's good.

So your saying she's not a slut and not a retard and I remind you of her... That's good I guess... Thanks...? lol

• You convert more and more people to our cult each day.

Respect, yo.

• Kill me, but I don't even actually want a season 3 currently. Maybe after some time, but they already have so much on their plate that I'm worried. After TWAU and TWD they should put their full focus on GOT and TFTB to make them something better than normal mediocre game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.