The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's almost 3 am where I am, and I'm a workin' girl now xD Gotta get some rest. Night guys!

Alt text

• Goodnight.

It's almost 3 am where I am, and I'm a workin' girl now xD Gotta get some rest. Night guys!

• edited June 2014

Spot on like a dalmatian. When you try to talk to TWDFan... there will be no conversation! OHHHHHH!!!

Alt text

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Spot on, Lee. Spot on.

• But I will at least try, though :c

Spot on like a dalmatian. When you try to talk to TWDFan... there will be no conversation! OHHHHHH!!!

• Random question, do any of you guys have DayZ standalone? It would be cool if some of us got together and made a DayZ group. It'd be like we were in our own little Walking Dead group.

• Heh, that's better than nothing. B]

But I will at least try, though :c

• It's one of those nights again. Just like last night -.-

• I've seen this thread quite a lot, And i can't cease to wonder, What's it all about? I don't get it, Can somebody explain this whole thing to me? xD

• Uhhhh... I don't understand they would cut your balls off if they find out your on the TTG forums but they are good if you tell them its twitter?

No just for being on this forum

• A Lounge for the cast members of the Forum of the Dead story LeeTheProfessional is working on. We talk about EVERYTHING in here.

I've seen this thread quite a lot, And i can't cease to wonder, What's it all about? I don't get it, Can somebody explain this whole thing to me? xD

• uhh if we were to explain it to you the whole universe would explode.

I've seen this thread quite a lot, And i can't cease to wonder, What's it all about? I don't get it, Can somebody explain this whole thing to me? xD

• Im not a Cast XD but I knew you guys were in a Play or some shit like that.

A Lounge for the cast members of the Forum of the Dead story LeeTheProfessional is working on. We talk about EVERYTHING in here.

• So fanfic and group chat? Or it's just LeeTheProfessional who's working on fanfic?

A Lounge for the cast members of the Forum of the Dead story LeeTheProfessional is working on. We talk about EVERYTHING in here.

• Lol, yeah. Some people just wander in here without being in the story.

Im not a Cast XD but I knew you guys were in a Play or some shit like that.

• Now that you mention it how the fuck did I end up in here?

Lol, yeah. Some people just wander in here without being in the story.

• I don't consider it to be a fanfic, but it's in the link above :)

So fanfic and group chat? Or it's just LeeTheProfessional who's working on fanfic?

• DayZ is bad I've heard. But I'm considering buying 7 Days to Die instead...? Do you have that?

Spooch posted: »

Random question, do any of you guys have DayZ standalone? It would be cool if some of us got together and made a DayZ group. It'd be like we were in our own little Walking Dead group.

• Lmaooo, idk. But you can stay here. You're cool :c

Now that you mention it how the fuck did I end up in here?

• What's up?

It's one of those nights again. Just like last night -.-

• Eyy. Not much. Just hanging out here :)

sardines posted: »

What's up?

• edited June 2014

Okay... So basically, I have an interactive story which you can find by looking at the description that puncake wrote. This place is for the people that are in the story to just relax and hang out while they wait for the next parts. That way the original thread doesn't get flooded with random things. Some people who aren't even in the story are in the lounge, but that's okay as long as they aren't bothering anyone. B]

• I see. But if the interactive story already had a thread, What's this thread for?

I don't consider it to be a fanfic, but it's in the link above

• Really? you mean it im not annoying to you guys or anything :,D

Lmaooo, idk. But you can stay here. You're cool :c

• Everything and nothing at the same time.

• I see. My thanks for the explanation, I guessed so at the beginning, But had to ask in order to be sure.

Okay... So basically, I have an interactive story which you can find by looking at the description that puncake wrote. This place is for the

• Oh ok. Lee just explained it for you down there :P

I see. But if the interactive story already had a thread, What's this thread for?

• Not really. you're not annoying to me at least, lol

Really? you mean it im not annoying to you guys or anything :,D

• Yes, Thanks for the help.

