The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

I just watched the first episode... Is that little boy and little girl brother and sister or just friends?

And so titans are big versions of smiling people?

THANK YOU! c:

• SLENDER MAN??! LOL WTF! xD Why slender man??!

Thought of a game. What's the first thing you think of when you see a username. Yeah mine sucks for this game -______- I wish I could change

• Me ?! A hacker ?! XD

I NEVER cheat at anything llol

I never even used cheat codes to finish a game, I don't even know how to hack stuff xD

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Cluke is Dumb - Who are you calling pinhead? Password Sucks-A hacker dojo32161-Club Penguin's dojo All That Remains- All That Remai

• On the eve of a day that's forgotten and fake, and the trees they await and clouds anticipate, the start of a day where we put on our face, a mask that portrays that we don't need grace.

On the eve of a day that is bigger than us, but we open our eyes cause we're told that we must, and the trees wave their arms and the clouds try to plead, desperately yelling there's something we need!

I'm not free, I asked forgiveness three times, same amount that I denied; I three time MVP'ed this crime. I'm afraid to tell you who I adore, won't tell you who I'm singing towards. Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four!

• Cuz me and friend were playing Slender today and he kept saying "Don't look Back!" Soooooo that's how I came up with the game xD

SLENDER MAN??! LOL WTF! xD Why slender man??!

• Would tell tale qualify for a gofundme account or what not. I say this since I am trying to get a season 4 before we get flying cars and free health care. (I am speaking only in reference to the U.S.A)

• EVERYONE'S LEAVING! T_T

Deceptio posted: »

Wait a minute. WHO is leaving, WHY are they leaving, and HOW LONG are they leaving?! Tell me the details!

• I knew i wasnt seeing shit in Battlefield Hardline Beta theres a TWD reference lmfaoo

Alt text

• Wtf I thought like only 2 people were leaving! Why are you guys leaving? The forum is going to be so lonely :(

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'll make the announcement of me leaving this Friday

• She's his "sister". The anime will explain.

And yes, you could say so, but they don't necessarily smile :D Quite often anyway.

I just watched the first episode... Is that little boy and little girl brother and sister or just friends? And so titans are big versions of smiling people?

• SAKURASOU NO PET NA KANOJO and to watch them in HD.... http://www.animefushigi.com/anime/sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo

Tell me the name again! I gotta write it down.

• That's funny xD

I think of their face. But when I think of Rafoli I think of ravioli though. It took me a long time to stop calling him "ravioli" in my head xD

• Apparently, there's about 5 of us :c

Wtf I thought like only 2 people were leaving! Why are you guys leaving? The forum is going to be so lonely

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What's it about?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

SAKURASOU NO PET NA KANOJO and to watch them in HD.... http://www.animefushigi.com/anime/sakurasou-no-pet-na-kanojo

• It's cause of your name i imagine you destroying passwords and decoding them just like a hacker

Me ?! A hacker ?! XD I NEVER cheat at anything llol I never even used cheat codes to finish a game, I don't even know how to hack stuff xD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm not leaving until sometime in August when I have to move.

Wait a minute. WHO is leaving, WHY are they leaving, and HOW LONG are they leaving?! Tell me the details!

• edited June 2014

ok leme try

ATR: strawberry cheesecake

Tdm shadow: shaquille O'Neal -because of this gif
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Qrrws___wKg/Uc8qKmNkpgI/AAAAAAAANsA/QFUgKrZjyXA/s1600/Shaquille-o-Neal.gif

Its_That_Guy : jimmy neutron

tdm: tommy pickle

CiD: Bill nye the science guy.

wtw: susan crabgrass from neds declassified. Also ever since that day when she said "are you my twin?!" I sometimes think my evil twin if i had one.

