Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Good plan. I'll do that.

grabs saw

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Chop it off

• He's talking about dying in games. I'm fucking cereal too

Rafoli posted: »

"Dying on purpose is funny". I hope that doesn't generate more suicidals in this world. I'm being fuckink cereal right now.

• Did it work?

Good plan. I'll do that. grabs saw

• It's not cramping anymore, but now it's bleeding a lot and I think I'm going to die.

Did it work?

• edited June 2014

VOTING CLOSED!

PAP WILL SUGGEST THAT THEY ASK TALI WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT TOBI'S COMMUNITY

SALT WILL GO BACK AND TELL THE GROUP WHAT HE FOUND

PasswordSuck (!) Come on, guys. Let's head into the woods. CSB was looking around."Come on, guys. Let's head into the woods." "Alri

• Doesn't matter, it still influences. You need to know this is really cereal, dude.

He's talking about dying in games. I'm fucking cereal too

• Tell it to stop bleeding.

It's not cramping anymore, but now it's bleeding a lot and I think I'm going to die.

• VOTING CLOSED!

GUILTY WILL DECIDE TO INFORM SHADOW AND SHALE ABOUT THE ESCAPE PLAN

SweetPeaClem After leaving Gary and Azlyn behind, I was wondering if they were okay. Me and Awesomeo kept walking down the road, to who k

• cough cough Elian............. I think........... cough sputter.... I'm..........

......................................................................................................

d e a d

Tell it to stop bleeding.

• 8) Kill Clubremix_Guetta.

Markd4547 (!) ??? With the three people hiding in the grassy field, six people with machine gun rifles, and then seven who were helple

• Damn, dude

cough cough Elian............. I think........... cough sputter.... I'm.......... ...................................................................................................... d e a d

• Because I liked this place better when the images and videos were disabled and I was always planning to leave when Ep.4 came out to avoid getting spoiled by some jackass who hacked the files.

WHY?

• VOTING CLOSED!

TOBI WILL DECIDE TO KILL SGK

Markd4547 (!) ??? With the three people hiding in the grassy field, six people with machine gun rifles, and then seven who were helple

• Whenever your foot does that, move it around ALOT just move it around as much as you can. Your not going to want to at first but it makes it go away faster.

OW MY FOOT IS SPASMING WHAT THE HELL

• My YouTube is being a really big assMcmuffin lately. -_-

HE MADE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE! Must watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFMc1IxTk00

• Ew... dafuq...

Alt text

It's not cramping anymore, but now it's bleeding a lot and I think I'm going to die.

• Still not a good guy.

Still not a bad guy.

• That movie was one of my favorite movies as a kid. ;_;

• Damn, dude. He only has 2 million subs that's just a few people, I'm more cereal!

Rafoli posted: »

Doesn't matter, it still influences. You need to know this is really cereal, dude.

• Going to eat, and then start the next part. Soon. B]

• Alt text

PIZZA PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Welcome_to_SaltLick305

Alt text

I'll try to boat my name with as many names as I can: Welcome_Back, WoodburyFan86, NoncyWoodburpledorp, Welcome_to_Dumb, Welcome_to_sardi

• That's not cereal enough. I need more cereal!

Damn, dude. He only has 2 million subs that's just a few people, I'm more cereal!

• See ? It wasn't that hard was it :D

TWDFan86 posted: »

It has to be this way :c

• He wants me dead now, lol

See ? It wasn't that hard was it

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

Uh... why did AWESOMEO get banned too...?

You know what, never mind. I don't want to get me or you banned. Just PM me or something and tell me what I missed...

Azlyn posted: »

Awesomeo told me to tell you all that he will be back when the ban expires and that he doesn't plan to leave.

• I never said that Elian !! Don't put words in my mouth now...

I said it MIGHT be his girlfriend or something, I never actually said it was -_-

God dammit! Password, said that was your girlfriend xD

• It's nooS!

Going to eat, and then start the next part. Soon. B]

• WoodburySuck ?! Hell nah !! PasswordToWoodbury is where its at B)

Some of them are just mean!!! Welcome_to_Dumb? WoodburySuck!?!? HOW ABOUT SCREW YOU >:(

• Well....its that or you'll get raped repeatedly again....xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

He wants me dead now, lol

• one time my dog barked.
    :OOOO

One time my dog stole 10 chicken wings and hid them all over the house. 2 of them were hidden in a funny place. 1 was hidden in the shower,

• lol, Assnugget, assMcmuffin, Asstard, Assflop. I can be here all day.

No. You just say "ass" a lot CD my favorite is assload makes me laugh every time Edit: HAHAHA I meant XD not CD

• Assmcmuffin!!! XD HAHAHA

lol, Assnugget, assMcmuffin, Asstard, Assflop. I can be here all day.

• Doctor DLB is here everyone! XD

Whenever your foot does that, move it around ALOT just move it around as much as you can. Your not going to want to at first but it makes it go away faster.

• Damn right I am.

I know to much for a girl my age...

Doctor DLB is here everyone! XD

• edited June 2014

You better be eating tacos... You better

Going to eat, and then start the next part. Soon. B]

• Yeah a little too much

Damn right I am. I know to much for a girl my age...

• That's my favorite! xD I randomly come up with the weirdest word combos sometimes.

Assmcmuffin!!! XD HAHAHA

• Burritos are better.

You better be eating tacos... You better

Sign in to comment in this discussion.