The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• As long as I'm not dropping any names at all, I'm feeling OK with it, yes.

And somehow, there just had to be some kind of a counterpoint to the vast and purposeful exaggeration I've replied to.

A timeout is not a public hanging and some of the stuff that goes on regularly in here far exceeds just "littering".

• Well by the look of things it seems like making a session tonight might end up being a complete waste of time...

sigh

What a shitty week xD

sardines posted: »

I actually have company over too, though they aren't specifically for me... but it means it'd probably be rude to be out in the living room

• I'm in for that! :D

Hey, when it's done, I have a lot of horror movies on my computer if anyone is interested in me doing a livestream of horror movies! Or even horror games :P

• I'm half hour in. xD

So far, i think i figured out what's gonna happen, the question is how graphic it's gonna be. >.>

Did you already start it? Lol I didn't even... blaaah ;_;

• Great! Tell me when you got it going!

K. I think I got it now.

• When me and Joseph aren't there, the sessions are a waste of time? Aww. (Lol. xD I know, I know, not really.)

Though yes, I agree with that... what a shitty week :P

Well by the look of things it seems like making a session tonight might end up being a complete waste of time... sigh What a shitty week xD

• Don't die.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Happy Friday, guys. As most of you already know, I am going to the Dominican Republic one week from today. I'll be leaving at around this sa

• sigh

My computer SERIOUSLY doesn't like me.

Azlyn posted: »

Great! Tell me when you got it going!

• FFS, Rig! ;~;

Rigtail posted: »

Don't die.

• DO DA FUCKING SESSION!!! Don't make me regret buying a PS3 plz.

Well by the look of things it seems like making a session tonight might end up being a complete waste of time... sigh What a shitty week xD

• Is the Lounge dying? :c Where is everybody?

• O_O

I see where this is going and i cannot say i like it, but i signed up for it, so...

• Do a live stream of "The Descent" DO IT!!!

Hey, when it's done, I have a lot of horror movies on my computer if anyone is interested in me doing a livestream of horror movies! Or even horror games :P

• <3

TWDFan86 posted: »

FFS, Rig! ;~;

• Lol, I've seen it so many times that I can't watch it again any time soon. It's good though.

Do a live stream of "The Descent" DO IT!!!

• What's "The Descent"? I'll download it, I guess!:P

• I will , I will, but things really are going to shit this week....sorry about that :/

Anyway, i'll post an official announcement around 5pm eastern time.

papai46 posted: »

DO DA FUCKING SESSION!!! Don't make me regret buying a PS3 plz.

• MISS ARE YOU SURE THAT THIS IS COMPLETELY LEGAL?

Just kidding xD

What's "The Descent"? I'll download it, I guess!:P

• Wait, I think I saw this once! It's the one with all those girls who get trapped in a mining cave, I think. I'm downloading it.

• It's not dying, what are you talking about ;_;

Is the Lounge dying? :c Where is everybody?

• I'm on my horror marathon. Waiting for the victim to just die.

• Yes! Don't spoil it, lol. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mujk825LXk

Wait, I think I saw this once! It's the one with all those girls who get trapped in a mining cave, I think. I'm downloading it.

• Yo Clubremix, you joining us tonight ? I'm starting at 5pm eastern time, i'm starting earlier like I said, mostly for you people who live in different timezones :P

It's not dying, what are you talking about ;_;

• Lol, it was actually pretty good! I didn't really like the second one, but the first one was great!

Lol, I've seen it so many times that I can't watch it again any time soon. It's good though.

• I watched that with my friends once. Meh.

• There's a sequel to it too I do believe, not really the scariest thing I saw but pretty good overall.

Wait, I think I saw this once! It's the one with all those girls who get trapped in a mining cave, I think. I'm downloading it.

• edited June 2014

My family actually already owns all the movies I ... acquire on DVD xD I'm pretty sure we even have "The Descent", I've seen it before. But my laptop doesn't have a disk drive. ): So I can't stream any DVDs.

MISS ARE YOU SURE THAT THIS IS COMPLETELY LEGAL? Just kidding xD

• When it comes to horror movies I try to evade sequels as much as possible. 99% of them are just terrible repetitions.

There's a sequel to it too I do believe, not really the scariest thing I saw but pretty good overall.

• I'm just waiting for someone to talk. Or someone to play with. Cause everyone plays GTA V. And I use the PC. At least it's coming on September or October. Until then I'll be here.

Alt text

• oh my god, that trailer actually got a jump scare out of me xD DAMN IT!

I'll stream it, among other movies, if anyone does want to watch! I won't stream if it's just me though, lol.

And I did almost spoil the ending in my comment xD Because I'm pretty sure I remember it. But okay. No spoilers.

Yes! Don't spoil it, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mujk825LXk

• Yeah I'll most likely join. Hope we'll have a good session!

Yo Clubremix, you joining us tonight ? I'm starting at 5pm eastern time, i'm starting earlier like I said, mostly for you people who live in different timezones :P

• Not working? I've watched it already...

sigh My computer SERIOUSLY doesn't like me.

• Hello peeps.

• Around, I guess. It seems like there's at least some people!

I'm possibly doing a movie stream later tonight for this thread, so you should join us if so :O

(I've got horror movies, Disney movies, and comedies. Lol. But I think horror movies are what people want streamed?)

• But, Az... do you even drift?

Alt text

It's better than most horror movies nowadays let me tell ya, haha. B]

I watched that with my friends once. Meh.

• The only horror sequel I ever actually liked was Insidious 2 - but I liked it... in a different way. :P Since Insidious 2 seemed more like an action movie to me, it was a lot less dark than the first one. But that's part of why I liked it (even though Insidious is also one of my favorites... the movie is kind of bad, but in a good way, if that makes sense, lol.)

There's a sequel to it too I do believe, not really the scariest thing I saw but pretty good overall.

• Lol, why so afraid? B]

And sure, I'm typing up the next part right now, I'll try to finish it up quickly.

oh my god, that trailer actually got a jump scare out of me xD DAMN IT! I'll stream it, among other movies, if anyone does want to watch!

• It was a great movie. At first i thought it was kind of a deja vu, but no, it was a REAL good movie. Not that horror, but you know. Good movie. Kinda sad. And t was based on a book, imma read the book. Plus, they say it was a real story, which makes it even more awesome.

NEXT HORROR MOVIE, GO!

• Livestream time yet? I finished the movie, it was good. I want another now! :P

• Just pretend I'm right next to you...

Not to comfort you. Pretend me is in the mood for horror movies. :-)

O_O I see where this is going and i cannot say i like it, but i signed up for it, so...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.