Soundtrack CD please!!

I would love to purchase a soundtrack cd for Tales of Monkey Island. Please make it happen!!

Comments

• TimTim
    edited June 2009
    +1 Moooooooooooooooooooosic! ^.^
  • edited June 2009
    Yes, please!
  • edited June 2009
    Or a free download for preorderers :P
  • edited June 2009
    I'd pay full retail, personally. Twice.
  • edited June 2009
    As someone who owns both Sam & Max soundtracks, I would gladly pay to have the Tales of Monkey Island soundtrack on CD. Honestly, I would be surprised if Telltale did not make one available at some point. Michael Land is an amazing composer. Right now, I have the Monkey Island 1-4 soundtracks in my play list.
  • edited June 2009
    I feel pretty confident we will have a soundtrack CD available eventually.
  • edited June 2009
    What I'm really hoping for is that we'll get to hear a music sample before the game is released. I'm really chomping at the bit to know how the music will sound (besides awesome). :D
  • edited June 2009
    Not sure the music is quite ready yet... Jake did say the music in the clips shown so far is just placeholder.

Then again, Telltale usually never disappoint and do release some music tracks as MP3s on their website (samplers, they call them). You can download for free a selection of Sam and Max and Strong Bad music by searching through the blogs.
  • edited June 2009
    I would definatley would like to have a copy, its Michael Land, nuff said.
  • edited June 2009
    Shiversul wrote: »
    Or a free download for preorderers :P

I take that back, didnt know its being scored by the same person as the originals XD

Im gonna purchase 5 of them
  • edited June 2009
    I take that back, didnt know its being scored by the same person as the originals XD

Im gonna purchase 5 of them

And buy the Soundtrack for Sam & Max Season 1 too. It has to be my favourite Game Soundtrack ever.
  • edited June 2009
    I think im the only one here that hasnt played a Sam and Max game

I do own hit the road though
  • edited June 2009
    I think im the only one here that hasnt played a Sam and Max game

I do own hit the road though

Well Episode 104 is free so you could try that one.
    Once you get in the War Room you will know why this Soundtrack rocks.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.