The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• DayZ isn't bad. It's fun, but since it's an alpha it's a little buggy. Also, I don't have 7 Days to Die, but I've heard stuff about it.

sardines posted: »

DayZ is bad I've heard. But I'm considering buying 7 Days to Die instead...? Do you have that?

• @Azlyn say there vercies or something

I'm looking stuff about it now. And all i can find that probably might be why is from working out and growing. And i remember you saying something about working out. So it might be that. I'm no doctor so other then that I'm not sure

• Still watching Shrek?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Livestream people. I'll still be here...a little bit

• You said you have pain on your back? Maybe you should go see a doctor, I don't know.

@Azlyn say there vercies or something

• No, lol. We only watched the first one.

Still watching Shrek?

• Your cool!!!

I dont know actually i would like to know TWDFan said he thinks im cool as for everyone else some might like me and others might not.

• I think you're cool too DLB you are one of the coolest people i have met on here.

Your cool!!!

• edited June 2014

Aww! Thanks man! Your one of the coolest people on here to!

I think you're cool too DLB you are one of the coolest people i have met on here.

• edited June 2014

I have DayZ standalone and that shit gets TENSE! When you are walking into a city or town and you spot someone your blood chills and you get quiet. The beauty of the game is not knowing who to trust. The human interactions are what make it great.

DayZ is bad I've heard. But I'm considering buying 7 Days to Die instead...? Do you have that?

• Thanks.

Aww! Thanks man! Your one of the coolest people on here to!

• edited June 2014

That was a fun stream!! :D Thanks everyone for coming! I had a lot of fun :33c

I want to do another one for you FOTD guys soon actually! So how about suggesting movies you want to see next time? :O More horror movies? More Shrek (Shrek 2)? Attack On Titan? My Little Pony? Zombie flicks? Comedies? SHARKNADO????? SUGGEST SOMETHING! I'll acquire it for next stream, whenever that may be! :D And until next time... good afternoon, good evening and goodnight, lol! ( WAIT, THAT'S SOMETHING WE COULD WATCH - THE TRUMAN SHOW! :O )

( Also, I really hate to advertise so I'll be vague. Something I write was mentioned in stream chat, so if you wanna read you can find it here. Sorry! I didn't wanna PM everyone who was interested ;_; )

• SHARKNADO

That was a fun stream!! Thanks everyone for coming! I had a lot of fun :33c I want to do another one for you FOTD guys soon actually! So

• Truth.

Soooo bored. Truth or dare anyone? Hahaha! Out of ideas "F*ck I don't know!"

• Hostel ;_; such a cute movie

That was a fun stream!! Thanks everyone for coming! I had a lot of fun :33c I want to do another one for you FOTD guys soon actually! So

• edited June 2014

The Truman Show is awesome! If you want to watch a scary movie, watch The Unborn.

• If you're talking about the stream I agree xD

I tried to join but after a while it stopped playing and I got disconnected from the lobby...At least I came by to say hi I guess :/

I really should upgrade my video player or something...

That place was hectic... sheesh!

• Sharknado!

• I'll do another one SOON... so update it before then and suggest a movie! Lol :P

If you're talking about the stream I agree xD I tried to join but after a while it stopped playing and I got disconnected from the lobby...At least I came by to say hi I guess I really should upgrade my video player or something...

• such a cute movie

Isn't... isn't that a horror movie? :P

Hostel ;_; such a cute movie

• edited June 2014

Alien and its Sequel! They're classics!

And imagine meeting this motherfucker in a dark alleyway!
    Alt text

• Just wanted to add that you're pretty good at hosting ^^

I wouldn't mind if you were to do it in my stead this weekend at all :D

In fact, why don't you and Joe split the hosting role ?

One does it Saturday night and the other one does it Sunday night :P

I'll be back by Monday to host it so you guys have fun without me.

Don't forget to post the highlights of this weekend's sessions !! :D

I'll do another one SOON... so update it before then and suggest a movie! Lol :P

• It looks like me when I wake up.

Alien and its Sequel! They're classics! And imagine meeting this motherfucker in a dark alleyway!

• Well it's still so cute ;3

such a cute movie Isn't... isn't that a horror movie? :P

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

A real pet dragon or are you taking this to a weird place?

• edited June 2014

sure

edit: i though i was the only one who thought of it in a weird way.

• Oh my God Goust, not this again...... -___-

• That sounds fine to me! :) Also thanks, yaaaay Password approves of my hosting abilities, lol. (I've honestly been hosting stuff for a while in other communities I've been in... game sessions, livestreams, even real life meetups for fandom groups :P I'M NOT NEW TO THE HOSTING GAME /dramatic hairflip)

We won't have too much fun without you though! It won't be the same without you! ;_;

Just wanted to add that you're pretty good at hosting ^^ I wouldn't mind if you were to do it in my stead this weekend at all In fact

• Hey GHOUSTTTT, you want to see a boobie?

LOOK AT THE BOOBIE

Alt text

• You know EXACTLY what I mean, m8.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Does this end well? Or does this end in the deepest pits of Heck (as in terribly)?

• You don't go around killing people, right?

It looks like me when I wake up.

• clems voice: "I don't know"

You don't go around killing people, right?

• Want to see boobs???

LOOK AT THE BOOBS

Alt text

• That pic is beast.

Alien and its Sequel! They're classics! And imagine meeting this motherfucker in a dark alleyway!

• It wasn't the same without you two either tonight :P

Mostly because those who joined were new faces and probably lived in a different timezone than me...had to end the session earlier as a result. Not a complete loss, but not a complete success either. Although we had a lot of fun xD

That sounds fine to me! Also thanks, yaaaay Password approves of my hosting abilities, lol. (I've honestly been hosting stuff for a while i

• Want to see a Tit??

Alt text

• Yeah she gets a little aggressive. XD I'm just kidding I'm abstinent :P

JonGon posted: »

Tell your girl to chill with them nails.

• Rachel, you're killing me.

Want to see a Tit?? . . . . . . . . .

• That's not what I meant by struggle but it is painful. I said struggle because its hard to see my back when the eyes are in the front of my head :D

You said you have pain on your back? Maybe you should go see a doctor, I don't know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.