The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• i'm a girl and iknow her personaly

Holy shit that dude figured out ATR real name wtf?

• Why would you post her name though?

i'm a girl and iknow her personaly

• Because she felt like it?

Why would you post her name though?

• edited June 2014

They are just jealousy of my noncoolness.

-sees 2 dislikes- sigh.

we'll I'm seriously going to sleep now. XD. Good night.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

TWDFan86 posted: »

Looks like they have a problem with you in particular :c

• Yeah, I asked that thing and he couldn't control his emotions. I'm being a little vague because if I recall, Password said that whatever was said in that conversation shouldn't be mentioned elsewhere. He might have said that in a joking way though because of how ridiculous some of the "things" were XD

Lol, that was yesterday, right? Tbh, I could barely hear you guys, so I wouldn't know.

• Three?? Come on guys, leave her alone! -.-

Yeah, alright. Good night :)

They are just jealousy of my noncoolness. -sees 2 dislikes- sigh. we'll I'm seriously going to sleep now. XD. Good night. ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

• edited June 2014

I noticed that. I hope the full game has even more easter eggs like that.

I knew i wasnt seeing shit in Battlefield Hardline Beta theres a TWD reference lmfaoo

• Wasnt asking you was i? Watch you respond with that basic corny shit.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Because she felt like it?

• edited June 2014

DUDE?! If this is what I think it is, then Wtf are you doing??! That's not cool on every level.

• Ohh, no, no, no. Yeah, I heard a few things that you said and it shouldn't be shared anywhere else, lol.

Rigtail posted: »

Yeah, I asked that thing and he couldn't control his emotions. I'm being a little vague because if I recall, Password said that whatever was

• No need to be a dick.

Wasnt asking you was i? Watch you respond with that basic corny shit.

• Well, this is a weird day. I found Joseph's facebook and now ATR's. I wont be adding her though, I don't think she wants strangers adding her.

• Cool story bro.

Sometimes i dream about cheese. Then i wake up and realize i don't have any cheese.

• Then dont join conversations that you werent invited to.

No need to be a dick.

• Yep. Happens to all of us, I believe, lol.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

The worst part is when you're trying to sleep but thoughts won't abandom your head, it's almost impossible to sleep like that,in the end you start getting all phylosophical and thinking about super deep things XD.

• dont flirt with me. your like 30

Um, hi there.

• Ha, it was all fun and games though and you guys were nice about it unlike some people. Btw, did you even go to that site?

Ohh, no, no, no. Yeah, I heard a few things that you said and it shouldn't be shared anywhere else, lol.

• u have nice hair n i have the same glasses as u

DUDE?! If this is what I think it is, then Wtf are you doing??! That's not cool on every level.

• The fuck? First of all, I'm 20. Second, I don't even know who you are.

dont flirt with me. your like 30

• How is he flirting? He just said hi.

• And you were invited to the conversation as well?

I never knew you had to have permission to post something on this forum. I'll just leave.

Then dont join conversations that you werent invited to.

• Indeed.

Spooch posted: »

Cool story bro.

• 30? xD

• Dude, come on. You are obviously 80 XD. Neither of you guys know what you are talking about.

The fuck? First of all, I'm 20. Second, I don't even know who you are.

• Im sorry goddamn people is sensitive its just i probably just read what you wrote in the wrong way.

And you were invited to the conversation as well? I never knew you had to have permission to post something on this forum. I'll just leave.

• Nice subject change.

u have nice hair n i have the same glasses as u

• srry ur cute but not cute enof

• Whoever she is im guessing she and ATR dont get along.

• Why are yu trying to change the subject? That's not cool that you just gave out her name. Please edit that out.

u have nice hair n i have the same glasses as u

• That's because I get the feeling that you and I relate to a lot of things. And nope, I was too scared. My mom was home, lol.

Rigtail posted: »

Ha, it was all fun and games though and you guys were nice about it unlike some people. Btw, did you even go to that site?

• she probably dont rememeber me

Whoever she is im guessing she and ATR dont get along.

• Not cute enough? -_-

srry ur cute but not cute enof

• i just wanted to say hi

Why are yu trying to change the subject? That's not cool that you just gave out her name. Please edit that out.

• Don't you mean 86?

Spooch posted: »

Dude, come on. You are obviously 80 XD. Neither of you guys know what you are talking about.

• Your hate must be great if you remember her and are willing to make an account just to give out her name. You must be very sad.

she probably dont rememeber me

• not really i mean you could be my bf but your to old

Not cute enough? -_-

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc2vZ_qXe_8&feature=kp I'm just gonna put this here. Also, don't watch this if you have epilepsy. I'm not kidding, I don't want to be responsible for anyone's death.

• Ah, well hopefully I gave you an idea of what to expect when I was listing random shit on the mic XD

That's because I get the feeling that you and I relate to a lot of things. And nope, I was too scared. My mom was home, lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.