Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• ... okay. ;_; i changed it...

Heh, try reading your part again. B]

• Dude, you can order it without the guacamole! Baja Mountain Dew Blast? That drink is pretty good. B]

It seems like an interesting combination, too bad there is guacamole...I hate that stuff. But I only went to TacoBell once, and that was to

• edited June 2014

Lol, same here. Talking about it makes me want to get some, though. Probably this week. B]

TWDFan86 posted: »

Fuck me! Now I'm hungry! xD I'd try it, though. But I'm most likely not visiting TB anytime soon. I haven't eaten fast food in months.

• Oh and remember when you thought that asking Tobi to come out would have got him killed? But he was actually going to give him the water...

................I NEEEEED IIIIIT!!

• Yeah, should of thought about that before I wrote this comment, but its 1:13, so my mind is not working properly, but whenever I go to Taco Bell(probably in a long time from now), I will take note of that and order that Burrito (if the Taco Bell in Canada sells it). Yes, Baja Blast from Mountain Dew, it is so damn good, but America is so lucky to be getting that stuff in Cans, while Canada has Code Red, White-out and Supernova, but I would take Baja Blast over White out and Supernova, but Code Red is good too.

Dude, you can order it without the guacamole! Baja Mountain Dew Blast? That drink is pretty good. B]

• Heh, yeah try it with chicken. Hopefully you like it, I was surprised by how good it actually was. Damn, I haven't had soda in soo long. I mostly drink water now. I didn't even know about those other flavors!

Yeah, should of thought about that before I wrote this comment, but its 1:13, so my mind is not working properly, but whenever I go to Taco

• Heh, yeah AllThatFreeus got interrupted, lol!

sardines posted: »

... okay. ;_; i changed it...

• Might not be the case everytime, though ;)

Oh and remember when you thought that asking Tobi to come out would have got him killed? But he was actually going to give him the water...

• Well i just looked it up on google, they don't even have taco bell over where i live.

Lol, same here. Talking about it makes me want to get some, though. Probably this week. B]

• Do you know who you're talking to, here? Lol, we'll see, Fan... we'll see. B]

Might not be the case everytime, though

• Yes, Mr. LeeTheUnprofessional xD

Do you know who you're talking to, here? Lol, we'll see, Fan... we'll see. B]

• edited June 2014

Will do. For the bowl and burrito, I can choose Steak or Chicken right? Or is the Chicken/Steak specific to one kind of way to eat the Cantina(Bowl or Burrito)? I haven't had soda in a month or two, but I am more of a Soda person that Fast food(haven't had fast food in about half a year or so), Yeah, those flavours are part of a Canadian promotion called "dewmocracy", it was here last year too but Voltage won, so they are doing it again with the same contestants excluding Voltage, but I dont really drink soda , but if I do its at a party or if I am not feeling Water and am pretty thirsty , I would pick up Code Red or Dr.Pepper.

Heh, yeah try it with chicken. Hopefully you like it, I was surprised by how good it actually was. Damn, I haven't had soda in soo long. I mostly drink water now. I didn't even know about those other flavors!

• Heh, it's pretty good, depending on what you get, but you're not missing out, man.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Well i just looked it up on google, they don't even have taco bell over where i live.

• Yep, either one. I think you can even get it with the ground beef if you want. I remember that "Dermocracy" thing going on here. I do remember trying code red, it was pretty good. I think I might have tried the white out dew as well, not entirely sure. The other two I never heard of, heh.

Will do. For the bowl and burrito, I can choose Steak or Chicken right? Or is the Chicken/Steak specific to one kind of way to eat the Canti

• edited June 2014

Drums on table

Alt text

Yes, Mr. LeeTheUnprofessional xD

• Thats good than, I probably wouldnt get it with the beef since the chicken and the steak are more unique, especially the steak, so that should be an interesting combination. In my opinion Code red is the best, but I have only tried the other three once, last year since I didnt want to be biased with my voting, but I wanted Code Red to win. Voltage at first taste like medicine but I got used to it(I tried it again after it won the competition) but it kind of taste like a bitter blue raspberry, better than whiteout and supernova though. White out taste like a sprite sort of soda but a flat version, and I think Supernova was a melon-strawberry, I think. But I know I didnt like it.

Yep, either one. I think you can even get it with the ground beef if you want. I remember that "Dermocracy" thing going on here. I do rememb

• Way to switch the topic, Lee! You haven't changed at all :P

Drums on table

• So, in that part coming up, that involves your character doing...

Alt text

Way to switch the topic, Lee! You haven't changed at all :P

• 1) Valky, ask him.

2) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself.

3) They can stay. We might need their help if anything.

