The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So @PasswordSuck session tonight?

• What type of mic you getting? Bluetooth, Turtle Bitches or the many others?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Stop crying! :c

• ;_________________;

Stop crying! :c

• Devyyyy. We talked about this...I think.

sardines posted: »

;_________________;

• Any decent one that costs less than $30 or something.

What type of mic you getting? Bluetooth, Turtle Bitches or the many others?

• Well sardines and Joe will be hosting in my stead this weekend, as I can't possibly make it in time and will be quite busy this weekend as people are coming over.

I'll TRY to make an appearance though....maybe...we'll see...

papai46 posted: »

So @PasswordSuck session tonight?

• I'll be hosting the GTA session tonight, since Password is busy. Which... could be a problem since I don't think I have you or some others added, since I missed yesterday's session. My PSN is DevynLea, add me. :P

So @PasswordSuck session tonight?

• i dont like where this is going with the 'we talked about this' .... ;__; u better not pull a jane on me

Devyyyy. We talked about this...I think.

• What?? NOOOO! Why does everyone always think that? xD

i dont like where this is going with the 'we talked about this' .... ;__; u better not pull a jane on me

• edited June 2014

Your probably better looking then him.

No question XD just kidding I don't know. He's my brother :P

• Man only if the 360 mic worked on PS3 i would talk to you guys.

Any decent one that costs less than $30 or something.

• For some reason the puppets in that show always gave me nightmares!

What's even more weird of me is that always saw Mario and Sporticus the same person. DAFUQ? XD

• I might post a pic of him later. "Soon"

Your probably better looking then him.

• Because it's what Jane says ;_; You're gonna shoot meeeeeee

Alt text

What?? NOOOO! Why does everyone always think that? xD

• I would, but I suck at dancing.

So who would like to dance with me here?

• .nooS

I might post a pic of him later. "Soon"

• How come nobody calls you MuteGuy, but they call me mute? :(

Man only if the 360 mic worked on PS3 i would talk to you guys.

• Ok, don't let people kill me plz.

I'll be hosting the GTA session tonight, since Password is busy. Which... could be a problem since I don't think I have you or some others added, since I missed yesterday's session. My PSN is DevynLea, add me. :P

• No, I'm not! D:

See? No gun on me, nothing!

Because it's what Jane says ;_; You're gonna shoot meeeeeee

• We didn't know your intentions last night...Rig didn't trust you but at the end I told them to give ya a chance, just don't shoot people in the face for no reasons xD

Ok, don't let people kill me plz.

• Because everyone knows you im just some random guy xD

How come nobody calls you MuteGuy, but they call me mute?

• "Some random guy", I see what you did there xD

Because everyone knows you im just some random guy xD

• Gel veydoz enook sul!

• O_o

We didn't know your intentions last night...Rig didn't trust you but at the end I told them to give ya a chance, just don't shoot people in the face for no reasons xD

• xD

"Some random guy", I see what you did there xD

• Alt text

No, I'm not! See? No gun on me, nothing!

• edited June 2014

I guess I'll just leave ya alone, then... -backs off- ._.

• We've maneuvered ourselves into this situation, as we have specifically asked TTG officials for these "banned" badges. We would save ourselves a lot, a whole lot of hassle if these badges did not exist. And still we do want them.

I also got that vibe that some community members now have the feeling that they could get banned for practically anything. That is of course not true. If I had to give one piece of advice to counter one of the central reasons of bans these last weeks, it's only just: Don't personally insult anyone. It's just plain not nice and very very much part of the forum guidelines. :(

• Nid gein rund tol moorus?

Gel veydoz enook sul!

• Zu'u lorfonaar zu'u fen nunon tinvaak voth dii meyar, ruzun nid gein voz vis mindoraan zey.

Nid gein rund tol moorus?

• Your words are as empty as your future. I am the Vanguard of your destruction.

Zu'u lorfonaar zu'u fen nunon tinvaak voth dii meyar, ruzun nid gein voz vis mindoraan zey.

• Ful, lokos het los shon, Zu'u lorfonaar

Zu'u lorfonaar zu'u fen nunon tinvaak voth dii meyar, ruzun nid gein voz vis mindoraan zey.

• MY GOD, YOU TRY AND DESTROY THE GALAXY ONCE AND EVERYBODY WONT GIVE ME A BREAK. PLUS, I QUIT THAT JOB AWHILE AGO. I NOW WORK AS CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR TIME-WARNER CABLE. AND STOP QUOTING ME. IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL BAD.

Gaav Rigir Wah Kroson!

SORRY BOSS, ILL JUST NEED ONE SECOND.

Alduin saraan fah nid gein! nu gaav rigir wah kroson!

Your words are as empty as your future. I am the Vanguard of your destruction.

• Nid gein tinvaak vorey ruz zey. Daar los unos.

Ful, lokos het los shon, Zu'u lorfonaar

• There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension.

MY GOD, YOU TRY AND DESTROY THE GALAXY ONCE AND EVERYBODY WONT GIVE ME A BREAK. PLUS, I QUIT THAT JOB AWHILE AGO. I NOW WORK AS CUSTOMER SER

• edited June 2014

GOD DAMMIT CLUB, I DON'T CARE! I TRIED TO DESTROY THE FUCKING GALAXY ONCE! ONCE! NOW STOP QUOTING ME.

Gaav Faal Gjok Rigir Wah Kroson Rozol!

SORRY BOSS. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.

There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension.

• But you're so funny ;_; Can I have your autograph, I'm totally a fan!

Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

GOD DAMMIT CLUB, I DON'T CARE! I TRIED TO DESTROY THE FUCKING GALAXY ONCE! ONCE! NOW STOP QUOTING ME. Gaav Faal Gjok Rigir Wah Kroson Rozol! SORRY BOSS. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.

• So, uh... ;_; This is a message about the fate of the GTA session today...

As it turns out, I'm pretty sick today, and I'm feeling really dizzy right now. I really probably should take some medicine and lay down. For this reason, I don't know if I can host GTA tonight. ;___;

I think Joseph may be able to in my stead, like, 80% chance, but if not, I'm sorry ;_;

• edited June 2014

ALRIGHT, BUT WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO BE FAST ABOUT IT, IF MY BOSS HEARS, I'M DEAD!

But you're so funny ;_; Can I have your autograph, I'm totally a fan! Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

• words to live by :P

Vainamoinen posted: »

We've maneuvered ourselves into this situation, as we have specifically asked TTG officials for these "banned" badges. We would save ourselv

Sign in to comment in this discussion.