The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Woops, my mistake :).

TWDFan86 posted: »

Don't you mean 86?

• So you're only here to give out ATR's identity and look for a bf?

not really i mean you could be my bf but your to old

• Yeah, I heard a few. What the fuck, man? xD

Rigtail posted: »

Ah, well hopefully I gave you an idea of what to expect when I was listing random shit on the mic XD

• Soooo.... Uhhhh what now?

• I can't sleep bow. I'm scared this dude might give away my name.

Three?? Come on guys, leave her alone! -.- Yeah, alright. Good night

• I dont think it was a troll probably a person that knew her in real life trying to get revenge i guess.

I can't sleep bow. I'm scared this dude might give away my name.

• Easy, I'm going to bed :P.

Soooo.... Uhhhh what now?

• Her comments are gone now. I don't think we have anything to worry about.

I can't sleep bow. I'm scared this dude might give away my name.

• Alrighty bro have a good night sleep.

Spooch posted: »

Easy, I'm going to bed :P.

• I was going to go to bed.... My mom will be up for work soon also. Crap.

Soooo.... Uhhhh what now?

• edited June 2014

Have a good day sleep im about to do the same. Dont worry about that girl person.

I was going to go to bed.... My mom will be up for work soon also. Crap.

• It ain't that bad, you get used to it after a while. Also, I just noticed you did the "XD" emoticon with a lower case "x" instead. Is that how you normally do it? Is that the correct way? Is there even a correct way?

Yeah, I heard a few. What the fuck, man? xD

• Lol, me, you and her live on the east coast and we're still up. The sun is about to rise xD

Have a good day sleep im about to do the same. Dont worry about that girl person.

• Yea i already see a bit of light.

Lol, me, you and her live on the east coast and we're still up. The sun is about to rise xD

• She wasn't banned though. Lol I just went on a spree and privited a lot of things on my FB.

We are going to have to do a lot of explaining to atr....

Her comments are gone now. I don't think we have anything to worry about.

• Lol, are you really asking me this? No, I don't think there's a "correct" way to do it. But I prefer to use the lower case 'x' xD

It ain't that bad, you get used to it after a while. Also, I just noticed you did the "XD" emoticon with a lower case "x" instead. Is that how you normally do it? Is that the correct way? Is there even a correct way?

• Yeah, I saw. This is gonna freak her out a bit..

She wasn't banned though. Lol I just went on a spree and privited a lot of things on my FB. We are going to have to do a lot of explaining to atr....

• I've been doing this shit for weeks now. Yesterday, I stayed up til 7am, lol

Yea i already see a bit of light.

• Crap. Now Im probably going to sleep in to much and my mom is going to question me. O_O

We'll she will be at work so as long as I don't sleep in past 3.

Lol, me, you and her live on the east coast and we're still up. The sun is about to rise xD

• All we have is that this person said she knew her personally and that she has glasses like you and she and ATR havent spoken in a while so hate must flow her bloodstream.

She wasn't banned though. Lol I just went on a spree and privited a lot of things on my FB. We are going to have to do a lot of explaining to atr....

• Well, we only really need 6-8 hours of sleep. So make sure you're up by at least 1 or 2pm. That's when I usually wake up :P

Crap. Now Im probably going to sleep in to much and my mom is going to question me. O_O We'll she will be at work so as long as I don't sleep in past 3.

• I live on the east coast too. It's already getting light out. Now I'm going to bed for real.

• XD i wouldn't do this everyday it aint good for you.

I've been doing this shit for weeks now. Yesterday, I stayed up til 7am, lol

• Interesting, do you do anything else different? Okay, random question.

When you correct spelling in a word, do you put the asterisk before or after the word? (word or word)

I believe the "correct" way is putting it after the word, but I put it before.

Lol, are you really asking me this? No, I don't think there's a "correct" way to do it. But I prefer to use the lower case 'x' xD

• X_X I feel bad for her. Now I feel bad for rachelle and atr.

If I saw my name posted on here I'd probably throw my phone across the room..

Yeah, I saw. This is gonna freak her out a bit..

• I could have sworn I just replied to you, but I got an error and waited it out in case it would post automatically so I can prevent a double post. Hopefully this one goes through.

Lol, are you really asking me this? No, I don't think there's a "correct" way to do it. But I prefer to use the lower case 'x' xD

• Well, it doesn't really matter as long as you get your 6-8 hours of sleep your body needs. I'm doing just fine :P

XD i wouldn't do this everyday it aint good for you.

• Good night!

Spooch posted: »

I live on the east coast too. It's already getting light out. Now I'm going to bed for real.

• Woodbury got her full name leaked?

X_X I feel bad for her. Now I feel bad for rachelle and atr. If I saw my name posted on here I'd probably throw my phone across the room..

• Nope believe it or not sleeping During the night is better than sleeping during the day even if you get 8 or 15 hours of sleep.

Well, it doesn't really matter as long as you get your 6-8 hours of sleep your body needs. I'm doing just fine :P

• Ok seriously, lol bye. I'm out.

If you stay up till like 7, then when I come back on, pm me if anything happenes.

Well, we only really need 6-8 hours of sleep. So make sure you're up by at least 1 or 2pm. That's when I usually wake up :P

• Lol, I do a lot of things different. Not sure how else to answer that.

Yeah, I put it after my correction :P

Sorry for late reply. I didn't get a notification that you replied to me.

Interesting, do you do anything else different? Okay, random question. When you correct spelling in a word, do you put the asterisk befor

• Okay, good morning! Sleep well :)

Ok seriously, lol bye. I'm out. If you stay up till like 7, then when I come back on, pm me if anything happenes.

• Ah, okay. Do you watch TWD TV Series?

Lol, I do a lot of things different. Not sure how else to answer that. Yeah, I put it after my correction :P Sorry for late reply. I didn't get a notification that you replied to me.

• No, just something about her and the hospital.

Woodbury got her full name leaked?

• Yeah, it's true that it is better. But it doesn't really do anything to your body besides altering your biological clock.

Nope believe it or not sleeping During the night is better than sleeping during the day even if you get 8 or 15 hours of sleep.

• Yep, my sister made me watch it last winter. Now I'm just waiting for Season 5.

Ah, okay. Do you watch TWD TV Series?

• Awesome, read this and tell me if it sounds legit.

http://i.imgur.com/1O07BxH.png

Yep, my sister made me watch it last winter. Now I'm just waiting for Season 5.

• That shit made no sense XD

Okay, good morning! Sleep well

• Hospital. I would ask but i know its personal stuff so i wont.

No, just something about her and the hospital.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.