The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm not doing so great, but I think I'll be okay.

How are you doing? This forum is crazy, as usual.

• Oh, okay :c We're all here for you if you need anything :)

I'm not doing so great, but I think I'll be okay.

I found your answer http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/stretch-marks-on-my-lower-back-like-a-tiger-clawed-me/show/199219

• Yeah but my back is sore its hard to sleep -___-

Nah. You're just growing, and your skin is stretching out. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• edited June 2014

You just have to go a bit lighter with the lifting. Don't overdo it, lifting heavy at a young age also stunts growth, but since you're already 6' I wouldn't worry about that. Stretch marks can happen when your muscles are growing too fast as well. I had a freaking stretch mark on my left bicep from working out, I had to take it easier, lol.

Yeah I was 5'10 about a month ago now I'm pushing 6' oh and I started lifting when I was 14 and didn't have problems then.

• Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :O

-looks at dislike- Well somebody's not getting a lollipop after.

• Maybe try sleeping on your stomach? I don't know, I'm sorry =(

I hope you feel better, CiD.

Yeah but my back is sore its hard to sleep -___-

• I had to stop doing squats Cuz of my knee. Before that I was squatting 145 about 3 weeks after starting lifting at 14. I'd say I over did it back then :D

You just have to go a bit lighter with the lifting. Don't overdo it, lifting heavy at a young age also stunts growth, but since you're alrea

• I'll pass but thanks. Are you feeling alright?

Maybe try sleeping on your stomach? I don't know, I'm sorry =( I hope you feel better, CiD.

• Nah. I just lost someone important to me. I think I'll be okay though.

I'll pass but thanks. Are you feeling alright?

• edited June 2014

Lol, yeah, bro. That's overdoing it. I was like that too, I thought heavier weights meant that I would get bigger quicker, haha. I say you should just tone it down a bit, but to keep you're strength up, just do more reps with the lighter weights. Get toned up first, and then work on getting buff.

I had to stop doing squats Cuz of my knee. Before that I was squatting 145 about 3 weeks after starting lifting at 14. I'd say I over did it back then

• Yeah I know what that's like. I'm sorry to hear that.

Nah. I just lost someone important to me. I think I'll be okay though.

• Accck I need advice :c

• Err, so tempting. I think I can resist it though. I prefer not to get sick.

Don't search stretch marks on Google images O_O

• Its not worth it! Fight the temptation!

Spooch posted: »

Err, so tempting. I think I can resist it though. I prefer not to get sick.

• Ohhh, yeah... CiD is right, there were some pretty bad ones there.

Spooch posted: »

Err, so tempting. I think I can resist it though. I prefer not to get sick.

• edited June 2014

CiD is here! What is it? Pm if you want

I'm not leaving until you reply!

Accck I need advice :c

• edited June 2014

Lighter weight with high amount of reps and low wait time between sets actually builds size better than doing heavier weights wither lower reps.

Or at least... I think so <_<

Lol, yeah, bro. That's overdoing it. I was like that too, I thought heavier weights meant that I would get bigger quicker, haha. I say you s

• Holy flamingos! I gotta go to bed. I got to teach little kids basketball in the morning :/

• So THAT'S what you were doing to my TV!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

SLEEPOVER The calm before the storm.(sorry for the helicopter lol) Kinda reminds me of Moonstar Lodge There was certainly something evil in that mountain.

• Okay well I’m terrible at rejecting guys. Like really, really bad. I don’t want to hurt their feelings so I try to be nice but I can’t get the message across that I’m not interested.

This guy has had a crush on me since the 5th grade, and we have been on and off friends since then. We stopped talking after he moved over the to the partying crowd, but he has been texting me for a couple weeks now trying to reconcile I guess. In early June he asked if I wanted to chill with him during the summer, and I was like "haha sure" because I couldn't just say "No, I don't wanna hang out with you!". I wouldn't want to hang out with him with the two of us alone because I'm 100% he'll try to make his move. Even if he meant hang out with his friends, I don't wanna chill with them because they get in a lot of trouble with the cops.

So he texted me a couple minutes ago asking if I wanted to see the fireworks for 4th of July with him, but I have no idea how to respond without crushing his feelings or looking like a total bitch. He's really sensitive and he takes things pretty hard :c

CiD is here! What is it? Pm if you want I'm not leaving until you reply!

