The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hello Rafoli.

Rafoli posted: »

I feel molested. That's a disappointment, but

• Lol, yes "descent" not good or bad, but meh. Ever since Alice got super powers, the movie's just got ridiculous. Yeah, Nemesis was a fuck up in that.

• Speaking of game movies, I'm waiting the Metal Gear Solid movie (2016?) with eagerness... and huge amount of fear. Can it be good or is it doomed to fail ;_;

• Deceptio, my bro! We haven't talked in a while, what's up with you?

Deceptio posted: »

Hello Rafoli.

• no I think they will just fuck it up so bad we can't let them do that to snake

Speaking of game movies, I'm waiting the Metal Gear Solid movie (2016?) with eagerness... and huge amount of fear. Can it be good or is it doomed to fail ;_;

• Indeed, I can tell you that the law and me never saw eye to eye...

Law is decided by men and those in power, by being part of the system, you comply to their rules, even if you don't always agree with them. There's never any shade of gray, it's always black and white. No neutral grounds.

My father and I always argue on the matter, I agree that some people deserve the death sentence, but those who went to prison for speed driving and killing an innocent bystander will suffer for the rest of their lives knowing the weight of their actions. Yet my father would rather see them receive the death penalty...same for those who were sent for prison for small offenses...I don't understand such rash actions...or thought for that matter.

The system is corrupt, by working for them you're only a pawn in the grand scheme of things, I don't want any part in such a flawed system.

Corporate Law might be more of my thing, I don't think I would deal with the same kind of issue I have with the justice system.

My opinion might change in time though...when humanity stops deceiving me perhaps...

SaltLick305 posted: »

That's right, Sir. You have so many alternatives in the Legal Studies field. At first, I was thinking about Criminal Law, but I decided to g

• edited June 2014

About time if it wasnt for E3 the episode would of been out already.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obsD_1i2Tb4

Lol, I'm looking up some songs, do you know this one? Lmao, literally just says "Up and down" Through out the whole song, but that beat.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, it's probably meant to be that way. Which is better, imo. I wanna hear the sick beats more c:

• Being honest, I have only seen the first two. They were terrible and I'm not going to watch the others. Those movies can be foolish, cheesy, pointless, completely meaningless action movies as much as they want, but for the love of god, they really don't have anything to do with the Resident Evil games. But that title sells so...

Lol, that's true. The first RE movie wasn't too bad, the second was decent, but then wtf? It just went downhill.

• Out of school and feeling better than ever! You?

Rafoli posted: »

Deceptio, my bro! We haven't talked in a while, what's up with you?

• I think they're making one more?

Uh, degeneration and damnation, with Leon, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2g14dj8owU

Lol, those I actually liked.

• Yeah, when I heard that Uwe Boll speculation I was like "NO! JUST... WHAT NO!". I would like that a skillful veteran director would direct the movie, but they probably just end up hiring Michael Bay xD

• The beat sounds really nice, but I got bored half-way through, lol. I'm picky when it comes to music :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obsD_1i2Tb4 Lol, I'm looking up some songs, do you know this one? Lmao, literally just says "Up and down" Through out the whole song, but that beat.

• I can't come on tonight but HOPEFULLY I can come on tomorrow.

Alright, sorry if I didn't start earlier today but I had other stuff and thangs to do. I'll be hosting tonight's session at 7pm so come a

• edited June 2014

I think I rented it a while ago but I don't really remember it that well was it the one where instead of fighting it had levels you had to progress through?

• Hopefully people join at all tomorrow....it's been a shitty week on the forum so far...it also reflects on my nightly sessions as far as I can tell..

I can't come on tonight but HOPEFULLY I can come on tomorrow.

• holy shit if they actually hired michael bay I think we would all need to go out and riot

Yeah, when I heard that Uwe Boll speculation I was like "NO! JUST... WHAT NO!". I would like that a skillful veteran director would direct the movie, but they probably just end up hiring Michael Bay xD

• edited June 2014

jesus christ google is at it again changing youtube so its harder to get to the pages you want they added in some creator studio and that is where your video manager and all that stuff is now and the only way to get to your playlists is to use the guide on the side and also from what I can see there is no my channel button wtf jesus christ now I have to either go into a video and click my channel or I have to search myself up

• edited June 2014

I watched them online. Leon was always my favorite ever since RE2, and when they put him in the movie, it was soo bad...

Yeah, only the first one was somewhat similar to the games, but then they got really bad. I don't know why they keep making them, maybe like what GOUSTTTT said, because people still watch them. They're only popular because of the name.

Being honest, I have only seen the first two. They were terrible and I'm not going to watch the others. Those movies can be foolish, cheesy,

• As I said, they've always been shit to me xD When I was watching the second movie I even wanted to just stop watching when it was only halfway through, but I was with my friends so I just swallowed my pride and kept hanging there. Nice that someone can enjoy them though, I guess.

