The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It scares me how well I am at lying/reverse phycology.

"Oh calm down princess!"

• I intend to do so if things don't go back to normal soon enough....

I mostly post my nightly sessions on here, but seeing how things went lately, I wonder if i'll be able to keep it up...

It was an experience that's for sure, I had a lot of fun doing them and everything has an end after all.

If I ever get banned for posting constructive comments, i'm out of here. When constructive criticism is out of the door, you know that its the beginning of the end...

Then again, it wouldn't be too much of a loss for me, I got better things to do of my days, but i'll miss this place, that's for sure :/

I had a lovely time on this forum and I hope i'll be able to keep it that way.

But the sudden surge of bans and personal drama on this forum made it more chaotic, I try to do my best to help those in need though.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Of course I'd be better if this thread was still The Place. But the way things have gone lately, banned people, more banned people, personal

• How was I supposed to know you were lying!?!?
    Ugh.... You got me :/

It scares me how well I am at lying/reverse phycology.

• I recently left my job so I've had more time to be here. I intend to leave indefinitely once I get further into my career, though. Plus, another job is coming soon. I'll only come to check Tobi's comic.

I don't think using my -Not enough free time- here is enjoyable anymore.

I intend to do so if things don't go back to normal soon enough.... I mostly post my nightly sessions on here, but seeing how things went

• I wouldn't say I was lying, per say. I would consider it more as... convincing.

How was I supposed to know you were lying!?!? Ugh.... You got me

• Sorry English teacher Ms. DLB may I be excused?

I wouldn't say I was lying, per say. I would consider it more as... convincing.

• Why are you Always online?

I wouldn't say I was lying, per say. I would consider it more as... convincing.

• Why not?

Why are you Always online?

• Its not normal .

TWDFan86 posted: »

Why not?

• edited June 2014

I wouldn't justify myself as average, run-of-the-mill English teacher. More as a English professional with a doctors degree. Also a degree in reverse phycology.

I'm sounding like an 80 year old. x_x

Sorry English teacher Ms. DLB may I be excused?

• Yeah, but none of us are really "normal", lol. When you have a place where everyone cares about one another and filled with nice people and good friends, they're gonna spend a while in here :)

Its not normal .

• That touched my heart ;)

Yeah, but none of us are really "normal", lol. When you have a place where everyone cares about one another and filled with nice people and good friends, they're gonna spend a while in here

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Yeah, but none of us are really "normal", lol. When you have a place where everyone cares about one another and filled with nice people and good friends, they're gonna spend a while in here

• Ok Im not trying to be mean or anything its just curiosity . Do you care for everyone here? Nice

• That's nice and all, but that wink, lol

That touched my heart

• Do I care for anyone here? Hell yeah I do. That's why I'm here a lot.

Ok Im not trying to be mean or anything its just curiosity . Do you care for everyone here? Nice

• Not "everyone", but about 90% of the people on this thread. I don't really see anything wrong with that.

Ok Im not trying to be mean or anything its just curiosity . Do you care for everyone here? Nice

• I only get along with GOUST and Saltlick . There is nothing wrong with it .

Not "everyone", but about 90% of the people on this thread. I don't really see anything wrong with that.

• Well, there ya go. We just happen to get along with more people. These people are awesome :)

I only get along with GOUST and Saltlick . There is nothing wrong with it .

• Ok, and that's fine. You don't have to get along with everyone.

I only get along with GOUST and Saltlick . There is nothing wrong with it .

• I've gathered that you're studying in law school. That's an interesting career path. In which field might I ask ?

SaltLick305 posted: »

I recently left my job so I've had more time to be here. I intend to leave indefinitely once I get further into my career, though. Plus, ano

• That's right, Sir. You have so many alternatives in the Legal Studies field. At first, I was thinking about Criminal Law, but I decided to get my degree in Corporate Law. I'm basically the guy who solves disputes berween large corporations and companies. Does that sound gripping enough?

I've gathered that you're studying in law school. That's an interesting career path. In which field might I ask ?

• Its so damn quiet...

RANDOM GIF

Alt text

• That Gif is talking about me XD

Its so damn quiet... RANDOM GIF

• There is always this one dislike troll that is following me. -_-

That Gif is talking about me XD

• edited June 2014

Make that 2 but "Don't get paranoid."

Edit: excuse me. I meant 3

There is always this one dislike troll that is following me. -_-

• Whenever I see the word "paranoid" I get reminded of the song that goes "I'm paranoid, I'm trippin..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_TOdeGVQTY

Make that 2 but "Don't get paranoid." Edit: excuse me. I meant 3

• That kind of looks like Dave fenoy XD. "Paranoid" reminds me of the paranormal activity movies :D

Whenever I see the word "paranoid" I get reminded of the song that goes "I'm paranoid, I'm trippin..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_TOdeGVQTY

• edited June 2014

sigh

Why the hell do trolls do that? They sure as hell aren't gaining anything form it. Its just wasting their time.

Its so damn quiet... RANDOM GIF

• It's so quiet in here ;-;

• Me too. I don't know why everyone hates it.

Giraffehat posted: »

As a matter of fact, I liked Frozen.

• Make some noise then.

Alt text

It's so quiet in here ;-;

• He kind of does!

LOL, two dislikes. IT BURNS!! Pfft, not.

That kind of looks like Dave fenoy XD. "Paranoid" reminds me of the paranormal activity movies

• You got some haters! Haters gonna hate! XD

sigh Why the hell do trolls do that? They sure as hell aren't gaining anything form it. Its just wasting their time.

• edited June 2014

Uhh y'all gonna hate me for this but when I leave Saturday DONT POST GIFS BECAUSE THEY SUK UP MY DATA please. Thank you. :)

Edit: Dammit! I wanted it to be a comment not a reply

Make some noise then.

• edited June 2014

I'm all for noise in here! :D

Make some noise then.

• Yeah, almost like a ghost town ;_; And I'm too "numb" to do anything but lurk.

It's so quiet in here ;-;

• That's what she said. Does that even make sense?

I'm all for noise in here!

• That's what she said, always makes sense. Even when it doesn't.

That's what she said. Does that even make sense?

• "I've become so numb."

Yeah, almost like a ghost town ;_; And I'm too "numb" to do anything but lurk.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.