The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• imo, 'Stand By Me' has the best soundtrack of all time. JUST LISTEN TO THIS SONG AND TELL ME IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU HAPPY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0vzgFA85bs

• edited June 2014

Also, this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oVfIFrpslI

Okay, I'm done. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

• edited June 2014

Alright, guys, about the stream last night, i just came to tell you that if you watched Frozen without me shit will be flipped. And i mean

FLIPPED.

• edited June 2014

Oh dear, this was a derp on my part.

• Azlyn posted: »

Alright, guys, about the stream last night, i just came to tell you that if you watched Frozen without me shit will be flipped. And i mean FLIPPED.

• You know, I just realized that I'm pretty fucking young compared to most people here. Am I under aged for this forum?

• ... OHYOUPOKEDME'SDADCONFIRMEDINSOMEEPISODETHATIDON'TKNOWWHERETOPUTIN.

how is this guy NOT my father?

• Actual owls have no chill sometimes. Can't you just let a girl watching someone sleep in an owl suit do her job?

Alt text

• Wish I could see what you did.

Giraffehat posted: »

Oh dear, this was a derp on my part.

• How old are you? If you're 14, high five.

Deceptio posted: »

You know, I just realized that I'm pretty fucking young compared to most people here. Am I under aged for this forum?

• Bigby saying cool story bro. I hit "comment" instead of "reply".

Rafoli posted: »

Wish I could see what you did.

• Sexist bastards. Let me get my stuff. I will put a smile on their face. ehehehe....

Alt text

sardines posted: »

So... why do all the girls have personal dislike trolls now (even I have one, apparently), but the guys don't? That's not fair. Sexism up in here guys. :P

• Put that frown upside down! :)

They're just cowards unable to show their faces, unable to face us like knights! They are dwellers who hide in cowardice! Don't worry, your chaotic friend will handle these little chickens! I'll get them to peckin'. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Dislike trolls are actually starting to get to me... What's wrong with me that I deserve to have every single one of my posts disliked, sometimes even twice, when others don't? ;_; am i annoying?

• Dude, I'm 12. I'm pretty fucking young, not you.

Deceptio posted: »

You know, I just realized that I'm pretty fucking young compared to most people here. Am I under aged for this forum?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I appear to be good today.

Just released my comic so I thought I'd hang out around for a bit. I may be silent a little while today but i'll be here. So how's everyone today? Anything new I missed?

• Alt text

Just released my comic so I thought I'd hang out around for a bit. I may be silent a little while today but i'll be here. So how's everyone today? Anything new I missed?

• I expected something derper, but ok.

Giraffehat posted: »

Bigby saying cool story bro. I hit "comment" instead of "reply".

• O_________________________________O

I'll make sure I use it more then!

• Damn, this game has a very cool idea. I thought that guy was programmed to say that, but it was a player. So ossum.

Hey guys, I found a really cool underappreciated like 5 minute indie game that you should try! It's about a mystery. It's called Moirai.

Hello.

Twistee posted: »

hi

• Howdy partner!

hi

• I'm sorry massive internet hug of support

Yeah, my nana passed away yesterday morning. I'm still upset about it, but a lot of people on here have made it a bit easier for me, and I'm

• Yo.

hi

• You don't want personal dislike trolls, trust me. It may seem fun, but it really gets to you, if you're anything like me :P

I'm getting jealous. I want my own dislike troll, why do all the cool people have to get one? WHERE ARE MY DISLIKES, HUH? -sobs-

• Hey, I never know what to say in this kind of situation, but I hope you're okay. I know it's hard, but she's in a better place now, watching over you. <3

Yeah, staying positive is probably the hardest thing to do right now, but I'm still trying as best as I can.

• I double posted and didn't even know it. sigh

F my life.

• Good, good!

Sorry if I replied late I had to take my family uptown and push my brother who's on the wheelchair.

dojo32161 posted: »

I appear to be good today.

• WHAZZUP?

hi

• I am dying...

Want to see a Tit?? . . . . . . . . .

• On my way to St. Louis :D I smuggled my phone into the car XD

I see that you couldn't survive four hours.

On my way to St. Louis I smuggled my phone into the car XD

• Yeah.... Im only 10 minutes in and I can't handle it xD

I see that you couldn't survive four hours.

• This forum is like a drug. You just can't stay away from it. XD

Yeah.... Im only 10 minutes in and I can't handle it xD

• Yeah mainly in the afternoon but I can't stand looking at corn fields for 4 hours O_o

This forum is like a drug. You just can't stay away from it. XD

Now you can stare at cornfields in the lounge!

Alt text

Yeah mainly in the afternoon but I can't stand looking at corn fields for 4 hours O_o

• We grow a different type of corn in Iowa. And the corn isn't that tall yet :D

Now you can stare at cornfields in the lounge!

• OH SHIT.

Alt text

Yeah mainly in the afternoon but I can't stand looking at corn fields for 4 hours O_o

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited June 2014

We're not actually banning more people than we used to, it's just that the forums show the banned badge now (like they used to on the old vBulletin forums), so it's more obvious to everyone who has been banned. As always, as long as you don't break any of the forum guidelines or violate Telltale's Terms of Use, you don't have to worry about getting banned.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.