Oh ok. Lee just explained it for you down there :P

• Dude, you're in the story already, lol! You made your debut awhile back. Your name is "Guy" for short.

Really? you mean it im not annoying to you guys or anything :,D

• xD wrong person pro I never was a part of it I signed up for Ch.3 but ummm my answers weren't the best of the bunch so you didn't pick me. Probably thinking of That_1_Guy and that other dude whose name has Guy in it theres a bunch of Guys in this forum XD

Dude, you're in the story already, lol! You made your debut awhile back. Your name is "Guy" for short.

• lol I know theres peeps that find me annoying on here.

Not really. you're not annoying to me at least, lol

• Lol, nah man it's you. I'm guessing you mean the reserved spots? That's just for people who made their characters before I started looking for more people. Go check on PG.31 in,my thread, if you have a like that means you would be in it. I'm on mobile so I can't show you right now, but trust me, you're in the story.

xD wrong person pro I never was a part of it I signed up for Ch.3 but ummm my answers weren't the best of the bunch so you didn't pick me. P

• xD wow I did get a like it would be hilarious to see what type of character you create out of those answers :D

Lol, nah man it's you. I'm guessing you mean the reserved spots? That's just for people who made their characters before I started looking f

• Lol, with those answers I put you in Tobi's group. Rught now you're chasing after Azlyn, but people are voting to stab you.

xD wow I did get a like it would be hilarious to see what type of character you create out of those answers

• I gotta read this lol

Lol, with those answers I put you in Tobi's group. Rught now you're chasing after Azlyn, but people are voting to stab you.

• I could not find a user named "our fellow comrades"

COMRADE PANTS!!!

...he hasn't retrieved his password since 2011 I guess.

No promises (since you've already used your wish), but I put in a good word for you to become a moderator over at http://www.tomatoesareevil

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited June 2014

Blind Sniper's correct. Having a banned badge doesn't automatically mean that it's a permaban. In fact, it's usually the opposite. Bans are almost always a temporary timeout. We very rarely issue permabans, and when we do it's like you said just trolls and troublemakers who refuse to change their behavior.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I won't name names, but recently It appears some veteran users got purged for minor offenses. Is there any particular reason for this? I w

• edited June 2014

Perhaps they are varices? A varix is an abnormally dilated vessel with a tortuous course. They're caused by hypertension, or lack of movement. Like, if you don't move much, there's a high possibility you'll get these varices. But they usually appear on the lower limbs, not back... Curious. They DO look like varices, though. Don't ask why i google images of varices in my free time, i just do. (-__-)

I was playing basketball today with some friends today and someone pointed this out Now before I show you, that middle black line is my s

• I SO know that feeling. And that's why i can't give a good advice, but...

Well, if it were me, i's just keep my distance. I dunno, i'm a coward apparently, i'd probably pretend i'm sick or something, just...

Okay, no, forget it, nevermind what i said. I'm being a bitch, i'm always a bitch. Truth is, i don't really know how to act around boys and even girls that have a crush on me without making it awkward or anything, so i just sort of back off. I'm not good with these things. I'd better just not reply at all, but...

If your gut tells you he's not meant for you, then don't go with him. I mean, i trust my gut, even though it tells me to do the weirdest of things. But if you want to give him a chance, go with him. But i don't think... I don't even know the guy, but judging by what you said about him, i am not sure giving him a chance would do any good. You'll just give him hopes and it will hurt even more when it doesn't work between you two or something. I honestly don't know...

Okay well I’m terrible at rejecting guys. Like really, really bad. I don’t want to hurt their feelings so I try to be nice but I can’t get t

• edited June 2014

Workin' girl

:3

|:3

(:3

( :3

) :3

):3

|:3

:3

Good night! ^^

It's almost 3 am where I am, and I'm a workin' girl now xD Gotta get some rest. Night guys!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.