• edited June 2014

Tell him that your busy or politely tell him I'm not interested in being in a relationship with you. I'm not good with this! I haven't been in a true relationship for like 3 or 4 years

Okay well I’m terrible at rejecting guys. Like really, really bad. I don’t want to hurt their feelings so I try to be nice but I can’t get t

• What?!? You had a girlfriend when you were ten? lol

Tell him that your busy or politely tell him I'm not interested in being in a relationship with you. I'm not good with this! I haven't been in a true relationship for like 3 or 4 years

• edited June 2014

Yeah... more like 11. Me and this awesome girl from my grade dated for almost 2 years. Since then my relationships always stop after 2 months -____- I'm not the one that ends them either.

I prefer being single anyways for now

What?!? You had a girlfriend when you were ten? lol

• edited June 2014

Aww, I'm sorry. I was dumped once by a guy I dated for a year and it felt pretty crappy, so I know how you feel.

Yeah... more like 11. Me and this awesome girl from my grade dated for almost 2 years. Since then my relationships always stop after 2 months -____- I'm not the one that ends them either. I prefer being single anyways for now

• Tell him you're spending that day with your family. Hmm, if "that" question comes up, you just have to say you're not interested, you just have to be nice about it, though. Sometimes you just have to tell the truth, he'll probably be angry, but he'll need to get over it. You're not being mean, you're just being honest.

Okay well I’m terrible at rejecting guys. Like really, really bad. I don’t want to hurt their feelings so I try to be nice but I can’t get t

• I get over it after a day. Anyways I really gotta go to bed. CiD out :D

Aww, I'm sorry. I was dumped once by a guy I dated for a year and it felt pretty crappy, so I know how you feel.

• does anyone here have any experience with source filmmaker? if so if I have twd models in l4d2 or gmod would I be able to use those models in source filmmaker I have a couple of ideas for videos but I'm not sure if it is possible to get the models in the film

• edited June 2014

YOU'RE GOING TO PUT TWD MODELS INTO L4D2? Post the video here after you're done so I can see it! :D

Jewfreeus posted: »

does anyone here have any experience with source filmmaker? if so if I have twd models in l4d2 or gmod would I be able to use those models i

• Just have a Forum of the Dead crew meet-up xD Lol. Nah, I can't drive and I live down in Oklahoma, I'm never meeting any of you.

Anybody hitting up St. Louis next week? It would be sweet if I met one of y'all. (Why do I talk southern?)

• What models were you gonna use?

Jewfreeus posted: »

does anyone here have any experience with source filmmaker? if so if I have twd models in l4d2 or gmod would I be able to use those models i

• edited June 2014

actually there are already models of twd in l4d2 made by other people but you can only use them while playing l4d I'm not sure about source filmmaker

here is the collection

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=266419687

YOU'RE GOING TO PUT TWD MODELS INTO L4D2? Post the video here after you're done so I can see it!

• One months? Mine last a week.

Yeah... more like 11. Me and this awesome girl from my grade dated for almost 2 years. Since then my relationships always stop after 2 months -____- I'm not the one that ends them either. I prefer being single anyways for now

• Lol, I'm one of the shy people too.

Lol, this will be CiD and me with another forum member. B] While ATR and DLB just sit at a table being shy, haha.

• I was hoping to use just carver for now since InfernoKun just made a mod for it but I'm just unsure if custom models would work in source filmmaker

What models were you gonna use?

• I live in Denmark, good luck getting me there.

sardines posted: »

Just have a Forum of the Dead crew meet-up xD Lol. Nah, I can't drive and I live down in Oklahoma, I'm never meeting any of you.

• Lol, Fan is just going to stand there like...

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Lol, I'm one of the shy people too.

• edited June 2014

I say give the man a shot ;)

Lol, totally joking. From my experience, I think it's probably best to be straight with the guy. It'll probably be really hard to do and it might not feel good, but you're going to run out of excuses eventually... and then he'll look back at all of the excuses and it'll just make things worse. If you haven't responded to him already, don't give him a definite answer at first. Say your family is having a cookout or something, so you're not sure if you'll be able to get away. Then, if you can without it being too weird, try and ask him why he wants to go with you.

I've rejected two people before, and the first time around I just gave excuse after excuse after excuse on why I couldn't hang out with her until after awhile she took the hint. I honestly felt awful about it, and she probably thinks I'm an asshole, even though I was trying not to be.

• Spot on, Lee. Spot on.

Lol, Fan is just going to stand there like...

• I thought you could teleport! YOU LIED TO ME

I live in Denmark, good luck getting me there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.