The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alright then, the series is yours.

Alt text

Giraffehat posted: »

More from S1 comes next. I'm not exactly fond of S2. Not sure if I have the enthusiasm to do a good job.

• My drawings:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

^^

Alright, i know i messed up their eyes, i'm trying over here. So, anything you guys have to point out? :? I need to know what's wrong with them.

• Waiting.

Azlyn posted: »

Kay, wait a sec.

• Wow, those are amazing! :o

My drawings: ^^ Alright, i know i messed up their eyes, i'm trying over here. So, anything you guys have to point out? :? I need to know what's wrong with them.

• Nice drawings!

My drawings: ^^ Alright, i know i messed up their eyes, i'm trying over here. So, anything you guys have to point out? :? I need to know what's wrong with them.

• Not really, they're eyes are really screwed, but i wanna participate in this drawing contest and i wanna know what else is wrong with them... But i guess they're not that bad...

Wow, those are amazing!

• They look GREAT!

• Thanks! ^^ I based the first one on Rachel from TWAU...

Nice drawings!

• At least he looks happy :D

Alt text

That Titan was SO creepy >_<

• That's me killing your Goust minions.

Alt text

• So there's... Nothing you can see wrong? With the drawings?

They look GREAT!

• Holy crap, they're so facking ossum, reely.

• But what's their hamartia? Besides the eyes... T_T

• You wanna know what's wrong with them? They are too fucking good

• edited June 2014

Make it 800 times, and it will be my daily plan.

Giraffehat posted: »

Listen to Let It Go at least 400 more times.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Nothin' to see here, expect if you want to see Kenny's death scene, ladi ladi dei!

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't ever post that again he scares the crap outta me!!!!!!!!

At least he looks happy

• Yeah, they look AMAZING!

So there's... Nothing you can see wrong? With the drawings?

• Not that bad?!? Don't be so modest!

Not really, they're eyes are really screwed, but i wanna participate in this drawing contest and i wanna know what else is wrong with them... But i guess they're not that bad...

• You look ghetto.

:3

Just kidding, you look fine. Well, "fine". You look like you're tired of some horsecrap.

Nothin' to see here, expect if you want to see Kenny's death scene, ladi ladi dei!

• Umm, thanks, I guess.

You look ghetto. Just kidding, you look fine. Well, "fine". You look like you're tired of some horsecrap.

• WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM GODDAMNIT!?!!!

Rafoli posted: »

Holy crap, they're so facking ossum, reely.

• Fair enough.

You wanna know what's wrong with them? They are too fucking good

• edited June 2014

Lol, really nice drawings. Eyes may look slightly odd, but hah I'm so fucking bad at drawing that I can't criticize anyone :D

• Lol wtf, I said they're ossum, girl.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM GODDAMNIT!?!!!

• Well, almost every titan that smiles creeps me so much. They're just like "Hello I'm going to eat you now and I'm so blissful".

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't ever post that again he scares the crap outta me!!!!!!!!

• I'd never share your name to the public. Thanks

Don't worry CiD, I know you'd never do something like that.

• I know what you said. T_T

Lol wtf, I said they're ossum, girl.

• gime yo name and ill chat wiv u bae.

I NEVER post anything on my Facebook (at least publicly), I just browse the cool stuff that comes up and add some "friends" who send me invites. I also never chat with anyone, I don't have anything to talk about, so fuck it.

• Alt text

Thought I'd share this.

• OMG THE BINDING OF ISAAC

BUT 1000 TIMES BETTER

Talimancer posted: »

Thought I'd share this.

• Yes :(

You too? Awww.....

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Talimancer posted: »

Thought I'd share this.

• Alt text

Lingvort posted: »

Make it 800 times, and it will be my daily plan.

• edited June 2014

• She told me I was cute, "but not cute enof", lol.

Okay, WTF, someone leaked my Facebook?!? What the hell happened?!?!?

• Okay :(

I'm gonna visit the forums less from now. Too much shit is happening. I will only come by to update my comic and for some leisure chat. If you want to talk to me on Steam it's TobiIsAGoodboyY2K.

• I ponder of something great. My lungs will fill and then deflate. They fill with fire exhale desire, I know it's dire, my time today.

I have these thoughts, so often I ought, to replace that slot with what I once bought.

Cause somebody stole my car radio, and now I just sit in silence...

Sometimes, quiet is violent.

I find it hard to hide it, my pride is no longer inside,

it's on my sleeve my skin will scream reminding me of who I killed inside my dream, I hate this car that I'm driving, there's no hiding for me.

I'm forced to deal with what I feel. There is no distraction to mask what is real.

I can pull the steering wheel...

I have these thoughts, so often I ought, to replace that slot with what I once bought.

Cause somebody stole my car radio, and now I just sit in silence...

I ponder of something terrifying, cause this time there's no sound to hide behind,

I find over the course of our human existence, one thing consists of consistence, and it's that we're all battling fear, oh dear, I don't know if we know why we're here, oh my, to deep, please stop thinking! I liked it better when my car had sound!

There are things we can do, but of the things that work, there are only two,

and of the two that we choose to do, peace will win, and fear will lose.

There's faith, and there's sleep, we need to pick one, please, because

faith is to be awake, and to be awake is for us to think, and for us to think is to be alive,

and I will try with every rhyme to come across like I am dying to let you know you need to try, to, think!

I have these thoughts, so often I ought, to replace that slot, with what I once bought,

cause somebody stole my car radio, and now I just sit in silence...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.