The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's not just that Mut3Joe, you didn't even post the announcement correctly !!! xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh....uhhh. Well, go to bed! Nah, j/k x) And I guess you're right. I bet if I got the mic today, it would be a different story!

• Alright, fine. Be that way.

Just so you know, I will NEVER stop loving SardinesFan86.

Aaaaaand this conversation is over!

• Good for you! You're the one who started that in the first place! :P

Alright, fine. Be that way. Just so you know, I will NEVER stop loving SardinesFan86.

• Yes Joseph! You just failed, EPIC FAILED.

It's not just that Mut3Joe, you didn't even post the announcement correctly !!! xD

• I got strangled by juggalos. Dafuq.

Take dis guys! I'm going to be suffocated by life. I knew it, dammit.

• no one joined??? xD at all?

I'm feeling a little better, but now I'm feeling drowsy. :P Probably because I napped. Oops.

How're you today Josey? :D (Even though... it's the same today as... wait. My brain's all muddled, lol.)

Yeah, that's the thing. Nothing happened at all xD Are you feeling better, btw??

• yes of course ;D And because I wasn't there either! DUH!!

Ir failed becaue I wasn't there obviously !!!

• I don't do any either. But then again, I'm 14. But I don't plan on doing that shit.

• XD I'm too awesome for ya MuteJoe !!! :D xD

Yes Joseph! You just failed, EPIC FAILED.

• I didn't know there was a "correct way"! >:(

But yeah yeah, I didn't tag the names. I know!

It's not just that Mut3Joe, you didn't even post the announcement correctly !!! xD

• Alt text

Alright, fine. Be that way. Just so you know, I will NEVER stop loving SardinesFan86.

• Ehhhhh, no. YOU decided to take a shower with her, not me, so..... >:P

Good for you! You're the one who started that in the first place! :P

• He also totally didn't post the announcement correctly !! no wonder it was a bloody flop....xD

sardines posted: »

yes of course ;D And because I wasn't there either! DUH!!

• Nope! And that's good. See? IF YOU SLEPT MORE OFTEN- sorry.

I'm fine today. Just really jittery earlier today because I was only able to sleep for about 3-4 hours :/

no one joined??? xD at all? I'm feeling a little better, but now I'm feeling drowsy. :P Probably because I napped. Oops. How're you today Josey? (Even though... it's the same today as... wait. My brain's all muddled, lol.)

• Not just that...you didn't even post a picture or anything or made it clear enough...your announcement looked as lame as any other normal post...you failed buddy !! Also buy a mic Monday so I can hear your voice :D

I didn't know there was a "correct way"! >:( But yeah yeah, I didn't tag the names. I know!

• I refer you to Devy's gif!

Ehhhhh, no. YOU decided to take a shower with her, not me, so..... >:P

• Not just that...you didn't even post a picture or anything or made it clear enough...your announcement looked as lame as any other normal post...you failed buddy !! Also buy a mic Monday so I can hear your voice

• Really?! xD GOD DAMMIT, JOSEPH!

He also totally didn't post the announcement correctly !! no wonder it was a bloody flop....xD

• Ha !! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNA7DcVppEs&feature=kp XD

• Well, excuse me Mr. "I make the best announcements evar"!

"PPLLEEEEEEASE, I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!" - That is getting creepier every damn time! I really gotta get that mic! xD

Not just that...you didn't even post a picture or anything or made it clear enough...your announcement looked as lame as any other normal post...you failed buddy !! Also buy a mic Monday so I can hear your voice

• I get really jittery when I haven't slept enough too, especially when I pull all nighters xD HOW CAN YOU LECTURE ME ON NOT SLEEPING ENOUGH WHEN YOU ONLY SLEEP 3-4 HOURS? Get some more sleep, Josey, you're gonna die of sleep deprivation! D:

Nope! And that's good. See? IF YOU SLEPT MORE OFTEN- sorry. I'm fine today. Just really jittery earlier today because I was only able to sleep for about 3-4 hours

• Hmph......

Whatever you say, Josey. >.<

I refer you to Devy's gif!

• Alt text

Please don't call me that >.<

Hmph...... Whatever you say, Josey. >.<

• We will never stahp until you get that bloody headset or mic or whatever !!

Well, excuse me Mr. "I make the best announcements evar"! "PPLLEEEEEEASE, I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!" - That is getting creepier every damn time! I really gotta get that mic! xD

• Sorryyy! I couldn't sleep ;-;

I get really jittery when I haven't slept enough too, especially when I pull all nighters xD HOW CAN YOU LECTURE ME ON NOT SLEEPING ENOUGH WHEN YOU ONLY SLEEP 3-4 HOURS? Get some more sleep, Josey, you're gonna die of sleep deprivation!

• edited June 2014

I hate how 90% of people our age think having a good time must somehow include alcohol or weed.

• 90% sure I'll get it this Monday!

We will never stahp until you get that bloody headset or mic or whatever !!

• So, she can call you that, but not me? I see how it is.

Alt text

Please don't call me that >.<

• I drink, but I haven't smoked even once. Though I didn't drink before I turned 18 unlike almost everyone I know.

• oh ;_; well... that sucks. next time try playing that link i sent you earlier, lol, maybe it would help? ;^; SLEEPING IS IMPORTANT, IT IS GOOD FOR YOU

Sorryyy! I couldn't sleep ;-;

• Good just in time for me to hear ya !! :D

90% sure I'll get it this Monday!

• Are you guys still there? I'm helping them cause it's taking forever.

Noooooooo! ;-;

• I drink and smoke !! Come at me brah !! xD

I drink, but I haven't smoked even once. Though I didn't drink before I turned 18 unlike almost everyone I know.

• Well...no. What I mean is...LOOK, IT'S NONCY!! :D

-runs away-

So, she can call you that, but not me? I see how it is.

• Alt text

I drink and smoke !! Come at me brah !! xD

• Greetings from St. Louis :D. I see I missed a lot of stuff :O. I might not be on that much as I am getting data roaming charges :/

• Trust me. That's exactly what I'll do. Maybe tonight even ^-^

oh ;_; well... that sucks. next time try playing that link i sent you earlier, lol, maybe it would help? ;^; SLEEPING IS IMPORTANT, IT IS GOOD FOR YOU

• Nah, just personal life choices, I might be drunk, but I respect anyone's life choices :P

• I don't think Noncy loves me anymore....... sigh

Go on, run off with your wife. I'll just stay here..... alone.... v_v

Well...no. What I mean is...LOOK, IT'S NONCY!! -runs away-

• Greetings from my couch! :D

Greetings from St. Louis . I see I missed a lot of stuff :O. I might not be on that much as I am getting data roaming charges

Sign in to comment in this discussion.