The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I thought you were going to join! I'll reserve a spot for you?

Spooch posted: »

Um, is it fine if I join this even though I'm not in Forum of the Dead? This seems fun, and all the other parts of the forum are pretty much dead right now .

• It's fine with me. Only if you say one particular word... :3

Um, is it fine if I join this even though I'm not in Forum of the Dead? This seems fun, and all the other parts of the forum are pretty much dead right now .

• Oh wait, Forum of the dead is a story? What the hell, how didn't I know that XD I don't read any fan fics on here so that's probably the reason.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Sure, why not? There are already a few people here who aren't in the story, anyway, lol.

• Lol, I was wondering why they were in here, but I didn't question it, haha. B]

Sure, why not? There are already a few people here who aren't in the story, anyway, lol.

• You guys ever had those nights where you feel really bored and depressed while surfing the internet? Yeah, I'm having those right now :\

• edited June 2014

All we are is, An Isle of Flightless birds We find our worth in giving birth, and stuff... We're lining our homes against winding r

• All the time.

Alt text

You guys ever had those nights where you feel really bored and depressed while surfing the internet? Yeah, I'm having those right now

• That time of the night listening to music while your mind wanders into deep thoughts about your life :c

Rigtail posted: »

All the time.

• Good night guys.

I hope everything turns out alright Woodbury.

• Yeah I did say I'd join a while back, but then I forgot :P. So sure, reserve me a spot.

I thought you were going to join! I'll reserve a spot for you?

• Melon.

It's fine with me. Only if you say one particular word...

• Yeah, sometimes. Those nights suck.

You guys ever had those nights where you feel really bored and depressed while surfing the internet? Yeah, I'm having those right now

• Yeah i know what you mean ,this night is specially boring for me cause i have to do a report about the Russian Revolution. There's not summer vacation in my country :(

• Me too. Fuck off to whoever's downvoting.

Good night guys. I hope everything turns out alright Woodbury.

• What am I doing with my life? I've wasted so much of it! God dammit.

That time of the night listening to music while your mind wanders into deep thoughts about your life :c

• I think I just broke logic...

Melon.

• hands you five dollars Now don't spend it all at one place.

Only if you pay me 5 dolla.

• Random dislikes are random.

Good night guys. I hope everything turns out alright Woodbury.

• Me too ;~;

But we're here...as a family c:

What am I doing with my life? I've wasted so much of it! God dammit.

• Why would somebody down vote that?! Heartless trolls...

Me too. Fuck off to whoever's downvoting.

• No summer vacation?? I'm so sorry :(

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Yeah i know what you mean ,this night is specially boring for me cause i have to do a report about the Russian Revolution. There's not summer vacation in my country

• Apparently by the time I have kids the U.S. won't either :|. Dark times are upon us.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Yeah i know what you mean ,this night is specially boring for me cause i have to do a report about the Russian Revolution. There's not summer vacation in my country

• [removed]

• I do that sometimes.

That time of the night listening to music while your mind wanders into deep thoughts about your life :c

• Originally there were 2 of them, but looks like I changed their mind, lol. Now there's just one.

Why would somebody down vote that?! Heartless trolls...

• Does this mean I have to kick myself out? I'm so confused now @_@.

I think I just broke logic...

• We can find ways to be happy in these harsh times of the internet. Lemme make you happy, um.

Ooh, I got it!

Morgan Freeman.

Me too ;~; But we're here...as a family c:

• One of us are disliking the comments? What the hell?

Originally there were 2 of them, but looks like I changed their mind, lol. Now there's just one.

• Made me smile cuz it was funny and random, lol. In class, when the teacher/professor asks us an unrelated question, I answer "Morgan Freeman" x)

We can find ways to be happy in these harsh times of the internet. Lemme make you happy, um. Ooh, I got it! Morgan Freeman.

• edited June 2014

That troll really needs to fuck off. Nows not the time.

Originally there were 2 of them, but looks like I changed their mind, lol. Now there's just one.

• Looks like they have a problem with you in particular :c

That troll really needs to fuck off. Nows not the time.

• Holy shit that dude figured out ATR real name wtf?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Umm, what?

• Yes, because Morgan Freeman is the answer to everything! @PasswordSuck was out of control when I said that thing XD

Made me smile cuz it was funny and random, lol. In class, when the teacher/professor asks us an unrelated question, I answer "Morgan Freeman" x)

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited June 2014

Sometimes i dream about cheese.

Then i wake up and realize i don't have any cheese.

• Trip: melon

Trip: I'm sorry, but i need to go.

Does this mean I have to kick myself out? I'm so confused now @_@.

• Wait, that's her name?! And how do you know?

Holy shit that dude figured out ATR real name wtf?

• Cuz i remember she put a pic and i forgot who saw her name was Maddi B but we jusy left it at that and whoever this is has figured it out shes gonna be pissed.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Wait, that's her name?! And how do you know?

• Lol, that was yesterday, right? Tbh, I could barely hear you guys, so I wouldn't know.

Yes, because Morgan Freeman is the answer to everything! @PasswordSuck was out of control when I said that thing XD

• edited June 2014

The worst part is when you're trying to sleep but thoughts won't abandom your head, it's almost impossible to sleep like that,in the end you start getting all phylosophical and thinking about super deep things XD.

Yeah, sometimes. Those nights suck.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.