The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm there :)

Are you guys still there? I'm helping them cause it's taking forever.

• Wait, huh? What makes you say that...?

I don't think Noncy loves me anymore....... sigh Go on, run off with your wife. I'll just stay here..... alone.... v_v

• Alt text

Greetings from St. Louis . I see I missed a lot of stuff :O. I might not be on that much as I am getting data roaming charges

• Heh, just so I know, do you care about winning? Cause I'm really just following the others, lol. :p

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm there

• I'm here for ya if you need any moral support :P I know I might be kinda drunk but just know that we're all to support ya ^^ You're everything but alone my dear ;)

I don't think Noncy loves me anymore....... sigh Go on, run off with your wife. I'll just stay here..... alone.... v_v

• He's been kinda sad lately. I'm pretty worried about him :(

Wait, huh? What makes you say that...?

• Go home Matt, you're drunk.

I'm here for ya if you need any moral support :P I know I might be kinda drunk but just know that we're all to support ya ^^ You're everything but alone my dear

• sounds like a plan, if it helps you to sleep. (but singing works just fine for meeeee -- sorry, lol, i used that phrase and then just thought of the song xD)

sleep may be for the weak, but it's still important! ... sometimes... :P (even though I might ignore the need to sleep a lot... lol.)

Trust me. That's exactly what I'll do. Maybe tonight even ^-^

• Well just because he's sad, it doesn't mean he doesn't love you anymore. What if he sees your posts? ^

He's been kinda sad lately. I'm pretty worried about him

• I think I'd kill him, russians are noobs on Dota 2. And yeah, the email said the guy killed me ;-;

sardines posted: »

Jesus xD I let my guy go too, because he was speaking in Russian and I figured it wasn't fair to kill a guy who couldn't even explain himself to me because of the language barrier... Have you gotten an email yet on what happened to you?

• Ehhh, not so much. But it would be great if I somehow did! xD

Heh, just so I know, do you care about winning? Cause I'm really just following the others, lol.

• Why does everyone keep saying that ? xD7

Nah but you really aren't alone Rachelle :P

This forum wouldn't be the same without and everyone appreciates your presence ^^

Go home Matt, you're drunk.

• Oh..... well..... HI NONCY

NONCYWOODBURPLEDORP 4 EVER

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER

<3

Well just because he's sad, it doesn't mean he doesn't love you anymore. What if he sees your posts? ^

• I've been saying that line as long as I can remember.

Never have I been so wrong ;~;

sounds like a plan, if it helps you to sleep. (but singing works just fine for meeeee -- sorry, lol, i used that phrase and then just though

• i never got an email ;_; what was the subject line? sad face, i guess maybe i entered my email wrong? i'll have to replay, and put what i put xD

also, damn, you were killed? xD I guess you didn't explain yourself well enough? damn. thats cold ;_;

also...... is it true you're 14? :O

Rafoli posted: »

I think I'd kill him, russians are noobs on Dota 2. And yeah, the email said the guy killed me ;-;

• When I watch the first movie I always cry. Every time.

;_;

I miss that show! ;_;

• Better. I hope that'll make him happier!

Oh..... well..... HI NONCY NONCYWOODBURPLEDORP 4 EVER I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER

• I know I'm not alone, lol. I was just kidding. xD

Why does everyone keep saying that ? xD7 Nah but you really aren't alone Rachelle :P This forum wouldn't be the same without and everyone appreciates your presence ^^

• Sounds like heaven! :D

Greetings from my couch!

• I've been meaning to ask but do you really love each other ? I had to deal with a similar case in the past and it ended with me saving a girl's life...

Oh..... well..... HI NONCY NONCYWOODBURPLEDORP 4 EVER I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER

• i've actually been saying it for like forever too, since even before the forums, so when i saw "that's Joseph's line!" one day i got annoyed xD like "who is this joseph and why is my line 'his' line??? GOD DAMN IT!" lol. obviously, i know who you are now! :D

I've been saying that line as long as I can remember. Never have I been so wrong ;~;

• It was my line first, you know ;)

i've actually been saying it for like forever too, since even before the forums, so when i saw "that's Joseph's line!" one day i got annoyed

• edited June 2014

Not a big fan of high school?

Me. Unfortunately. >.<

• Not really. I just heard cats doing stuff and thangs outside the window. Not heaven. Not heaven at all.

Sounds like heaven!

• xD7 ... xD7?? what. what is this protrusion coming from your metaphorical chin???

go home Matt, you're drunk!!! (i... typed "go to home Matt you drunk" at first. help. maybe i need to go home. lol.)

Why does everyone keep saying that ? xD7 Nah but you really aren't alone Rachelle :P This forum wouldn't be the same without and everyone appreciates your presence ^^

• edited June 2014

metaphorical chin....the fuck ? xD

Go to home Matt you drunk ? That's not very nicee llol

xD7 ... xD7?? what. what is this protrusion coming from your metaphorical chin??? go home Matt, you're drunk!!! (i... typed "go to home Matt you drunk" at first. help. maybe i need to go home. lol.)

• no it wasn't!! xD I'VE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE I WAS LITTLE!!!

fak u joseph D:<

It was my line first, you know

• De foq Davvy? Are you feeling okay?

pls go sleep

xD7 ... xD7?? what. what is this protrusion coming from your metaphorical chin??? go home Matt, you're drunk!!! (i... typed "go to home Matt you drunk" at first. help. maybe i need to go home. lol.)

• im here for you too!! :D INSERT ANIME HUG GIF HERE, too lazy to find one

I know I'm not alone, lol. I was just kidding. xD

• No..... not in the way you think. But he's my friend, and I care about him.

I've been meaning to ask but do you really love each other ? I had to deal with a similar case in the past and it ended with me saving a girl's life...

• don't question me >_> shhh, it makes perfect sense.

metaphorical chin....the fuck ? xD Go to home Matt you drunk ? That's not very nicee llol

• Alright, alright! Okay, it's your's ;-;

no it wasn't!! xD I'VE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE I WAS LITTLE!!! fak u joseph <

• No no no no 100000000000000% NO.

Everyone in my high school sucks. x_x Maybe if I went to school somewhere else, it would be better. But where I am..... nah.

Not a big fan of high school?

• edited June 2014

That's good, don't want things to get out of hand in an instant...but if it did I would be there for ya :P

I helped with many similar cases after all...

The worst online case I had was a friend dying of cancer....she's dead...but I fulfilled her dying wish to be reunited with her long lost brother...

She was a really good person, with a heart of gold...she'll be missed by many..

No..... not in the way you think. But he's my friend, and I care about him.

• Alt text

Yes. Because I'm awesome.

(even though i was little later than when you were little since you're older xD)

Alright, alright! Okay, it's your's ;-;

• I trust ya for the next one Devyn :P I doubt that you'll deceive me ^^

Really?! xD GOD DAMMIT, JOSEPH!

• Alt text

De foq Davvy? Are you feeling okay? pls go sleep

• Can't argue with you there xD

Yes. Because I'm awesome. (even though i was little later than when you were little since you're older xD)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.