The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Actually..... funny story there Joseph....... xD

I only just woke up about an hour ago... I literally passed out, like not 'went to sleep' but passed out, at like 9 AM, from trying a third all nighter (yes Gustav if you're reading this I did decide to try and stay up ... ;_; but it didnt work.) And I did not wake up after said passing out. I only eventually woke up because someone woke me up. I wonder how long I would have stayed asleep otherwise...

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe you'd have more time to EAT and SLEEP! Lol, sorry I keep bringing that up. I just don't want you to keep passing out :c

• I just wish they would stop remaking all these classic movies, and ruining them.

Heh, I don't know much about transformers, but I stopped watching halfway through the second one. The first one was OK, but I didn't really like it.

TMNT. No. Don't even mention. Nope. Nope. Megan Fox as April? Nope nope nope. I don't want to ruin my childhood memories. And really, the latest Transformer has dinosaurs in it. Dino_fucking_saurs. Just... really?

• Well...how long were you out for? :/

sardines posted: »

Actually..... funny story there Joseph....... xD I only just woke up about an hour ago... I literally passed out, like not 'went to sleep

• Sleeping, I guess? Only happened to me twice, lol.

Rigtail posted: »

I've never passed out before. I want to know what it feels like.

• No problem :P

Oh and its not that i'm getting tired, this week was just god-awful for me on the forum...I didn't even host last night.

I don't know what's happening with the forum lately...but everywhere I go I just see a bunch of people getting banned...People that are good forum members and never did anything to deserve such a fate...

I'm not mentioning any names, obviously, but with all the drama that has been happening on this thread as of late, I kinda fear that a lot of people are going to leave as a result...

It's like Telltale not understanding that their new business model of 90 minutes episodes is hurting their image more than anything...

The mods aren't realising that their rash actions are hurting the forum as a whole...

But I digress...lets not discuss any of that unpleasantness...lets focus on the good things and hope that things will get back to normal soon enough. :P

If they do, hopefully so will my nightly sessions :D

If not...well we're not there yet...everything in time I suppose..

A schedule would be great for the future! If you're starting to get tired, stopping them completely would be pretty sad, but if you did like

• I don't like most music from today either. I prefer 90s and early 2000s.

I don't even like music nowadays. I like old school, but 80's are my favorite.

• Yap, there seldom is any good reason to remake old movies. The only reason is money.

I just wish they would stop remaking all these classic movies, and ruining them. Heh, I don't know much about transformers, but I stopped watching halfway through the second one. The first one was OK, but I didn't really like it.

• edited June 2014

Sorry mate :/

I'll try hosting tomorrow's session at 5pm eastern time :P

I'm receiving people this weekend though, so I probably won't have time to host anything at all Saturday and Sunday night sadly for y'all :/

I'm going to sleep soon, I have to wake up early. I would have come yesterday, but you didn't host then, which I of course understand. It's been three days without GTA, how horrifying ;_;

• Uh... like, 8-9 hours I think? Feels like forever, though. :P since I'm used to barely sleeping.

Well...how long were you out for?

• That's great! Now, if you could just do that everyday now :)

Uh... like, 8-9 hours I think? Feels like forever, though. :P since I'm used to barely sleeping.

• Definitely. It's like, what happened to music? Lol.

I don't like most music from today either. I prefer 90s and early 2000s.

• SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK, JOSEPH!

That's great! Now, if you could just do that everyday now

• We sound like fucking 40 year olds talking xD

Definitely. It's like, what happened to music? Lol.

• edited June 2014

That's just bad... I heard Jensen Ackles was supposed to get the part, but he was busy with Supernatural.

Alt text

All he had to do was let his hair grow, and he would look very similar.

• Hey, that's my line!

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK, JOSEPH!

• I can't remember I haven't played mk 9 story for ages all I remember about that is that sub zero turns into a robot and that jax died but other than that I can't remember anything else

• For sure, man. I want them to buy RARE as well.

• Damn, this thread got crazy O.O

• Lmao, can you imagine how music will be in the next 20 years? Sheesh...

We sound like fucking 40 year olds talking xD

• Ah the feeling if it's good. So many possible goosebump moments.

• So many people are missing. Its incomplete. x_x

JonGon posted: »

Damn, this thread got crazy O.O

• Omg, I really can't, though! xD

Lmao, can you imagine how music will be in the next 20 years? Sheesh...

• And now I've used it against you! Muahahaha!

In other news... my parents are watching a movie on the PS3. An entire movie. ;_; So they won't be done for an hour. I hope you guys don't end the session by then ;____;

Hey, that's my line!

• edited June 2014

Alt text

They're also making a goosebumps movie, haha.

Ah the feeling if it's good. So many possible goosebump moments.

• The golden era.

No, but I saw what they did with Banjo Kazooie... What happened with Conker?

• :( I can only get on for like 2 hours a day because of overtime... From what i've read though it doesn't look good.

So many people are missing. Its incomplete. x_x

• It'll be like 5 second beats, and that's the whole song. Lol, people will go nuts for it too.

Omg, I really can't, though! xD

• Awww! We just started now, I hope it's not too late by then :(

And now I've used it against you! Muahahaha! In other news... my parents are watching a movie on the PS3. An entire movie. ;_; So they won't be done for an hour. I hope you guys don't end the session by then ;____;

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

The golden era. No, but I saw what they did with Banjo Kazooie... What happened with Conker?

• A lot of shit happened.

JonGon posted: »

I can only get on for like 2 hours a day because of overtime... From what i've read though it doesn't look good.

• Don't forget the meaningless lyrics, too.

It'll be like 5 second beats, and that's the whole song. Lol, people will go nuts for it too.

• Guess we'll have to make our own... I'm... I'm done...

So that halo 2 anniversary, though. B]

dojo32161 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_Co0gfj18

• Lol, like with music today.

Don't forget the meaningless lyrics, too.

• Beach tomorrow, bitches!

• Oops, I only have four hours left to sleep.

So good night fellas!

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I just looked it up. Jack Black is playing R.L. Stine? Seriously?

They're also making a goosebumps movie, haha.

• edited June 2014

gg well played rip kung lao you caused me much pain in mk2 but much fun in the rest

• Out of school too! Staying awake till late at night and enjoying some games, like I always do. Things didn't change a lot, but it's good to be free from school and it's tests and homeworks. I'm okay with tests, but homework? Pff.

Deceptio posted: »

Out of school and feeling better than ever! You?

• Elmer is love. Elmer is life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.