This was me reading the scene were they almost kissed~

Alt text

Wanderer7897 After three weeks of running around, lost in the woods. We were following the river. There seemed to be a lot of fish headin

• Nu uh-uh! I won't fall for your little games here. I'm not Rachelle, ATR, or sardines x)

So, in that part coming up, that involves your character doing...

• Heh, I tried the steak once... yeah ONCE. I'll leave it at that, but everyone has different tastes.

Yeah, I think we still have some code red here. Oh! I looked up voltage, I do remember having that one. I liked white out dew the best, though. Supernova sounds interesting, might not be good, though, haha.

Thats good than, I probably wouldnt get it with the beef since the chicken and the steak are more unique, especially the steak, so that shou

• Lmao, Puncake had perfect timing. B]

1) Valky, ask him. 2) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself. 3) They can stay. We might need their help if anything. This was me reading the scene were they almost kissed~

• Heh, Sometimes I try giving hints... I guess they just don't get it. B]

Alt text

Nu uh-uh! I won't fall for your little games here. I'm not Rachelle, ATR, or sardines x)

• I am more of a Chicken and beef person my self when it comes to tacos and things similar. I just like to mix things up sometimes and thought Steak would be good for a change, but I could be wrong, but its all a part of experimenting.

I looked up the dewmocracy for USA(I assume your from there, your hat is a hint ;) the flavours are sort of different there, probably for the better, it did sound interesting but I didnt like it. But all four are debatable flavours, some might like them, some might hate them. But I was always a cherry and citrus fan when it comes down to flavours.

Heh, I tried the steak once... yeah ONCE. I'll leave it at that, but everyone has different tastes. Yeah, I think we still have some code

• Nope, they sure don't, don't they?

Heh, Sometimes I try giving hints... I guess they just don't get it. B]

• Alt text

Nope, they sure don't, don't they?

• Sry hospital wifi sucks, gonna make this short.

5) I'll ask

1) punch the mofo. I'm done with his bullshit.

3) they can stay

Again, sorry. Luv allthatfreeus tho <3

Wanderer7897 After three weeks of running around, lost in the woods. We were following the river. There seemed to be a lot of fish headin

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

I sure did. :)

Lmao, Puncake had perfect timing. B]

• Heh, you have a point. It's really up to you to decide what to get, though. B]

Yep, from there. We have similar ones, only a few are different, but we should definitely have similar flavors. I always loved orange soda or pineapple, haha.

I am more of a Chicken and beef person my self when it comes to tacos and things similar. I just like to mix things up sometimes and thought

• I wonder if Puncake and BOAT might reunite one day...

Puncake32 posted: »

I sure did.

• Don't worry about it! Hope everything is well, take care, WtW. B]

Sry hospital wifi sucks, gonna make this short. 5) I'll ask 1) punch the mofo. I'm done with his bullshit. 3) they can stay Again, sorry. Luv allthatfreeus tho

• Allthatfreeus! MAKE IT HAPPEN

Lmao, Puncake had perfect timing. B]

• Yeah, but I like to have input from others so that I know that I am spending my money wisely.

Well, I checked all the flavours on wiki, and USA has so much flavours, while Canada only has about 8 and america has over 30.

Pineapple soda! What?! What company makes Pineapple soda, I need to try this!

Heh, you have a point. It's really up to you to decide what to get, though. B] Yep, from there. We have similar ones, only a few are different, but we should definitely have similar flavors. I always loved orange soda or pineapple, haha.

• Four more years and you'll be a voter. Remember, democracy starts at the ballot.

Azlyn posted: »

It's funny, because i just turned 14 2 weeks ago. xD Man, i grow up fast. I didn't even see the year go by!

• I hope :I

I wonder if Puncake and BOAT might reunite one day...

• But teasing you guys is so much fun! Lol. :p

Allthatfreeus! MAKE IT HAPPEN

• edited June 2014

Hard choices lol!
    2) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself.

1) Valky, ask him.

3) They can stay. We might need their help if anything.

• Ah, I see. I'm like that as well, but sometimes what one person likes or dislikes, won't be the same for you, heh.

Jeez, over 30?! I always loved "Fanta Pineapple soda"

"Sunkist" is another one that makes it, but I liked their orange soda better.

Yeah, but I like to have input from others so that I know that I am spending my money wisely. Well, I checked all the flavours on wiki, a

• edited June 2014

Sardines: 1) Valky, ask him.

Rafoli: 2) [Spit on the floor] Why don't you go fuck yourself.

Jewfreeus: 3) They can stay. We might need their help if anything.

As our lips were about to touch

I can already see how this is going to end :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.