I said the first thing that came to mind. My mind is very random. xD

Thought of a game. What's the first thing you think of when you see a username. Yeah mine sucks for this game -______- I wish I could change

• Well i'm not really leaving per se...but if things go my way this summer I'll probably be waaaaay less active on this forum... :P You know ? Spending left and right and partying a lot xD

EVERYONE'S LEAVING! T_T

• Just Cuz I said Slender man doesn't mean you can call me Bill Nye! Why him?!?!

ok leme try ATR: strawberry cheesecake Tdm shadow: shaquille O'Neal -because of this gif http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Qrrws___wKg/Uc8qK

• =D

On the eve of a day that's forgotten and fake, and the trees they await and clouds anticipate, the start of a day where we put on our face,

• Hint hint nudge nudge

Apparently, there's about 5 of us :c

• To me you kind of look like him.. a little

And another reason that's really long. :/

Just Cuz I said Slender man doesn't mean you can call me Bill Nye! Why him?!?!

• I look like Bill?!?! EWWWWWWW!!!! Anyways..... TELL ME

To me you kind of look like him.. a little And another reason that's really long.

• wink wink cough cough sneeze sneeze

Hint hint nudge nudge

• Yes, I'm sick of this place and everyone in here.

Are you leaving forever?

• Are you leaving forever?

• I know! Are you leaving too?

EVERYONE'S LEAVING! T_T

• nah. I don't care for Bruno mars to much. I like this a lot more~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkcu829N6qk

BEST SONG EVER! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0

• Your sarcasm has been noticed...

• Jimmy Neutron XD

ok leme try ATR: strawberry cheesecake Tdm shadow: shaquille O'Neal -because of this gif http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Qrrws___wKg/Uc8qK

• Previous comment disappeared: Yes, I'm sick of this place and everyone in here.

Are you leaving forever?

• Awwww! :(

Your sarcasm has been noticed...

• I'll stay awake... cause the dark is not taking prisoners tonight...

Why am I not scared in the morning? I don't hear those voices calling... I must have kicked them out... I must of kicked them out...

I swear I heard demons yelling, those crazy words they were spelling... they told me I was gone... they told me I was gone...

But I'll tell em: why won't you let me go? Do I threaten all your plans? I'm insignificant.

Please tell em: you have no plans for me! I will set my soul on fire, what have I become?

I'm sorry...

=D

• I've reconnected with some old friends recently so im going back to skateboarding and partying.

• sigh lol ok

Because you call yourself "CiD" and that makes me thing of "Sid the science kid" Its a kids show.

AND sid the science kid has the word science in it so it brought me to bill nye the science guy. And because your not a little "kid" and bill is older. And because he sorta-kinda-not really looks like you.

My brain does its own shit. Lol don't question it.

I look like Bill?!?! EWWWWWWW!!!! Anyways..... TELL ME

• OH ok, lol that makes sense! xD

Cuz me and friend were playing Slender today and he kept saying "Don't look Back!" Soooooo that's how I came up with the game xD

• edited June 2014

I just made this i hope you don't mind

Alt text

SLENDER MAN??! LOL WTF! xD Why slender man??!

• Hey thanks for Chandler and Felton.

• The school romantic comedy revolves around a second-year high school student named Sorata Kanda who lives in Sakurasou, the dormitory for problem children at Sorata’s school. One day, Mashiro Shiina —a cute girl who happens to be also a cosmopolitan, brilliant artist— moves into Sakurasou.

Sorata thinks to himself that he should protect Mashiro from the weirdos at Sakurasou, but Mashiro has a surprising secret: she has no idea how to take care of herself. She gets lost if she goes out, and her room is a complete mess. Sorata’s dorm mates designate him as the “master” of Mashiro, and thus, an ordinary boy and a brilliant girl must live like “a master and his pet.”

Seems a bit cliche right? Yeah it's a romance, but it's also a comedy and drama. The story is pretty good, and all the characters are fleshed out and you can relate to every single one of them. It's also about failure and jealousy since Sorata doesn't have any special talent like the other characters. Some episodes are funny episodes and they do move the plot and create more character development and other episodes are deep and sad. I think you'll like it.

dojo32161 posted: »

What's it about?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.