The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yo.

Hello peeps.

• edited June 2014

Do you have Hostel? Would be pretty sick to watch it with you guys, even though the movie itself is quite average.

sardines posted: »

Okay, so I'm about to do a movie livestream then for you guys! But before I do... vote on the first movie, lol! Since I have no idea which t

• How are you?

dojo32161 posted: »

Hello

• YAASSSSS

I only got 4 hours left, i wanna actually catch something from the stream! Are we watching The Descent first?

Should I stream now?

• I think so. Or is just "Forum of the Dead" good enough? I kinda like it just the way it is.

OR

THE WALKING SENPAIS?

LLOL I really need to start creating an official crew, you guys sure deserve one session is starting in half an hour though, but i'll get around to it. Is "Forum of the Dead crew" a good name though ?

• edited June 2014

We got Frozen.

We got The Descent.

>.>

Alt text

I got to think on this one...

Okay, so I'm about to do a movie livestream then for you guys! But before I do... vote on the first movie, lol! Since I have no idea which t

• Hiya.

Hello everyone

• Same take on The Walking Dead as me !! :D

First season was good because it was directed by Frank Darabont, the man who made one of the best movie ever : the Shawshank Redemption.

Season 2 was mostly good because of Dale and Shane in my opinion, the search for Sofia kinda ruined it....they spent half the season looking for her....

Season 3 dropped the balls at the very end...

Season 4 i'll also get around to it once it comes out on Blu-ray.

You lucky bastard for the Pricey Barrel edition !!! :O

I want it !!!!! XD

That's because there isn't as much series that are worth our time really....

Movies on the other hand, they come out all the time. Unlike new TV series.

Breaking Bad I like, lol I even have the pricey barrel edition, but The Walking Dead umm... S1 was good. S2 got better after the first half,

• I looked it up on Netflix and they don't have it. Netflix has nothing good.

Yes! Don't spoil it, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mujk825LXk

• I'm NOT calling our crew the Walking Senpais !! xD

I think so. Or is just "Forum of the Dead" good enough? I kinda like it just the way it is. OR THE WALKING SENPAIS?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Good, I finally got a book to read.

How are you?

• I can acquire it somehow, maybe before the next stream if I do a second one :P

Do you have Hostel? Would be pretty sick to watch it with you guys, even though the movie itself is quite average.

• :P

Well, I can go ahead and start the stream and start the Descent, if you want? So you don't miss it?

Azlyn posted: »

We got Frozen. We got The Descent. >.> I got to think on this one...

• Horror movies !! Frozen is certainly not horror...

I vote for The Descent. :P

We got Frozen. We got The Descent. >.> I got to think on this one...

• :D

Yeah, sounds great!

:P Well, I can go ahead and start the stream and start the Descent, if you want? So you don't miss it?

• Season 1 sure had a vision... I'm so sad that it didn't last across the other seasons.

Yap, the search of Sofia felt like an artificially extended one episode plot, without having any other possible ending than huge anticlimax. And I think the same about S3, I mean what the hell happened man?

I know that, but Breaking Bad is probably the only TV series that has a really special place in my heart, but there are many movies. Of course it's different to make a 2-3 hours lasting masterpiece than a masterpiece that has five freaking seasons.

I would take a picture of my barrel, but I'm too lazy to do that currently XD It's really worth every penny though!

Same take on The Walking Dead as me !! First season was good because it was directed by Frank Darabont, the man who made one of the best

• Well, alright. I already watched Frozen thousands of times anyway, but i want it to be the second! The Descent first, though.

Horror movies !! Frozen is certainly not horror... I vote for The Descent. :P

• Fables is flipping amazing. I finished them a while ago, but they're almost impossible to put down for me.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well I just got back from a bookstore, where I bought myself volume 1 of Fables.

• Shrek is so fucking horrible that you wouldn't believe me...

Horror movies !! Frozen is certainly not horror... I vote for The Descent. :P

• 'kay, cool.

I can acquire it somehow, maybe before the next stream if I do a second one :P

• That's why so many people love it. x3

Don't be dissin' Puss in Boots, tho.

Shrek is so fucking horrible that you wouldn't believe me...

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Hey guys, just a little thing to say, I won't be on for the next week, I'm going to Spain, ADIOS AMIGOS!

EDIT: Week not day!

• edited June 2014

I hope you didn't misunderstand me, with the context being "Horror movies !! Frozen is certainly not horror". The first Shrek is really good IMO xD

And Puss in Boots is okay in my books, too.

That's why so many people love it. x3 Don't be dissin' Puss in Boots, tho.

• Lol, I usually find horror movies funny, I don't even get scared because I already know what to expect. I'm like oh so predictable. But, still I like watching them.

I liked the horror movie, but i didn't really get scared is what i meant. I dunno, it sure got my heart pounding. It's good, but not the best. BUT I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE STREAM HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

• I know! Netflix sucks, haha. B]

I looked it up on Netflix and they don't have it. Netflix has nothing good.

• How are you today?

Hiya.

• Should should watch Alien as one on the movies!
    It scared the shit out of my when I first saw it. then again, I was just a little boy.

Hey, when it's done, I have a lot of horror movies on my computer if anyone is interested in me doing a livestream of horror movies! Or even horror games :P

• xD

Well, the third movie sucked >.>

I hope you didn't misunderstand me, with the context being "Horror movies !! Frozen is certainly not horror". The first Shrek is really good IMO xD And Puss in Boots is okay in my books, too.

• WATCH ALIEN.

Seriously, Can't recommend that movie enough, its one of the greats!

I'm on my horror marathon. Waiting for the victim to just die.

• Please excuse my stupidity...but how does streaming work?

Around, I guess. It seems like there's at least some people! I'm possibly doing a movie stream later tonight for this thread, so you shou

• Whoa, chill. I'm going away tomorrow, too, i'll be gone for 2 weeks. I'm going to Greece. Again. But i'm not complaining, there's a book store i want to live in somewhere in Athens, i'm planning on visiting it again...

Hey guys, just a little thing to say, I won't be on for the next week, I'm going to Spain, ADIOS AMIGOS! EDIT: Week not day!

• For me a good horror movie seldom makes you feel scared, but it's so well made that it causes heart pounding (like Azlyn said) and you can almost touch the suspense with your hands.

Lol, I usually find horror movies funny, I don't even get scared because I already know what to expect. I'm like oh so predictable. But, still I like watching them.

• I am so happy that it's Friday I could practically cry

Alt text

• Shaun of the Dead, loved that movie!

• NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

Hey guys, just a little thing to say, I won't be on for the next week, I'm going to Spain, ADIOS AMIGOS! EDIT: Week not day!

• Fine, thanks. I am super pumped for the horror stream >:D

How are you today?

• We all know that feel. T_T

I am so happy that it's Friday I could practically cry

• Just go here. http://www.livestream.com/ambershika I'm about to start the stream, it'll show up in the window there and you can watch!

Please excuse my stupidity...but how does streaming work?

• I mean't week, not day.

Whoa, chill. I'm going away tomorrow, too, i'll be gone for 2 weeks. I'm going to Greece. Again. But i'm not complaining, there's a book store i want to live in somewhere in Athens, i'm planning on visiting it again...

• Alright. Starting a movie stream! :D We'll be starting with The Descent!

Go here! http://www.livestream.com/ambershika

Sign in to comment in this discussion.