The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My computer has problems playing YouTube videos and videos in general.

Azlyn posted: »

Not working? I've watched it already...

• You could see the terror in that guys face before he flipped.

But, Az... do you even drift? It's better than most horror movies nowadays let me tell ya, haha. B]

• Actually probably one of the few good modern horror movies. At least it cares about its characters and doesn't treat them like cheap stunts. I must say that I usually despise horror movies, only truly good ones are mostly old classics made a long time ago.

But, Az... do you even drift? It's better than most horror movies nowadays let me tell ya, haha. B]

• Should I stream now?

It was a great movie. At first i thought it was kind of a deja vu, but no, it was a REAL good movie. Not that horror, but you know. Good mov

• @sardines driving in GTA V :D

• Indeed, nothing beats the original.

When it comes to horror movies I try to evade sequels as much as possible. 99% of them are just terrible repetitions.

• edited June 2014

Okay, so I'm about to do a movie livestream then for you guys! But before I do... vote on the first movie, lol! Since I have no idea which to do first. :P

Some of the movies I have:
    The Descent
    Insidious
    Insidious 2
    All Shrek movies (don't ask lol)
    Tangled
    Frozen
    Scream
    Shaun of the Dead
    Zombieland

Any of those sound good for the first movie?

• edited June 2014

Oh hey Its_That_Guy whats up?

Hello peeps.

• edited June 2014

Nothing thanks for asking have a good day.

Oh hey Its_That_Guy whats up?

• You too. -_-

Nothing thanks for asking have a good day.

• Watch Jacob's Ladder, it even inspired Silent Hill. That movie is kind of a mindfuck in itself.

Actually probably one of the few good modern horror movies. At least it cares about its characters and doesn't treat them like cheap stunts.

• Damn you, Joseph xD I'M NOT THAT BAD OF A DRIVER!

TWDFan86 posted: »

@sardines driving in GTA V

• I forgot Se7en. That's a good one too.

sardines posted: »

Okay, so I'm about to do a movie livestream then for you guys! But before I do... vote on the first movie, lol! Since I have no idea which t

• Yeah, I know. I just wanted to piss you off :P You're better than Elian!

Damn you, Joseph xD I'M NOT THAT BAD OF A DRIVER!

• Same here !! Yesterday was pretty good and I've got some pretty funny highlights.

Lets just say people always seem to turn crazy everytime we end up stranded in the middle of nowhere...which most of the time involves rape and murder...also terrible decisions xD

Yeah I'll most likely join. Hope we'll have a good session!

• edited June 2014

I've seen quite many movies 'cos I'd like to call myself a movie freak (not that I want to be brash). Jacob's Ladder is good, really painful and sad movie to watch. And kinda mindfuck too :D

Watch Jacob's Ladder, it even inspired Silent Hill. That movie is kind of a mindfuck in itself.

• Horror movies a hundred percent !!

Around, I guess. It seems like there's at least some people! I'm possibly doing a movie stream later tonight for this thread, so you shou

• are u ok there

You too. -_-

• Lol, that would be a good advertisement for the sessions

"Join FOTD's GTA V Sessions - We guarantee that it contains at least rape and murder!"

Same here !! Yesterday was pretty good and I've got some pretty funny highlights. Lets just say people always seem to turn crazy everytim

• Hello everyone :D

• Hell yeah !! I'm also a fellow cinephile, although I must admit I tend to prefer TV series ever since Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. Movies have the same problem I have with this season of The Walking Dead Game so far...not enough time for character development.

They mostly feel cliché and you don't feel much for them, you can't expand on the world you created and most of the time the plot is painfully predictable. Which Is why I tend to find Indie movies more interesting. Hollywood lost its edge ages ago. It feels artificial and mechanic in the sense that I get easily drawn away from it. Everything looks too spic and span. The world doesn't look like a movie set piece !!

I've seen quite many movies 'cos I'd like to call myself a movie freak (not that I want to be brash). Jacob's Ladder is good, really painful and sad movie to watch. And kinda mindfuck too

• ANYONE is better than Elian !!

He's literally the Ben of GTAO xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to piss you off :P You're better than Elian!

• HORRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Around, I guess. It seems like there's at least some people! I'm possibly doing a movie stream later tonight for this thread, so you shou

• Can't agree with you more, there, lol.

ANYONE is better than Elian !! He's literally the Ben of GTAO xD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hello

Hello everyone

• You aren't the guy for horror movies >.>

Plus, i'm not scared. The movie's not so much scary as it is unsettling. Just how i like it. ^^

Just pretend I'm right next to you... Not to comfort you. Pretend me is in the mood for horror movies. :-)

• Shaun of the Dead is the best horror spoof movie EVER !! xD

But then again, i'm a sucker for Simon Pegg movies :P

They're just bloody hilarious !!

Even Hotfuzz was bloody brilliant in the ridiculousness of its narrative xD

Shooting old people never felt so good LLOL

Okay, so I'm about to do a movie livestream then for you guys! But before I do... vote on the first movie, lol! Since I have no idea which t

• Ah. So you're not gonna participate in the horror stream sardines is putting up later? :C

My computer has problems playing YouTube videos and videos in general.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well I just got back from a bookstore, where I bought myself volume 1 of Fables.

• YES AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS PLEASE

I am gonna be up for about 4 hours, is the stream gonna be up til then?

oh my god, that trailer actually got a jump scare out of me xD DAMN IT! I'll stream it, among other movies, if anyone does want to watch!

• LLOL

I really need to start creating an official crew, you guys sure deserve one B)

session is starting in half an hour though, but i'll get around to it. Is "Forum of the Dead crew" a good name though ?

Lol, that would be a good advertisement for the sessions "Join FOTD's GTA V Sessions - We guarantee that it contains at least rape and murder!"

• I liked the horror movie, but i didn't really get scared is what i meant. I dunno, it sure got my heart pounding. It's good, but not the best.

BUT I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE STREAM HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

• XD why do you ask?

are u ok there

• The World"s End ?

I LOVED Hot Fuzz xD I love Simon Pegg movies though. Though I didn't like the newest one that much. Forgot what it was called.

• I LOVED Hot Fuzz xD I love Simon Pegg movies though. Though I didn't like the newest one that much. Forgot what it was called.

Shaun of the Dead is the best horror spoof movie EVER !! xD But then again, i'm a sucker for Simon Pegg movies :P They're just bloody

• Breaking Bad I like, lol I even have the pricey barrel edition, but The Walking Dead umm... S1 was good. S2 got better after the first half, S3 got worse after the first half, S4 I'll watch when it comes to blu-ray. And I must say that I really have only few series that I truly love, whereas I got tons of movies I love even more.

Hell yeah !! I'm also a fellow cinephile, although I must admit I tend to prefer TV series ever since Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. Mov

• Vote on a movie from the list I posted, silly!

HORRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• I've been wanting to see that but never got around to it!

Watch Jacob's Ladder, it even inspired Silent Hill. That movie is kind of a mindfuck in itself.

• edited June 2014

I'm going to see if its on Netflix.

Edit: dammit its not there.

Ah. So you're not gonna participate in the horror stream sardines is putting up later? :C

• I'll start it probably in the next 20 minutes or so, though you'll probably be the only one watching I guess xD I guess the Descent will be first? And then I'll stream at least 2 movies, maybe 3. Depends if anyone's there still :P

YES AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS PLEASE I am gonna be up for about 4 hours, is the stream gonna be up til then?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.