Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Probably not anymore.... ;_; GUSTAV AND I JUST RUINED IT WITH OUR BANTER (sobsob)

TWDFan86 posted: »

I actually do think you'll survive, though :P

• Lol, you really hate me now, don't you? It's alright, dude :P

YOU SHALL NOT SURVIVE!

• Alt text

sardines posted: »

NOOOO LEE, NOOOOOO! Look, he just said he'll be there for me! WE ARE FRIENDS, DON'T DO THIS TO USSSSS

• I actually think you will make it out of Tobi's camp, until Saltlick and his friends come in guns blazing and start a war with Tobi and us in the middle of it, in which you will get shot by accident. Yes, I have a lively fantasy.

oh, now I feel bad because you think I'll survive xD

• By accident you say...

Alt text

Lmao, she headbutts the blonde guy by accident.

• Nah, you'll see, lol.

Why do you think I will die, though? :c

Probably not anymore.... ;_; GUSTAV AND I JUST RUINED IT WITH OUR BANTER (sobsob)

• Not sure if I should feel offended or glad that no one wants to boat me and valky.

Which is your favorite "Boat." Thanks @JonGon for this awesome gif. B]

• So you don't believe in the guilty king...pity.

You, me, WtW, ATR, Valky, sardines, Password, DLB, and SweetPea.

• I don't hate you, I just want you to DIE! xD

Lol, you really hate me now, don't you? It's alright, dude :P

• Remember that time you didn't think my avatar was sexy? Lol, no I'm kidding xD

I actually think you will die a heroic and tragic way saving Valky and/or PAP or something :)

So you don't believe in the guilty king...pity.

• Because you were one of the earlier characters ;_; I can just see it happening. Idk.

Nah, you'll see, lol. Why do you think I will die, though? :c

• Aw, come on. I'm Lee's sidekick! I was literally the 2nd character introduced after Lee himself D:

Because you were one of the earlier characters ;_; I can just see it happening. Idk.

• Well that doesn't hurt my feelings or anything xD

I don't hate you, I just want you to DIE! xD

• I could see that. I really want to reunite with SaltLick before I die, though. ;_; And not just have him accidentally cause my death and I not get to see him... I need to see him so I can tell him what happened to Joe. ;_;

I actually think you will make it out of Tobi's camp, until Saltlick and his friends come in guns blazing and start a war with Tobi and us in the middle of it, in which you will get shot by accident. Yes, I have a lively fantasy.

• But that's exactly why I think you're going to die ;_;

Aw, come on. I'm Lee's sidekick! I was literally the 2nd character introduced after Lee himself

• Fine.

but it would be Gustav_Sardines because my character is Sardines :P

• Lol, there actually was a few people who did boat you guys.

Not sure if I should feel offended or glad that no one wants to boat me and valky.

• but it would be Gustav_Sardines because my character is Sardines :P

I don't know, just don't anything with me in it. Gevyn? Whatever.

• Nevermind, I'm removing your name ;~;

....................actually, no. I'll keep you there because I actually do think you'll be alive ._.

But that's exactly why I think you're going to die ;_;

• edited June 2014

Guilty/Valky.

Gustav_Sardines >:D (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS! GUSTAV AND SARDINES WANT THEIR CHARACTERS TO BE BOATED!)

AllThatFreeus.

NONCYWOODBURPLEDORP or whatever, obviously.

Which is your favorite "Boat." Thanks @JonGon for this awesome gif. B]

• I still boat Welcome_To_Fan86

Guilty/Valky. Gustav_Sardines >:D (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS! GUSTAV AND SARDINES WANT THEIR CHARACTERS TO BE BOATED!) AllThatFreeus. NONCYWOODBURPLEDORP or whatever, obviously.

• edited June 2014

We will do our best to get everyone out of there. We must never lose hope. You will reunite...I am sure of it. :D

I could see that. I really want to reunite with SaltLick before I die, though. ;_; And not just have him accidentally cause my death and I not get to see him... I need to see him so I can tell him what happened to Joe. ;_;

• Good idea...

Alt text

Remember that time you didn't think my avatar was sexy? Lol, no I'm kidding xD I actually think you will die a heroic and tragic way saving Valky and/or PAP or something

• Gustav_Sardines, most unlikely boat 2014, 2015 and 2016.

Guilty/Valky. Gustav_Sardines >:D (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS! GUSTAV AND SARDINES WANT THEIR CHARACTERS TO BE BOATED!) AllThatFreeus. NONCYWOODBURPLEDORP or whatever, obviously.

• Uh oh. Forget I said any of that ^-^*''

Good idea...

• Hm, I could see that happening, though I would be really sad to be out. This is by far the best story around.

Remember that time you didn't think my avatar was sexy? Lol, no I'm kidding xD I actually think you will die a heroic and tragic way saving Valky and/or PAP or something

• What about Welcome_Back? Let's shake things up a little, lol.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I still boat Welcome_To_Fan86

• But Woodbury in the story is about 20 and I don't know how old DLB is in the story xD

What about Welcome_Back? Let's shake things up a little, lol.

• Oh, hell yeah! :D

Hm, I could see that happening, though I would be really sad to be out. This is by far the best story around.

• Still here since Ch.1. B]

Alt text

Aw, come on. I'm Lee's sidekick! I was literally the 2nd character introduced after Lee himself

• well then I hope you're right... xD And I hope I'm wrong about your character!

Nevermind, I'm removing your name ;~; ....................actually, no. I'll keep you there because I actually do think you'll be alive ._.

• SHHH, IT COULD TOTALLY HAPPEN

Gustav_Sardines, most unlikely boat 2014, 2015 and 2016.

• Awesomeo told me to tell you all that he will be back when the ban expires and that he doesn't plan to leave.

• I hope so too on both :(

well then I hope you're right... xD And I hope I'm wrong about your character!

• Oh. Uh. Good point. o_o

But Woodbury in the story is about 20 and I don't know how old DLB is in the story xD

• No, Lee, bad Lee! Stop your line of thought THIS INSTANT. The guilty king must LIVE!

Good idea...

• edited June 2014

WtW is in her early to mid twenties.

DLB is 15 going on 16.

You're still the youngest at 14. Azlyn just turned 15 in the story. Phyre was her little sister, she was 14.

Sardines is 20. Gustav is mid twenties.

Guilty and Valky are both 17.

ATR 16 and Jewf 17.

But Woodbury in the story is about 20 and I don't know how old DLB is in the story xD

• And always will be...I hope :P

Of course I don't mind dying right near the end.

Still here since Ch.1. B]

• What? No way. All I ever saw was Allthatfreeus xD

...and a bit of Awesomeo and SweetPea, though I forgot the name of the boat.

Lol, there actually was a few people who did boat you guys.

• I CAN BE YOUR CARVER, YOU CAN BE MY REBECCA, AND SOMEONE ELSE CAN BE OUR ALVIN.

SHHH, IT COULD TOTALLY HAPPEN

Sign in to comment in this discussion.