The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

First; you're awesome @TWDFan86

Secondly; no matter what you think about me, I love you all. " But we are internet friends! We don't know eachother from fucking Adam! " Yes I know but... you're all so nice and kind hearted people. I wish there's a way that we can hang out in real life. And even TWD ends and everyone leaves, I'll be right here for all of you.

Ok, and that's fine. You don't have to get along with everyone.

• That's what she said. Oh, it really works!

Alt text

That's what she said, always makes sense. Even when it doesn't.

• lol, ok.

Uhh y'all gonna hate me for this but when I leave Saturday DONT POST GIFS BECAUSE THEY SUK UP MY DATA please. Thank you. Edit: Dammit! I wanted it to be a comment not a reply

• Dang it the Guard Dogs killed this place :(

• edited June 2014

COME AT ME DISLIKES! Gime dem. I love dem.

Dislikes is love. Dislikes is life.

• Get the party started, Fan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqLArgCbh70

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm all for noise in here!

• "I can't feel you there" ;_;

Well I'm tired too.

"I've become so numb."

• So our favorite joker made compared me as a singer to Ariana Grande and here's what came out:

Alt text

And then i suddenly became Joker.

Alt text

And then things got even more perfect than they already were.

Alt text

Yeeeeaaaah, that's Rafoli-Chan.

• Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

So our favorite joker made compared me as a singer to Ariana Grande and here's what came out: And then i suddenly became Joker. And then things got even more perfect than they already were. Yeeeeaaaah, that's Rafoli-Chan.

• Oh, it really works!

That's what she said.

See what I mean?

That's what she said. Oh, it really works!

• This song is awesome. It's one of the songs that got me into electro music (techno, trance, house, DJ) :)

Get the party started, Fan! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqLArgCbh70

• Batnips

hehehehehe

So our favorite joker made compared me as a singer to Ariana Grande and here's what came out: And then i suddenly became Joker. And then things got even more perfect than they already were. Yeeeeaaaah, that's Rafoli-Chan.

• FINLAND MENTIONED! Yay! We are so important nation that one of our citizens made this song!

Alt text

Get the party started, Fan! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqLArgCbh70

• Lmao, have you heard the I'm blue da bee de song?

This song is awesome. It's one of the songs that got me into electro music (techno, trance, house, DJ)

• You look like Ariana Grande?

Batnips... lol. Who else but Az!

• Yeah, man. Everyone has, lol. xD

Lmao, have you heard the I'm blue da bee de song?

• Guetta is tired...

I tried so hard

And got so far

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

I had to fall

To lose it all

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

"I can't feel you there" ;_; Well I'm tired too.

• edited June 2014

Lmao, what about the discovery channel song, where they dressed up like monkeys?

Damn, all these old songs I'm trying to remember, haha.

Yeah, man. Everyone has, lol. xD

• edited June 2014

I didn't make it, Joker did!

We like fooling around with photoshop, in case you didn't notice. xD

I made this one, though:

Alt text

xDDDD

I am laughing my ass off right now, thought you should know.

You look like Ariana Grande? Batnips... lol. Who else but Az!

• Yep, by the Bloodhound Gang or something like that and Eiffel 65 (the same people who made the Blue song) :)

And also Better Off Alone by Alice Deejay?

Lmao, what about the discovery channel song, where they dressed up like monkeys? Damn, all these old songs I'm trying to remember, haha.

• edited June 2014

Oh shit! Dude, that song! Haha, that beat, though, lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G_JmgKvjio

Lmao, Idc man, that beat is sick.

Yep, by the Bloodhound Gang or something like that and Eiffel 65 (the same people who made the Blue song) And also Better Off Alone by Alice Deejay?

• Lol, nice, sounds like fun! B]

I didn't make it, Joker did! We like fooling around with photoshop, in case you didn't notice. xD I made this one, though: xDDDD I am laughing my ass off right now, thought you should know.

• That's like the most ultimate photoshop of our time, has mankind's development gone too far when one can't tell what's real and what's just a mere illusion?

Sorry XDD

I didn't make it, Joker did! We like fooling around with photoshop, in case you didn't notice. xD I made this one, though: xDDDD I am laughing my ass off right now, thought you should know.

• I like the instrumental version better:

I hate how Guetta (not Clubremix_Guetta, lol) made his own version of the song.

Oh shit! Dude, that song! Haha, that beat, though, lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G_JmgKvjio Lmao, Idc man, that beat is sick.

• Prepare your ocular sphnicter, mortal, for thou hath never gazed upon a more magnificent sight. Behold my amazing photoshop skillz.

Can you tell the difference between reality and illusion now?

Or have i yet again baffled your poor minds with my awesomeness?

xD

That's like the most ultimate photoshop of our time, has mankind's development gone too far when one can't tell what's real and what's just a mere illusion? Sorry XDD

• Alt text

Alt text

Prepare your ocular sphnicter, mortal, for thou hath never gazed upon a more magnificent sight. Behold my amazing photoshop skillz. Can y

• I didn't even know about this, or maybe I forgot, haha.

Yeah, I got halfway through the Guetta version and stopped, lol.

I like the instrumental version better: I hate how Guetta (not Clubremix_Guetta, lol) made his own version of the song.

• Half the music I hear, I prefer the instrumental version, lol.

I didn't even know about this, or maybe I forgot, haha. Yeah, I got halfway through the Guetta version and stopped, lol.

• Alright, sorry if I didn't start earlier today but I had other stuff and thangs to do.

I'll be hosting tonight's session at 7pm so come and join us for probably the funniest experience you'll ever have on GTAV PS3!!

Last session I hosted didn't go so well for many reasons, mainly because it seems like this thread is slowly falling apart...people getting banned left and right and the lounge getting closed again and again sure didn't help anything...

But i'll try to keep my nightly sessions going as long as I can. So lets stop concentrating on the bad stuff and enjoy your time with us !!

Just don't make a mess of my apartment would ya kindly ?

Alt text

Although my real life apartment probably looked worst than this at one point xD

See in Los Santos ya crazy bunch !! Important to say that I will host some deathmatch and races if enough people join. Can't wait to shoot y'all in the face B)

As always thanks to those who joined me so far, it's highly appreciated : @TWDFan86 , @sardines , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @Dont_Look_Back , @ps3gamer , @Its_That_Guy , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Twistee , @TDMShadowCP , @MrAppleJuice .

Hopefully i'll be able to keep this up for a while, I'm also planning to buy a PS4 soon, so depending on how much people owns one, I might switch to host on PS4 at some point in the near future.

• I feel molested. That's a disappointment, but

Alt text

• come one you mean to tell me that super mario bros was not the best movie ever? god damn your taste in movies must be really bad :p

• You really like it? Ugh. I think that it's one of his shittiest movies. Well almost every movie from W.S. Anderson is complete shit, but anyway.

• Lol, that's true. The first RE movie wasn't too bad, the second was decent, but then wtf? It just went downhill.

• i heard they are just updating the languages. But the actual episode should be soon. nooS.

• Maybe you just like the rhythm of the night. Lol.

I just realized, some of this songs barely had any lyrics in them, haha.

Half the music I hear, I prefer the instrumental version, lol.

• Alt text

My drawings: ^^ Alright, i know i messed up their eyes, i'm trying over here. So, anything you guys have to point out? :? I need to know what's wrong with them.

• Yeah, it's probably meant to be that way. Which is better, imo. I wanna hear the sick beats more c:

Maybe you just like the rhythm of the night. Lol. I just realized, some of this songs barely had any lyrics in them, haha.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.