• Hopefully there's a lot of people there today, but even if not, I should be there at my usual time (8 your time) !

Alright, sorry if I didn't start earlier today but I had other stuff and thangs to do. I'll be hosting tonight's session at 7pm so come a

• edited June 2014

Yeah, those weren't too bad. It was good to see Leon and Claire again, It was disappointing that she wasn't his partner in 6, but that game wasn't that great anyway.

We'll just have to keep waiting for that RE2 remake, Goust.

• hahaha I don't remember that bunny fatality that was awesome I think its safe to say they need to include that in mk x

• Whoa.

Azlyn posted: »

My drawings: ^^ Alright, i know i messed up their eyes, i'm trying over here. So, anything you guys have to point out? :? I need to know what's wrong with them.

• Lmao, I actually did too. It's catchy, but not like the others.

The beat sounds really nice, but I got bored half-way through, lol. I'm picky when it comes to music :P

• edited June 2014

Lol, I don't even want to hear. Leon is my favourite too, so I can just imagine how badly can they ruin him...

Many people complain, yet that shit keeps coming. It has its target audience. It's like Bay's Transformers, to one it's the coolest fucking thing ever and to all the others it's just embarrassing.

I watched them online. Leon was always my favorite ever since RE2, and when they put him in the movie, it was soo bad... Yeah, only the f

• I can always count on you three at least ^^

I must admit I would like to not host ALL nights, as I have other things I MIGHT want to do and people I want to see. I would just like to know when people have other plans so i can plan ahead...this whole thing is still kinda new to me in a way, but I'm getting the hang of it I do believe.

I just hope people will understand if I decide to do things that way. I'm pretty sure they will, but i'll have to make some kind of schedule...

sardines posted: »

Hopefully there's a lot of people there today, but even if not, I should be there at my usual time (8 your time) !

• Even Ada was in there, and she was nothing like the character...

Oh, God. Isn't he making the new TMNT? I saw the trailer, and I didn't like it, haha.

Lol, I don't even want to hear. Leon is my favourite too, so I can just imagine how badly can they ruin him... Many people complain, yet

• I'm going to sleep soon, I have to wake up early. I would have come yesterday, but you didn't host then, which I of course understand.

It's been three days without GTA, how horrifying ;_;

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What's your favorite youtube video? Here's one of mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYQCYA7rvXk&index=6&list=FLBkcvDio-_5STYShokmXzpA

• Yeah, I agree. I listen to countless songs, even from people who aren't famous, lol.

Lmao, I actually did too. It's catchy, but not like the others.

• edited June 2014

Of course he could, his games are just like movies anyway :D But I doubt he wants because he has already directed it once (kinda) and it's interesting to see a fresh take anyway. I just hope that they don't mess up with this.

• edited June 2014

TMNT. No. Don't even mention. Nope. Nope. Megan Fox as April? Nope nope nope. I don't want to ruin my childhood memories.

And really, the latest Transformer has dinosaurs in it. Dino_fucking_saurs. Just... really?

Even Ada was in there, and she was nothing like the character... Oh, God. Isn't he making the new TMNT? I saw the trailer, and I didn't like it, haha.

• A schedule would be great for the future! If you're starting to get tired, stopping them completely would be pretty sad, but if you did like a twice a week kind of thing maybe it'd be better? You could aim for the busiest days on PSN, so even if someone doesnt see the schedule, you could invite them anyway if they're online?

Anywho, I'lll actually be a little bit late, sorry, my dad is using the PS3 right now ;_; But I'll be there as soon as I can!

I can always count on you three at least ^^ I must admit I would like to not host ALL nights, as I have other things I MIGHT want to do a

• Yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe you'd have more time to EAT and SLEEP!

Lol, sorry I keep bringing that up. I just don't want you to keep passing out :c

sardines posted: »

A schedule would be great for the future! If you're starting to get tired, stopping them completely would be pretty sad, but if you did like

• Lol sorry! XD Your post makes sense then, I'm glad. Yeah, you're right. Though I like RE5 and RE6, but they're not Resident Evil anymore. I'm waiting the director of RE's game The Evil Within, "please be good".

• I really want to see Billy and Rebecca again, it's been way too long. That's why they became crapcom.

Man, I think they'll have to sell the RE rights to another company, if they're ever going to make a remake. That's why Inafune left, he said they were horrible. They wouldn't even let him make the megaman games that he wanted to make. Which is why he's making Mighty no.9

• I don't even like music nowadays. I like old school, but 80's are my favorite.

Yeah, I agree. I listen to countless songs, even from people who aren't famous, lol.

• What the...

I don't know should I laugh or cry. I'll just do them both.

Alt text

• I've never passed out before. I want to know what it feels like.

Yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe you'd have more time to EAT and SLEEP! Lol, sorry I keep bringing that up. I just don't want you to keep passing out :c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.